I have a problem and I want to hear opinions

I have a problem and I want to hear opinions

Me and gf together for 7 months
Very nice relationship,actually it's my first relationship and it's pretty awesome
But she smokes weed
She smokes weed maybe once or twice a week,and she smokes small amounts of it
So,she doesn't smoke much
But it brings me down
I've talked to her about it and she said that there's nothing to worry about
I know it's a light drug,but I still see it as a drug
Even though she doesn't smoke much
It still makes me feel sad

Other urls found in this thread:

verywell.com/does-smoking-marijuana-cause-lung-cancer-2248991
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow a pair of balls and smoke with her you cuck. Would you rather have her drinking all the time? Didn't think so.

But I don't want to smoke
I've never smoked cannabis or tobacco and I never plan on doing it
I don't think it would help
And she wouldn't want me smoking either

My opinion is youre a little bitch

I have the same problem with my bf. The way i see it, as long as it's not excessive, I don't mind. Try to find a compromise where you're both comfortable -enough-.

Exactly. You don't "think" it would help. Don't knock it until you try it. Almost anyone who has the same position as you towards cannabis has at least tried it. You need to form your opinion. Youte acting like it's as bad as tobacco which I find hilarious. Go read a book and stop being such a cuck user.

im guessing your underage or a beta

Listen to you, you sound pathetic. Wah wahhhh she smokes weed and I'm too big a pussy to try it wahhhh wahhhh. That's you

It's not as bad as tobacco I know that
But I just don't want to smoke
Period.
I just have to convince myself that it's not a problem

Ha! Gayyyyyy!!!

how old are you?

18 and a half

consider yourself a beta?

>And she wouldn't want me smoking either
And why is that? Does she see it as a bad thing? Kinda hypocritical

Liar, judging by how pussy you are, you must be around 16. You just don't want to get b& I get it.

Its not the problem, you are.
Who the fuck are you to say what she can and cant do? Unless your american and her father you have every right.

You're a cuck

Get stoned with her and share something with her instead of trying to take away one of her small pleasures you selfish bastard.

You posted a thread asking for opinions. If you just wanted someone to agree with you you should have specified in the OP. Or better yet gtfo and talk to a buddy. Faggot

Educate yourself on the topic well enough and I doubt you'll still have a problem with it, at least not like you do now. Once or twice a week sounds like just a coping mechanism and it's not like she does it every night right? If there are times where you just aren't ok with it, just ask her politely not to.

smoke with her faggot!
how fucking pathetic are you? if she were actually addicted to the stuff, smoking large amounts every day i could see a possible problem but from what you say it's not. grow a pair for fuck sake

Yeah but the smoker will tell you not to smoke,won't he
I know it's not the same as tobacco but you get my point

Do you realize that you're probably a buzz kill? I mean seriously she has to put up with your whiney pussy bullshit all the time. You're an overly dramatic fag.

>I know it's a light drug,but I still see it as a drug
You do realize that just because the T.V tells you things , does not mean they are true.

No. If anything is cannabis users embrace it dumbass. You have no clue what you're talking about.

I've listened to your opinions,And I appreciate them
I just wanted to see how you guys see it,that's all

>Oh nooooo I want to stop my gf from doing something she enjoys cuz it makes me feel bad
You're a selfish, controlling peice of shit and she should dump you for being that way. Fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your father, fuck your God, and fuck your dog

Well the way we see it is that you're most likely autistic and you don't seem very bright. Consider putting an end to this beta cuck bullshit.

whats your opinion on alchohol?

I want to know as well.

I've never forced her to stop it
actually I've never even asked her to stop it
I just wanted to share the way I feel about it with her

For fuck sake let her smoke in peace

>"I've talked to her about it and she said that there's nothing to worry about"

You basically told her that you don't like her doing it and that you would like her to stop.

Remember: marijuana and tobacco smoke share similar carcinogens, and although tobacco smoke enhances their effects unlike marijuana smoke, long-term exposure to marijuana smoke still increases the likelihood of getting cancer

that's what I am doing

True, but you don't necessarily have to smoke it. If you smoke anything of course there's going to be lung damage no matter how small.

You're a beta faggot and your girlfriend is gonna leave you for a drug dealer with a huge dick.

Well either make her stop smoking or don't. Whatever you do stop being such a bitch nigger about it

verywell.com/does-smoking-marijuana-cause-lung-cancer-2248991

Don't listen to these anons. They're losers who work in grocery stores and McDonald's to be able to afford weed to wake n bake since they're addicts. Just too afraid to admit it.

She's a trashy gutterslut if she smokes weed. If you're a man tell her to drop the drugs or you're done with her and her destructive habit.

Take it from someone who lost a friend ('s mind to schizophrenia) to tell you that weed is on some harmless little plant like these losers tell you.

Any drink I've ever tried tasted like shit to me
I don't drink alchohol

I guess I'l have to take the bullet for OP and fuck his degenerate pot smoking slut of a GF.

Really shit b8

there is a difference between smoking weekly and smoking daily. fuck off retard

Next GF won't smoke weed I guess.

How are we addicts? Lmao. I smoke every day all day and then take 2 week breaks. How exactly am I so addicted if I can take a break that long? I've even gone as far as 6 months.

Point rekt

Dude i smoke weed and i'm ad operations executive.. It doenst matter if you smoke just depend on how you deal with it. Also, ur pretty young, if you werent you learned that everybody has flaws but it would make them more attractive on ur eyes

Long story short: ur beta

$10 this 16 year old's girlfriend has a dick. fucking beta faggot

Being this fucking new to weed

$1,000

You're still a selfish cunt. Why do you feel the need to control the actions of those around you? Most people can live and let live, yet you have to go whine to people that don't wanna hear your shit about "muh abusive compulsions to control my significant other." Try the weed to remove your misconceptions (that I know your bitch ass has, why else would smoking make you feel bad?) and then GROW THE FUCK UP AND LEARN HOW TO LET OTHER PEOPLE BE HAPPY

$10.000

someone read reefer madness.

OP is clearly 16 and deserves to be b&

Read? That's a propaganda film from the 70s, the fuck are you on about mate?

This. Op is a little girl

Is her name Mariana by any chance

Nah

Fucking faggot op respond to the people giving you advice instead of the fuckers trying to find her fb and tell her what a bitch you are

Grow the fuck up pussy

But I don't have anything to say
Actually I agree to some extent with you guys
I do think I'm pathetic

YOU FUCK
YOU FUCKIGN CRINGE SHIT FUCKIGN SMOKE WEED. I CANT BELIEVE WHT IM FUCKING READING RIGHT NOW THAT THERE ARE ACTUALYL FAGGOTS IN THE WORLD LIKE U. I FUCKIN GUARANTEE UR RELATIONSHIP WILL FAIL UNLES U FUCKIGN SMOKE WITH HER THERE IS NOTHIGN TO FUCKIGN WORRY ABOUT U FUCKING STUPI SHIT JUST SMOKE SOME WEED.IF U FUCKING LEGIT TLAKED TO HER ABOUT HOW HER SMOKING WEED BOTHERS U I WILL ASK U NOW TO PLEASE HANGURSELF BECASUE IF IT BOTEHRS U ThAT MUCH THEN UR NECK SHOULD BE STRUNG HIGH BY ROPE

Okay here's the thing
I'm not going to mention this again to my gf
I won't smoke
And I won't mind her smoking it
Thanks

What the fuck are you doing on Sup Forums then.

Just looking for opinions