Say hello to mechanically separated chicken...

Say hello to mechanically separated chicken. It’s what all fast-food chicken is made from—things like chicken nuggets and patties. Also, the processed frozen chicken in the stores is made from it.

Basically, the entire chicken is smashed and pressed through a sieve—bones, eyes, guts, and all. it comes out looking like this.

There’s more: because it’s crawling with bacteria, it will be washed with ammonia, soaked in it, actually. Then, because it tastes gross, it will be reflavored artificially. Then, because it is weirdly pink, it will be dyed with artificial color.

But, hey, at least it tastes good, right?

High five, America!

(you)
HAIL NOONOO
OUR ROBOT OVERLORD

Bait/10.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

Stale copypasta
Try harder faggot

IT'S FUCKING TUBBY CUSTARD

Hmm fake for not, according to this person, the chicken is completely ground into paste, then soaked in ammonia, then artificially flavored and dyed.

Since the chicken doesn't have flavor, color, or shape after this process so what would the point of using chicken be?

THANKS OBAMA

Lived 10 years in usa, honestly no idea how people can eat that shit

Thats tubby custard in teletubbies

You need to elabor8 be4 u b8 m8

The pink slime thing was like 5 years ago....piss off

This is why I don't eat fast food like a nigger.

I'm pretty sure he is just copying some cringey shit from Tumblr.

Hah, fucking knew it! However, what the fuck is in tubby custard? Is it even edible to human beings?

>20g protein per cup
>0g carbs per cup

/fit/ approved

Lol @ anyone who cares that it's made of bones and guts
Atleast were using all the animal

Easy you use dirt cheap flavoring a and dye and feed it to shit 3rd world countries that people "give a shit about"

This may be tubby custard, but OP speaks the truth. Also it really looks just like soft serve ice cream. No shit. I still eat the shit tho, even tho I know it's fucking super gross.

Don't be silly. That's tubby custard. I make all of my tendies out of it.

and earn profit :)

They are. I've read into the way chicken is processed and it all seems pretty reasonable to me. If anyone doesn't like it they are welcome to raise some chickens at home and slaughter/clean them as they see fit

seems an Hello Kitty Icecream Maker

Old repost

OP is an fagget

Right? I sure hope these people put as much care about what part of the cow burgers come from.( protip: just as many)

Tubby Tustard!!!

Ahahahahahahahaha. As if you think this is new information, or that it will change anything. Moron, of course we know it's disgusting. We're still gonna eat that shit.

Who the hell eats chicken nuggets anyway. Gross fucking shit.