OH SHIT

OH SHIT

if there's no all light's fucked then there is no reason to care

I don't want to sacrifice the country just for some mediocre material that's probably better left unreleased.

why doesn't he just post this in Florida, that's the only state that'll matter and Trump's not gonna win it

im going to vote for trump

Hmmmmmmmmmmm isn't Radiohead supposed to be strictly anti sellout yet they sold their unreleased shit for private use?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm really made me think

I kinda like him desu

wut

>Why don't you just post a tweet in florida

Too late, I already went with her.

Trump must win

Only voting for Trump if it also includes 21 pilots

>Trump won't win Florida

Stay sheltered, ignorant normie. Post that on your Facebook

>If Trump loses the destruction of western civilization is likely
>Sup Forums more concerned with some shitty unreleased B sides

He will win Florida but he will lose Texas.

>radiohead
*yawn*
Shkreli's going to have do better than that to sway my vote.

If Trump wins it will just mean a dramatic retraction of executive power, probably a good thing for America in the long run

I don't understand how anyone on Sup Forums can still believe this shit so far into the election. Must be underage cross posters. Thankfully you cant vote so it doesn't matter what you think anyway

>Gaydiohead

good prediction. In Texas when the least favored candidate was elected Lieutenant Governor two years ago, the legislature simply voted to restrict his power.

tAKE IT BACK YOU FILTHY SLUT.

this

I'd vote for Trump if this guy released it before the election. I don't trust him to actually release it though.

I feel Trump should win because he will show to the world how incompetent he is, I mean I don't even think that idiot will last two years with out being impeached, and that will put all this regressive right wing to rest. If Hillary wins however she won't solve jack shit and the other side of the pendulum will hit even harder in 2020.

I'm 23. not an american.

You obviously know nothing about politics

>not an American

then your opinion is irrelevant lol

depends what you want solved

she'll legalize weed or at the very least facilitate it if there's a landslide anyway. If california, arizona and nevada legalize it next month then it will be very hard to stop if not impossible. The only precedent that situation would have is slavery. otherwise there's never been that large of a geographical area with such widely different laws.

Wow. You're dumber than I thought

>with such widely different laws.
from the rest of the country

>considers legalizing weed a big political issue

he fucking broke the 2 million dollar wu tang album on stream. He dropped it on the floor and broke the cover on it. It was really disgusting when he showed it like someone took a shit on it.

well nothing else has a bigger impact on me personally at least on the federal level

>tfw i'm gonna listen to Putting Ketchup In The Fridge in my lifetime

>If Trump loses the destruction of western civilization is likely
Damn too late for that im afraid.

Did he at least keep the files on his hard drive?

how would Radiohead feel about this shit

>political opinions based entirely on "what directly effects me"

jesus christ I fucking hate people like you. Self centred faggot

Hope the nukes hit you first

>not voting solely based self interest

cucks never cease to amuse me

and furthermore, if those states legalize it then we will literally be seeing the largest geographical difference in federal law since slavery. That is inherently politically significant.

good hate me whoopty shit

PUTAIN MAIS ALLEZ NIQUER VOS RACES AVEC VOS ELECTIONS DE MERDE, JE SUIS PAS AMERICAIN, J'EN AI RIEN A BATTRE DE VOS HOMMES POLITIQUE DE MERDE, JE VEUX JUSTE PARLER DE MUSIQUE BORDEL

oh wait you're implying that ww3 is more likely with hillary?

there is only one single indication about what a nuclear weapon will do

it will end a war not escalate one

Va dans les autres threads, abruti.

I can speak with full confidence in saying that I know more about U.S. politics than some mehmet from a shithole literally where. Why are other countries so obsessed with our politics? You don't matter.

What does this even mean? How the fuck would some drug CEO own unreleased Radiohead music?

He's rich AF nigga

Its very easy and comforting to convince yourself you're smarter than an "idiot" who became a successful businessman and eventually ran for president.

>dude weed
>relevant voting point

I agree. I like to be open minded and support my wife's sons interests

unreleased music is bought and traded for literaly all the time

every artist has unheard loosies, especially Radiohead, one of the most popular bands in the world

>How do people with money own stuff?

That's not an explanation. I can understand Wu Tang because the whole concept was to sell it to one person. Literally when the fuck has this ever been the case outside of that example?

>she'll legalize weed

Top fucking kek. She ain't gonna do shit.
If Obama didn't do it, she won't do it, they serve the same masters.

Privately? I have never heard this before, especially not a band like Radiohead.

music forums, irc chats, etc

I don't know how the hell these people get these unreleased songs but they do. It's a lot more common in hiphop desu so this guy could be pulling shit out of his ass but as says he's so rich I wouldn't doubt it

Whoever pays for a recording owns it.
Usually it's the record company.
If someone wants to buy them privately and the record company thinks they can get more money from this deal than from actually releasing it to the public, then they sure as shit are going to take the offer.

It wasn't an Obama agenda to have it rescheduled. Hillary has said from the very beginning that it's her agenda.

but like I said, if next month those 3 states legalize it then it will be very hard to stop anyways.

>Hillary has said
That's how you know it's bullshit.

It's the democratic party platform. She has no reason for that not to be her agenda. Obama is the one who allowed states to legalize it. She is going to continue his agenda by rescheduling it.

This fucker might have that full version of wake me before they come that that other fucker hoserama has been keeping from us

Well, Trump will at least get us 4 years closer to global warming apocalypse

>global warming
you can't stop it and actually he probably would be the best person to deal with it because there's literally only one thing that matters now

real estate

>you can't stop it
It can be stopped at +1 global average. Anything past +2 global average def can't be stopped and pretty much spells disaster for everyone.

Hey, if you really believe global warming can't be stopped, then I'd stop posting on a chinese cartoons board and start hoarding bottled water and invest on a house with a great, spacious basement.

it won't affect any of us in our lifetimes to that level whether it can be stopped or not

>it won't affect any of us in our lifetimes
It depends on whether life expectancy increases or not. We'll probably get to see the beginning of the end.

I've never heard anyone concede that it can be stopped in our lifetime and even that's just best possible scenario. It's always about "future generations." You wanna save future generations? Don't create them.

>hoarding bottled water
this shows how very little you understand about the effects of global warming