Will he ever win one for Da Tina?

Will he ever win one for Da Tina?

Most likely

He will win this year's Copa America but Messi haters will claim this cup is irrelevant. They alrady did this when he won an Olympic gold medal

Screencap this post, I can see the future

no

It is irrelevant though. The Copa America itself is irrelevant, and this particular edition doubly so, irrelevant among the irrelevant cups.

It means literally nothing. Messi won't redeem himself until he wins the World Cup or is able to capture Las Islas Malvinas. Both of which have the same likeliness of happening.

So, unless he wins a WC he's total crap? He isn't the undisputed GOAT just because Higuaín and Palacio missed their 1vs1 in the final?

screencaped family

>Messi won't redeem himself
Redeem himself from what?

dumb muslim

>Englel talking about someone not winning a World Cup

His utter failures with the national team, the most important team.
Because he didn't create anything. Higuain's opportunity came from a Kroos blunder and Palacio's chance came from a Rojo cross. Messi missed a chance with his favoured foot which an all-time great should have converted, and which anonymous in the final otherwise.

You make it sound as if Messi had any part in the Higuain/Palacio chances. He didn't.

To be fair, Messi missed a 1v1 too

And he didn't do anything of note in the final.

It wasn't an 1v1

>englel talking about relevancy

Messi has been pretty good with the national team. He just hasn't won the big trophy.

>zero goals, zero assists in three finals
>zero goals in WC group stages

No, he has not been great at all. Not even top 10 of this generation, which is shocking. Shocking that a player like Müller, who isn't even that remarkable, has been ten times better for Germany than Messi has for Argentina.

Well, he started off the match pretty good with fast counters on the right side but then disappeared until the start of the second half where he just missed his chance and again for the rest of the match.

I don't know why Argentina simply didn't keep making Messi run against Howedes, especially since he got a yellow early in the match.

>zero goals in WC group stages
What the shit are you saying m8?

>Müller, who isn't even that remarkable, has been ten times better for Germany than Messi has for Argentina.
This is bait or just plain anti-Argentina bias

Messi is literally our historical top scorer, he scored more goals than players like Maradona or Batistuta...

>poor little argentina has never accomplished this

LITERALLY BEATING THE UDISPUTID BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD

I meant knockout stages obviously, dumb narco.

Oh, he didn't score in 5 matches, he must suck!!

He isn't even a centrefoward mate, do you expect him to score in every matches?

Daily reminder Dempsey was the best futbol player in the world for a few years.

yet hardcore anti americanism made him seem irrelivant.

>types ''group stages''
>I-I obviously w-was talking about knockout stages, y-you faggot.

Clint Dumpster

He has no problem doing that when surrounded by one or more of the following

>Ronaldinho
>Xavi
>Iniesta
>Suarez
>Neymar

Seems like he needs Ballon D'or-tier players to be able to score against strong opposition. Pretty disappointing from a so-called "GOAT".

>Shocking that a player like Müller, who isn't even that remarkable, has been ten times better for Germany than Messi has for Argentina.
>there are people who actually believe this just because Muller was on the winning team
wew lad

Murican ape already crying.

I have some news for your: football is a team sport

I guess this threads ends with the Brit telling everyone that the only other way Messi could become GOAT without winning the WC is by playing in the EPLel.

>Müller literally has 2.5 times the goals Messi has in the WC
>Müller literally has 5 times the assists Messi has in the WC

Not even close. Müller way, way better internationally.
If your brain wasn't so utterly damaged by smuggling cocaine up your mum's cunt to be able to afford your bills, you would have understood what I meant.

Holy shit, that was golden.

>>Müller literally has 5 times the assists Messi has in the WC
Muller has 20 world cup assists?

Damn, I never realised.

I had the incorrect (I think) stats, these are the correct ones:

>Messi
5 goals, 3 assists in 3 World Cups
>Müller
10 goals, 5 (6?) assists in 2 World Cups

Utterly, utterly humiliating for Messi.

It is irrelevant. Nothing more than a cash grab. Shame you will still lose tomorrow though.

>this anti-Messi bong

give messi schweinsteiger, kroos, oezill, and a khedira tha tmoves up and he has 30 goals in a world cup

Messi has to do it all alone. who's gonna do anything? Biglia? Enzo Perez? Lavezzi? Higuain? augusto fernandez? what an absolute joke.

>b-but he's a playmaker for the national team

jej

I see you've resorted to trying to anger me after being soundly beaten intellectually.

Don't worry, this picture does not trigger me, it happened before I was born.

