FB fab thread continued

FB fab thread continued

when I come out from the shower, she sit in the sofa with a crown on her head.

I let the towel down, and walks to stand right in front of her. I take her head and let her suck my cock, which rapidly is reaching it's full size. Her head is bobbing back and forth - but she cannot take the full shaft.
I lay her down on her back, sitting over her head so she can lick my balls while I free her tits from the bra - and I fell them up good. A few times, she also lick my ass - fells nice and now I am diamond.
I lean her over the top of the sofa and starts pounding her model ass, feeling how firm and trim her body is. I go primeval on her ass, and don't know how long I pound it - only that when I come we are both covered in sweat and my cum covers her back all the up to the neck..
ultimate

More cum tributes from that guy

user who was posting this cutey with epic tits here? more please

like this you mean?

yes please! thanks user

Nice! I too am lurking for more

if anyone knows some arkansas anons, there are wins of her out there. she's too slutty not to have em

Hopefully someone comes along and delivers

wins would make me explode! summoning all Arkansas anons to do Gods work! thanks for her pics user, please post lots more, bikini pics?

Left please

fb fap thread...posts rosie huntington whiteley

fuck off summer fag

Is the guy from South Carolina who posted this girl in the new thread

I would fuck her cute innocent looking face until shs about to pass out.

wow! more of her in this dress user?

1/4

2/4

3/4

her lust for sex increased after a while, and she became a true slutfuck for you after the hotel.

She only fucked those you commanded her to - she was an expert of pussy sucking and playing, so you used her as bait to attrack other beautiful women home, she would go down on them while you watched or filmed.
After making the other girl orgasm and she lay sweating and aroused on the sofa, you would fuck her raw
- some times the girl looking got so aroused that she began stroking your balls and buttocks and ending up sucking your dick and receiving your sperm

My friends sister at her 18th birthday party.

I hope so. She is hot.

not many girls could outshine lefty here, she also has great tits, but cure righty and her epic tits are on a different planet! keep going user, would love to see her in a bikini or more exposed

oh - tifht teenie prepared for some nice fun on the beach between her pussy and her tits

more

keep going user, shes epic!

yep

sure thing

4/4

more of this super cutie

oh user! you are spoiling us!! 2 epic pairs of tits! righty is still the best but middle would be a close second if righty ever rejected me! lol post more please! any bikini pics lurking out there?

She really is adorable. Hope she can maintain that figure but those arms tell me she's on her way to fatsville

At least the tits will get even bigger

working on it haha.

yeah, she has gotten fat, but that's how sluts tend to go... best to use em before it happens

MOAR?

to apply sun lotion to that body.
First on the back and legs - then on the ass where the finger slips inside her bikini buttom, her getting hot, but not saying anything.

Then turn her on the back and put lotion on the stomach an then tits when you can see she wants it.

She is mouning and looking at youwith lust - you squize some lotion into her hand - and let her rob your dick in the trunks, while you are massaging her impossible firm tits.

more please

please moar

nothing wrong with a bit of meat on a girl, more to grab hold of! thanks for this epic girl user, please more, fit or fat doesn't matter

how small is she?

more pics please...

Rate? Wwyd?

Shes just over 5 feet I believe.

please dont stop user

yes - she looks tiny.
I like that in a girl -they can have an ass that lookks big but is small and firm

More! :)