21yo stepdaughter caught me touching her boob while she slept. Pic not related. How screwed am i?

21yo stepdaughter caught me touching her boob while she slept. Pic not related. How screwed am i?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How big are her tits?

On a scale 1-10 a 10 but if you take pics of her to blackmail you get a 1

pics of tits or gtfo

C cups

Who the fuck cares u idiot. She's 21 not 12

i walked in to bedroom and groped her boob, i heard her breathing but i guess she was still awake. imediatly grabbed my arm and said what the fuck are you doing. I paniced and walked out. she shut the door and would notlook at me this morning. She didnt tell her mother yet. I dont know what happens next.

blessing or curse. if your wife approaches you there may be a divorce in your future if nobody says anything then that means she didn't tell anybody and wants a bit more.

Probably pretty fucked. You deserve it. I hope this leads to a divorce and years of alcoholism for you before you finally blow your brains out behind a gas station on a Tuesday morning.

Ask for 3some with wife & her

If i were her i'd blackamin you into having sex with me every single time i want.
Like, you're finally taking a nap after a 14-hour turn, i wake you up and pretend you'll get and hard on watching me taking a dump right in front of you.

How attractive/old are you op?

Damn user thats fucking bleak

Just tell her that shes sexy and you couldnt help it, tell her that you have aproblem or whatever and that you are really sorry. Play he victim

you're a scum op, have fun with the divorce papers.

do whatever you want some day some one is going to swing a pick axe into your neck

piece of shit retarded piece of shit

self immolations my purity of suggestion, die in fire as soon as possible

>How screwed am i?
You may have to do more than that to get screwed. Getting screwed may turn out fantastic for you, so I would go for it!

sound like you have a plan

Rape or STFU

i sitting here at work. cant focus. waiting for consequences when i get home. Dont even want to go home. Just drive off and never come back. Keep fearing a random text from my wife. scared as hell.

this pic is pretty accurate. she was pissed

That's the idea. He deserves no better.

Adjust your scheduel so you cover every minute of his free time. Use lube, anything to ensure you're never in too much pain to do it again. Every single day. Every time the mother looks away, wink, and tackle him naked. If he refuses, threaten to tell the mom. Wake him up in the middle of the night whenever possible, too. Make it so the mere sight of you causes extreme anxiety.

You deserve it, you sick fuck

How attractive are you and how old are you and your wife

beta faggot
Beat the shit ouf of the wife

tracked down non fucked version of ops pic since its fucking hot pic.

I hope when you get home from work, all your things are waiting for you outside.

You deserve it.

>Keep fearing a random text from my wife

"I don't even know where to begin with. Get home or i'll call the fucking cops. I need your cheating cock in my pussy right now."

Claim you were like half asleep or something, and not really aware of where you were/what you were doing. You thought she was her mother or something.

Lmfao that would be interesting

the fuck is wrong with you? to be honest

Ambien would fuck you up enough for that to be honest

They are going to have lunch together in about an hour. Concidering driving into a bridge

Thanks, user

She's 21...not your blood...sleaping half nude with big ass titys...and still living in your home...and its just a tit...not pussy...not the end of the world in my oppinion

Chances are she would leave you anyway. Most marriages never work out. Just rape her then go to jail. You get free living space and free food, jail isn't as bad as the movies.

Holy shit OP. If it gets brought up just do this.

I don't know.

The only thing you can do is claim you were high on some kind of "uber testosterone alpha male" drug and you were not in control of your body and shit.
Then get on the first airplane for Jakarta.

>not the end of the world in my oppinion

Cause you're in /b and your brain is full of socially unacceptable things.

Just say you were touching her boobs in a fatherly way.

This. Man the fuck up if you get called out. Just say "so, Ill do it again if I want". Other user was right, its not like she is 12. Fuck it dude, worse that can happen is that you get divorced and then you can touch more 21 yo tits.

