Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/uqtf0gsu6hg68nu/FPR_TSS.pdf
fluffybooru.org/post/list/Jelly_and_Snowflake/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My favorite

I like it.

My favorite too.

>nu mawe!
Hahahaha, why do I laugh so much seeing this fuckers get abused. I'm not normal.

My first attempt at drawing.

Pretty amusing.

I saved that just for the nu mawe line. I laughed pretty hard first time I read it

Last one

Aww Cute

'Winter is Coming'

in any context i love this phrase

I was actually thinking about doing some fluffy shorts with a game of thrones theme.
There's potential, but I can't decide if they are smart enough to follow the 20 sub plots.

Marble's story is one of the best ever. Horrific abuse with hugbox ending. Awesome

What are those called? Pizza bites?

Where a family find a dead fluffy, with 6 babbies, and Jon Snow gets the poopie babbeh?

Probably my favorite one. Favorite part was his naming.

I like the art style of this one.

Why would you breed a bunch of female dinosaurs which have anatomical capacity to reproduce, when you can make a bunch of male dinosaurs which do not?

Nice.

Who is the artist for this one?

Me, who is also OP.
Just started the next part to that last night. Will hopefully have it released late tonight.

$40 is unrealistic. Maybe $4 for the box.

Do you have a name on the Booru? Its great

FUND IT

im working on a full short story [probably 50 - 80 pages] segregated into chapters

would fluffy booru / Sup Forums be interested in something like this? its a narrative in the form of a slightly expanded greentext pattern

The amount fluffys eat for milk is unbelievable. Consider how inefficient they are at digesting by how much shit they make. Then consider they basically need a single piece of food to make enough milk for their babies to live and grow. They have tiny piles of grass for the winter months. There is a bit of a disconnect here.

Am I the only one who's noticed that the blue one is pregnant?

How can you tell?

No this was literally my first fluffy drawing. Will be drawing under the name Slokai. I'll get on booru probably tonight.

Stories can be good, but you really need cartoons to go along with it to make it interesting. You can either make it a full graphic novel or just have panels for parts of it. If it is all just text then it will disappear over time. Consider how much of of the text stuff of major artist is lost regardless of how good the quality is.

Potentially. Depends on the subject material. What is the plot, vaguely?

Oh, hi, I'm the faggot who wrote a role playing game about fluffies. There it is. Spread the word.

mediafire.com/download/uqtf0gsu6hg68nu/FPR_TSS.pdf

Not user, but larger vagina and "wan babbehs" probably

They can actually survive for quite a while eating their own poop though. Rabbits can do this in real life too believe it or not...

Its really good :)

a biologist loses his mind after the fluffy population starts to cause various forms of wildlife and fauna to go extinct, and catches a herd of wild fluffies, tortures them, decides to keep one as a sadistic pet, and generally purges the fluffy population in his own special way. i try to be as creative as possible with the suffering

the issue is, i have no graphic talent whatsoever, and i couldn't even draw stick figures to represent my thoughts

i write a lot for a lot of different reasons, and tend to be pretty descriptive

what is the maximum length of a chapter that people would be interested in reading but not turned away from because of the bulk?

yea, rabbit can redigest their own waste because they have inefficient digestion too. I guess the cannon isnt very uniform because. You see a lot of work where they are claiming most fluffies have parasites or that they will expire in a few days from being a litterpal. Others claim litter pals can live so long that they can be trained for a prolonged period before sale. I guess any way you look at it, fluffys produce a massive amount of shit lol

The fluffy digestion indeed requires some suspension of disbelief, in my opinion mostly on the amount of liquid they would need. Anyway, needing food is just an easily understandable problem for feral creatures, and adding that it's for feeding babies adds even more emotional value to it.

Thanks! I love the second to last frame. Super cute. There isn't enough hugbox out there.

Why do fluffies entertain me so much? Is it the cute, forgiving eyes of the mummeh or the innocent demeanour of babbah? I'll never know.

Have you seen some of the comics in this fandom?
The only thing you need to make a comic is to want to. Artistic skill is optional. Good practice anyway.

Besides comics aren't really needed anyway. A well crafted written story is just as good if not better.

Max chapter length is hard to say. I wrote v small mini chapters, about a page or so, to attract people to the story. Now people are reading it, I've started longer chapters:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/Jelly_and_Snowflake/1

i have, and to be honest, i would rather write and work with an artist because pragmatically, the time it would take for me to learn how to make a 4 panel comic that describes the first half of the first page, i could write another short story

i can crank a page a minute or less - for me the narration and the fluffy-speak is the most essential

well noted, thank you for your advice. i think i'll do something similar

will upload on fluffybooru when im ready

story will be named adam's eve if anyone remembers

What this user said

Op here, here's one answer for you (pic).

Maybe it's how they have no morals and act purely on impulse and desire. Their lack of culture and intelligence let's you feel like you are a God maybe? I have a hard time understanding as well. Especially because I love real animals.

probably going to stop dumping so i can smoke and take care of some shit

i lurk all the time and follow every fluffy thread, so if you're around, i'll see you around, and you'll see me

>that's my secret cap, i'm always angry
>mfw

Same here. Always on. Need to actually work now for a bit lol

I love the desperation

Here's a better guide. I fucking hate that "we like it because it makes us angry" explanation. It's a newfag idea that started two years ago, and is LITERALLY the opposite of what fluffies are about!