Fucking hell America, why does McDonalds get some huge press event like they're Microsoft or Apple?

Fucking hell America, why does McDonalds get some huge press event like they're Microsoft or Apple?

Maybe because their a multi billion dollar company like Microsoft and apple, Idk just spitballing

Excuse him for being a fucking retard bitch.

10/10

>progressive
>isn't willing to cut profit to give better wages to all their employees
Nah.

>cutting profit for better wages

Your average business makes, at best, 5% in profit. That means for every $100 they take in as revenue, $95 goes towards costs. They'd realistically have to raise prices if they wanted to raise the wage anything more than 50 cents lol.

fuck off commie shit
if the employees don't like their wages, they are free to leave and go work for whoever they want

t. part-time burger flipper at McDonalds

t. slave

Probably by having a lot of money.

you're not a slave if you have freedom to starve to death

>implying fucking McDonalds operates on an airline-tier profit margin

I'd wage it's closer to 30%.

>Why does this multi billion dollar company does this thing that other multi billion dollar companies do?
It is a mistery.

fucking pathetic

your country is so pathetic

McDonald's isn't a tech company though and this kind of presentation isn't native to them. It's like the Pope making a rap video.

Kill yourself faggot

>>implying fucking McDonalds operates on an airline-tier profit margin
>I'd wage it's closer to 30%.

Doubtful.

The things with these companies is the absolute volume they sell, not the margins. Walmart for example makes a very small profit but sells too much fucking shit

You retards realize McDonalds is a publicly traded company, right? That means all that information is freely available.

how do you make progressive and conservative burgers?

progressive is more everything on it with repeat charges
conservative burger is is a meat patty that you pay twice the repeated charges for.

Shush, its more fun watching them fight

NO MORE WHITE BURGER BREAD

you are a fucking pathetic slave, enjoy being a good goy faggot

You need activated almonds.

We thank you, oh McDonolith, for revealing the cunning plans of your enemies to us.

May your light shine down on the souls of the brave eaters who gave their lives in service to your will.

Onward warriors of the McDonolith, avenge your fallen brothers, blessed as they are in their eternal union with the McDonolith.
Bring death to those who spurned the holy power of the McDonolith

Looks exciting 2bh. I want to know what's next in store.

please enlighten me about how badly am I treated by the evil baby-eating capitalists

I am a student and I can always use extra money, so I work for a company which gives me money in exchange for my labor, if I do not like the amount of money they give me, I can stop working for them and work for other company or just don't work at all

now I suppose you are some fucking hippie who is too lazy to work so you live in a filthy apartment that you share with your hippie friends and you all parasite on society while you enjoy being "free"
or you are an underage retard who lives with his parents, who never worked because mommy buys him everything he ever wanted and you consider capitalism aka real life evil because you read some very convincing commie bullshit on reddit or wherever such shit is shared

either way you're a fucking useless faggot

You guys are retarded. Slavs know their shit. They saw communism first hand and how well it "works".

Well said

"One more thing..."