Kek

As in there are wars going on...blood,murder...guts flying every where...brains on the walls and shit...it was only...one tit...we all have them

Just tell her you were checking for lumps. You are concerned for her health.

indeed my friend
Her ass belong to you

kek
Imagine the conversation.
"Relax, it was just her boob. Not like I fisted her twat, or nothing"

Say you were trying to wake her up for food

>being this new

I like how everyone thinks just because she was 21 it's legal, and the worst thing that can happen is divorce. What's the punishment for sexual assault in the states?

This is top kek

In the middle of the night...
By groping her boobs...
And left awkwardly...
With an erection...

have you done that before?

I did not know that she was..."ASSAULTED"...so touching a tit with out force...is assault...we must never touch boobs again everybody....because its assault...stfo you fat feminis hippo

Of course he has.
He has been doing it since she was 12.

Honest attempt at help, which I hate to give here, you should come clean. She's 21 (an adult) so you should talk to her at least; otherwise you're going to have fucked with her head and sense of self worth (providing the world with yet another cum dumpster that will ruin every relationship she ever gets in).

Then, if you want to come clean to your wife and let her know you had a moment of bad judgement that's up to you... The girls not your bio daughter, you've no evolutionary imperative to not be attracted to the girl and she lives in your home. All women think men can't handle themselves sexually around young, beautiful women. Just exploit that belief but let your wife know that it has nothing to do with you losing your attraction or love for her.

(Or take the hint from your limbic system and realize that this was self destructive behavior and that you want your marriage to end. I mean what was the best case scenario here? You're not one of the 12 y/o virginfags on here. Best case you touched a different beast? Subconsciously it sounds like you want out)

Yes. Felt guilty everytime.

Boy you're stupid.

He could explain that shit away. Her word against his. Even if she did try to get the pigs involved he could say she has always been trying to break up the marriage. Nothing will become of it.

Bait fag

Who are you talking to?

This.
Or run away like the little bitch you are.

I didn't think there were any sensible people on Sup Forums anymore. What a surprise.

I'm talking to your mom's ugly pussy, you fag licker.

Does she look anything like your wife? Tell ur wife u thought it was her laying down and u thought it would be fun to fool around and once u saw it was her daughter and not her I froze up and felt embarrassed. Even if this sounds retarded just stick to the story FOREVER

OP Will we ever get a follow up?

Her word against yours, you're not fucked till she gets a proof of your assault.

>sensible people on Sup Forums anymore
Are you retarded? When was there sensible people on Sup Forums?

Well that was a retarded thing to do...

Got caught licking stepdaughter's panties once. The mom was pissed. Six months later she was asking me to imagine the daughter while fucking.

Oh, it's not bait.

Haha ya if a girl is sleeping you should be allowed to just grab their tits all you want, fucking feminists.

I will update as soon as their lunch is over. I thought I would get roasted worse.

Dude, take that back. My mum's pussy is fucking hot.

how young when you started on her?

Just say that you mistook her for your wife.

Wait everything is okay?

>
>Just say that you mistook her for your wife.
She was in her room

Holy shiiiiit

This is the only thing that will save you now op

youtu.be/2g5Hz17C4is

You deserve anything that happens to you. You touched her boobs... that's fucking it? You destroyed any sense of being a fatherly figure to someone who will potentially be around till you die, likely ruined the trust her mother has for you, possibly will be considered a shit human by your family and your wife's family, for a boobs touch. Get some self control you fucking waste of space.

How old was the daughter?

This guy gets it

Oddly specific but I think that would make a great end to a book

Merci beaucoup

This song ages like whiskey, 10/10

she has likely known for a long time. You have ruined her. She is damaged goods.

Fuck you

Whatever does happen to you, just be sure to post later

But it turned mommy on

The mom caught me, not the daughter.

This

damn it

I thought I was hyperlinking to the OP
I wanted to know how long he HAS been groping his step daughter

Word

not sure how to answer this.. need her pics first.

I'm guessing he meant roasted by his fellow Sup Forumsros.

Personally, I don't give a shit, I just wanna see a picture of the 21 yr old and the mother to see if that bad touch was worth the squeeze.

Well this is going to be a fun outcome, how come no ones making bets on whats going to happen