Hey Sup Forums i really need help!

Hey Sup Forums i really need help!
Im 24 and scared of everything since im 4 or 5 years old. Its getting worse and worse. Cant even leave the house without beeing totally stressed out. Im seeing just the bad things in everything

Maybe this request belongs under /adv/ ?

Meds and counceler

Okej ty

Yea go somewhere else faggot. Or just kill yourself.

Anything goes in Sup Forums, even if it has a board dedicated to it elsewhere

Do as Great A'tuin does.

Give zero fucks.

Do you see a bad thing in seeing bad things too?
Do you even trust yourself?

It's hysteria.

So wtf do you do all day? Do you have a job? Car? Who do you live with? What do you do for fun? Are you on medication?

What are you stressed about?

You know when you die life goes on without you.
You're very insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Nothing you or anyone on this planet does is worthwhile.

Just get your ass outside and enjoy things a little bit.
You don't have to talk to anyone
You don't have to do anything in particular
No one gives a shit about you
No one you see out there will see you again
No one will hurt you for no reason*

*usually.

Just enjoy life since there's nothing else to do with your time.

Its not that easy
Of course i see it sucks how its right now
Watching shit on youtube playing videogames
Atm im looking for a job
Got a car
With my parents
Doing nothing except playing video games and watching yt

Not OP but this is why I'm depressed. I don't wanna just dick around and wait to unexist. It makes me so sad just to think about it.

Im sure i would enjoy it but ya its like everyone is watching me. And want to hurt me

>Of course i see it sucks how its right now
Well alright you are aware of yourself in that particular way, which in it's way can serve as a catalyst for perpetual anxiety.

One impulse leads to another yada yada I don't wanna beat around the bush.
There are obviously things that are not as bad as others.
Maybe start out by realizing that your anxiety is pushed and reinforced by yourself.
Your thinking, your feeling, the way you move.
Mainly your thinking, for most people it starts there.

Find something in yourself that starts anxiety in a particular moment and once you have found it, examine it.

In this situation you're tied up, loosen yourself, undo yourself like you would undo a knot.
Find your own pace doing this.

Well why do you think about it then?

Honestly, is it that you think these thoughts, or do they arise somehow automaticaly?
By flow of association so to say.

1. Chill and get some weed.
2. Make up your mind, drugs can show you a different perspective that might make you realise your mistakes or wrong patterns of thinking etc. How do I know that? It happened and is happening to me, just don't over do it.
3. Find activities for everyday, don't just lie around in the bed or something, outside is your friend. ^^
4. If you're still not feeling good you might wanna go talk to a doctor and get anti depressiva and go into a treatment to talk about your problems often. You got this!

You should try being optimistic.

I used to try incesstantly not to think about it. I did drugs and I became very detached from reality. I felt like a non organic being really, and then it all hit me once when I was tripping very hard on dabs. It hit me that this detached conscious is actually attached to a very mortal body and that it would end some day.

I went insane soon after because I would forget and detach, then remember again and panic, often times this happened repeatedly over and over in a cycle for long periods of time. I went insane quite literally to the point where I felt physically ill and didn't feel capable of participating in the sport I play. I also feel very guilty telling anyone about it because I think it's a terrible thing to remind people. Sorry for that.

Try to lift and stop to wear fedoras at public

Tbh i smoke it like everyday and ithink its making everything worse im getting paranoid and shit. Ya but what should i do ouside i have like zero friends. I think ill go to a doctor soon

Not OP but this is pretty damn good advice, anxietyfag here as well and Ive been trying to pinpoint lately but it's fucking difficult. I also find it incredibly hard to trust people although I know where that stems from. Do you think it's severely difficult to gain trust again? Not from the same person, but in general.

Go talk to a psychiatrist. Talk about these issues and he will probably sign you for 5 mg xanax pills and eventually if it doesnt help he will give you 20 mg xanax bars. This will help your anxiety plus xanax is fucking amazing.

I wish i could

Well I have quite closely investigated many things relating to such issues.
So what you talk of I can relate to pretty well.

All I have to say to that is, that it is an accident. An unfortunate one I suppose.
You believe things are so and so and this is your way now, allthough that musn't stay.

You can fuck with the mind alot but when it fucks back then you're the bottom part.
That's just how it is.

It's marvelous to me how mixed up people can get in these days and I am quite sorry for your case. Maybe it's not beyond repair but what can I tell from here, right?

If you can find something in yourself that is worthwhile keeping, then by all means do so.
You have lost the sense of yourself, atleast that is what you think. I know that state and it can end badly, it can end good too.

I have been pinpointing for over 7 years now. And not just arbitrarily so, I have sought out many ways of doing this. It's all in order, documented, tested out.

You ask is it difficult to gain trust in people again.
This depends on where you stand now. If you are all the way down the hill you will have to walk for a while and at times it may be difficult, but it is definitely not impossible if your legs are still intact, if you catch my drift.

You could just kill yourself and stop wasting our time nigger.

Those doses of xanax dont exist you dummy

What do you mean you have closey investigated those things

do you have any advice. All I want is to forget I guess. I will hurt myself in the head if I need to do so to forget. But I doubt that will work. Somehow growing out of it seems more realistic.

Are there any drugs that can fuck with you enough to kinda reset your brain. Not trying to OD ofc

This always helps me when I'm stressed. Just stare at it for a few minutes.

You do know that weed can induce anxiety and a few other disorders, especially if you smoke it in big amounts everyday. You should have a break from it, even like 1 week can do a lot, being in a drug mindset for too long is not good, you should have a healthy mix of reality and drugs for them to have benefits and not hurt you. Look this is no scientific theory but I think that weed simply makes you evolve faster which may bring out sicknesses earlier than normal but since you know the feeling weed induces I'm not gonna go into it too much now.

