What do you shave your pubes with?

What do you shave your pubes with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're going to shave your pubes and you need advice, why don't you just ask your boyfriend?

aquanet and a bic lighter

your mom's front teeth

OP here. I use pic related. I wanted to see if I'm crazy or if others use a safety razor as well.

i usually trim b/c it's easier

but if you want to clear the forest around your asshole you need to shave i guess. women dont like licking or fingering through bushes. also getting it shitty isnt so great either

How do I trim

I've used my girlfriends hair removal cream while she's been on vacation!
twice in two weeks and my entire ass is like a baby's
Pic related: it's what i've been using!

my girl uses this for the bikini zone

there are shavers that come with a seperate function where you pretty much apply 2 zig-zag blades directly to your skin. it cuts shorter than those haircutting machines from the barbershop but longer than razorblades. it doesnt irritate the skin as much as razorblades either, but still way more than that haircutter thing where you can program the length. but you cant get that thing unbetween your asscheeks, trust me, i tried it, so razors are the way to go there

Straight razor. Like a real man

My ex-girlfriends jawbone.

The same exact electronic shaving device that I use for everything, including my face.
I don't know what it's called, but it has 2 spinning disks and you can take the top off to get rid of the hair.

I use exactly the kind of razor that you posted, OP. Works great.

>women
kek, what a faggot

i may be a faggot, but only b/c i know that men dont mind the bush that much

trips checked

Me and my girl doing it with self made sugar
youtube.com/watch?v=HXR-jxO0ZDk
easy, durable and cheap due to...just sugar

I use gasoline and matches

>Pubes: electric razor
>taint and ass: single blade facial razor, because i stick things up my ass sometimes.. I'm lonely.

Still, they might appreciate some smooth skin down there. It feels great.

So you people use this to shave the pubes, but how do you shave the balls? You can't possibly use razors for this shit.

how much fucking hair do you have on your scrotum? I pluck mine off. I use an electric shaver for my pubes, but I have hardly any hair on my actual ball sack.

I use razor for my ballz. But i find a lot of trouble with the ass. Give some advice /b!

i use anything, really, since plucking didnt work since teenage years
the mire razorblades, the safer is my advice, maybe dont shave everything but so it at least once a week to keep the bushiness level low
the electric shavers and stuff dont really help that much, especially between ballsack/dick/thighs. quite a pain to get rid of those motherfuckers

are you fucking crazy?
1nd: how could this stay on u2be?
2rd: this has to hurt like whaaat! ripping the roots out of my ballsack? NO!
3st: still no!

I use normal razor for balls.
Support or pull tight, and shave in straight lines m8.
Dance with the devil for a few minutes.

Hair removal cream for ass

ass is really difficult. i tried using mirrors, sometimes multiple ones but i cant stand man ass, not even my own, so i try do it blindly and always checking with my hand. doing it in the shower is usually easiest b/c it immediately gets rid of the hair and you wont get any shitstains ever. cleaning the razorblades also solves itself and if you constantly touch your butt searching for patches of hair you wont get distracted by already cut-off hair

Use the Merkur too. Itchy pubes for a like a week after though so I maybe only shave two or three times a year.

I have the
>fucking
right amount of hair that any normal male have.

It's just that plucking them off is not a good thing, too much time and pain to do.

The only people that care about shaving your junk are boys and girls. Men and woman don't give a shit about it.

wtf is wrong with my ass? Fuck you.

make a toplist of women's asses that have ever walkes the earth. now after those put any animal's ass in a toplist. now invent twice as many asses and put them in a toplist just below the other two, always continueing the same list. now you can put jesus christ from nazareth's ass on the list and then every other man's ass any random order on it. that pretty much sums up what i think of man-ass. and no, i am not a teenie who is afraid to cone out of the closet

>Claiming to be straight
>Not willing to lick man ass

Pick one faggot

as a heterosexual male, i don't.

i mean if you've got a jungle down there by all means trim. I trim so my gf can deepthroat easier, but shaved guys looks ridiculous.

scat and prolapses really compensate for it tho

> omg dude siiiiick cumback lol rawr xd

Toro T4240 Five Gang Mower

a broken jack daniels bottle and spit
then i exfoiate with sandpaper abd fresh blood clots from my wifes tampons
or just use hair removal cream like a faggot