>Messi is the best player of all time; just look at his goalscoring record.
When Messi doesn't score in a big match
>Not his fault, he is a playmaker!
Literally every single time.

>these are the correct ones:
They're not. Messi has had 5 World Cup assists (I forgot about 2006 initially) + another 2 "assisted" own goals.

Also using just the number of World Cups played is (intentionally) misleading. Messi has started 13 World Cup games, Muller has started 12

>Messi is the best player of all time; just look at his goalscoring record.
No one says that, retard

No, he has 3 officially, at most.

>Muslim talking about football, you know that "your" England team will get BTFO in the next stage of the Euros

>intentionally misleading

It's not. Messi has played less matches precisely because Müller BTFO Argentina in 2010. 4-0 LMAO!! Müller scored in the third minute.

>nigger talking about football, you know that "your" Yooessay team will get BTFO in the next stage of the Copa

>No one says that, retard

>It's a stats are everything episode
ah no this doesn't seem like a good re-run

This happens right now.

>4-0
>putting Maradona as a coach just because "muh D10S and MESSIas winning the WC together" and end up wasting that god tier squad as a result

Why did you try that Argentina? Meme magic doesn't work irl.

>Müller BTFO Argentina in 2010
He BTFO Argentina because he was on a team with Neuer, Lahm, Boateng, Schweinsteiger, Ozil etc and up against a team that unironically started Maxi Rodriguez, Demichelis, Heinze and Otamendi at full back. Swap Muller and Messi and the result stays the same (or Argentina gets BTFO even harder).

Show me one person who says Messi is the best ever because he scores a lot of goals.

You know what? i have the feeling that he is going to win a WC...at the age of 35.
Staying on the bench most of the time.

jesus christ I'd rather live in a third world shithole that is going up than in a country on its way down there

>2010 Argentina
>Maradona as coach
>LMAO!!

>brazil
>going up

off a set piece

if he doesn't score that the game is completely different, realize the game was the same for the next 70 minutes until argentina realized there was no more time and had to go full press, then ate 3 counter goals. There's a difference between that and getting absolutely blown the fuck out with a hard dick down your throat like mexico or brazil

What about Brazil, a thirld world country that's on its way down? Must be awful having to sell your mother's body just to put a banana in the plate.

Average British soccer fan

>recurring to another nation sucess because your country is fucking shit at the subject that is being currently discussed

mexican level t b honesto

Average Murican sports fan

Stop feeding this british troll

Ramadan sure got him in a bad mood

>literally speaking our language
>literally discussing our sport
>"m-mexican tier"

Absolutely embarrassing, don't ever compare us to any of those Latin shitholes again, literally devoid of any importance or quality.

And don't forget we have as many Wod Cups. 1978 obviously doesn't count because it was held in a corrupt shithole where the army was ruling through a coup. Thankfully we helped those poor sods.

Is this a meme or are you one of those white-rich Brazilians?

>implying England is any better than those country's.

I'm glad we left your shitty country

>country's
Americunt education

(You)

But Pedro Alvarez Narco PU70 Alcaron, what does you hopping some fences have to do with England?

>bla bla my i create my own parallel reality in my autistic mind to avoid the fact that i'm a dense retard and just got btfo

Pitiful really

You admit it's pitiful, yet you keep doing it. Quite sad.

You have as many WC as flag related, and only one (1) Jules Rimet more than us.

Sorry if I made you mad Ahmed, don't want you blowing up and raping my women. British minger

No worries Pedro, keep mowing those lawns!

How many Malvinas did that fleet give ya?

No photoshop nedeed, shitskin paki

Isn't that image Sweden?

>Argie nigger
>calling people pakis

dejen de responderle al ingles mogolico, no ven que es un troll?

>"people"

Argentina is whiter then the UK. You have cities with more then 20% muslims ffs, not to mention the literal niggers of yours.

Of course the shitholes unite to defend each other. Croatia, Argentina, Venezuela, it's like a zoo up here.

as a neutral observer I declare argies the winner of this shitpost match

>the shitholes unite to defend each other

that's why they're called an United Kingdom

>this ABM

the obsession is real

>argentina
>white

Fucking kek.

>Result: Pakistan victory

>as a neutral observer I declare argies the winner of this shitpost match

Back to Plebbit please

I don't get how people on this site are so thin skinned. You go around calling each other niggers and shitskins yet get triggered whenever someone makes fun of you. Can't wait until Sup Forums gets nuked and takes all you whiny faggots with it.

>You
>White