And who says you need anyone to go outside, just take a little walk, fresh air and sun light is literally the best thing to get a clear mind. And there are so many people also lonely or just looking for a conversation or even a life partner. This world has a lot more to give than what you might be doing for the most of your time. And even if it might sound a little strange but animals and nature can be your friends too, did you ever think about getting a dog or a cat or something? They can put atleast some more sense into your everyday life. Just remember that humans want to be active, they want to work and love and fight and have a constant income of information, no wonder you're feeling bad if you don't do anything senseful or fulfilling.

Ill try. Thank you

What I mean by investigate is, that I have been in deep depression for a long time in my life and at one point I wanted to rid myself of it once and for all.
So I set out to find out pretty much all I could about myself and how my organism works by any means that I can get hold of.

Well I found pretty much everything I asked for and more. I can't say much about it really because people tend to misunderstand me when I talk about such things.

Short version is, I cured myself from depression, extreme anger, schizophrenia, paranoia, delusions and whatnot.
Simple, it's a mode of working, a process not only of the mind but of many other components that make up such states.

With what I have found I have also made it possible to forget things once and for all.
"Forget" ofcourse has a very one sided meaning ofcourse. People will tell you "things are stored in your brain", but infact, many things are stored there and you cannot remember it "consciously", and that is the point.

What you want is "Not to remember consciously". But you making a conscious desicion not to remember consciously one or another thing is exactly contraproductive.

In one way you must aquire the ability to "just drop it". Just drop the thing you want to forget.
Ofcourse therein you are immediately faced with another problem, that is, how to fill the vaccuum you have just created.

Sure man, good luck to you! This is very interesting and I can just state: knowledge is power, so if you just gather knowledge about your body and mind you should theoretically be able to have much more control over it.

How do i learn about myself?

we should also get a new perspective of psychological disorders, they are just how a human works and how he reacts to certain stimuli and adapts to them. We are too caught up diagnosing and naming everything that we forget that we all are the same somehow, that we all are brothers and sisters.

Welcome to the wonderful world of GAD.(Generalized Anxiety Disorder) We welcome you.

What do you mean? Gather information, adapt to information. The internet is a door to all that information but it makes most people just care about entertainment instead of valuable research about how we and our surroundings work.

>xanax

>knowledge is power
Yes. Know yourself.
I will not hide the fact that I have delved deep into many religios and what people call "occult" theories and practises too. Although I will not emphasise this, I want to talk plain language so that I am understood here.

I have helped myself a great deal and I see it works for me, I will share what I have with others so that they may be able to help themselfes too.

So much for this, yes you are right, the more you know how YOU work the more "control" you have. Although this branches of into a very dualistic view as I could also say
You are doing you all the time, even now. So what is really the problem?
I have found it in the way we use language.
We constantly talk to ourselfes.

Maybe you want to look into that. How do you talk to yourself.

Hey, simply adding a substance doesn't make all problems go away. But it can be like a mental crutch until you're able to stand by yourself again.

>We are too caught up diagnosing and naming everything
A man wiser than me once said:
"When people do not understand a thing they give it a name and believe by knowing its name they understand the thing."

Which is a grave mistake.

The focus is too much on the problem. The solution would be clear if we would not befuddle ourselfes with the image of the problem as much as we often do.

"You feel anxious, just relax"
But then we often ask "how do I relax?"
To which I can only say "you do not know yourself so well that you can't relax when you need to?"

You know that quote of this one jurrasic park actor about scientists and how they think so much that they miss the point at which they better stop thinking?

Yes, but your thoughts are much more than just sentences so it's not that easy. But I used to have anxiety and obsessive thoughts and while therapy and anti depressiva was really a first step to get free from it I now feel way better and I didn't have my brain work against me for quite some time. It's really amazing and scary how you can turn yourself against you. I'm just curious if some bad thoughts will come back when I get put off of anti (Escitalopram to be exact) or if it's gonna stay like that. But seriously, if you really can't handle your brain enough anymore an anti anxiety anti depressiva will really help you in the beginning.

get off your soapbox, faggot. op wanted advice, so i gave op my advice.
my advice to you is to kys so others don't have to listen to you spout obvious bullshit.

>"When people do not understand a thing they give it a name and believe by knowing its name they understand the thing."

This, imagine if we had no language, would it all be better in some ways? If we weren't able to name anything but just had to handle it somehow...

Why so mad? Does telling someone to "kys" really make you feel better? Obvious bullshit? C'mon you just bullshitted in this thread that has some great advice in it, why are you trying to ruin it somehow? It's not happening, you're not pulling anyone than yourself down.

If you have to consider the meds then yes ofcourse.

The "bad thoughts" are there for a reason.
Instead of getting rid of them I listened and went out to find the source.
The source can be found but it is an obstacle.
This can either make or break you.

Now if one chooses to stay on meds and don't do anything then one is merely idling.
And a man once said "An idle mind is the devils workshop".
Food for more bad thoughts can accumulate.

Like I've said I've experienced it first hand. Depression, obsessive thoughts.. yada yada
It is a battle against one self it seems.
It's really just a ghost that you are battling, an illusion. The brain is mighty, once it works against itself it's difficult to reverse it.

Losing ones own sense of oneself is mostly the prime material of such states.

Depends on what you see as "better".
Fact is that we live in an environment like this. This is the obstacle. Will we overcome it and learn from it or will we break and vanish?
Evolution and Involution.

I speak of the evolution of consciousness. Not asmuch quantitatively but qualitatively.
I feel myself quite nicely these days because I choose to. That is what I have made for myself.
Language is a great part in this process. If there was no language I could not be the way I am now, I would be different.
Not that I wouldn't welcome change, but I am just trying to state the facts here.

What is. Not what could be or should be or might be.