Hey.

Kyouko claimed.

Hey.

Hi, how are you?
Oh a-a-user-kun, if you insist...
*unzips dicks*

Hey.

Best type moon claimed

Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouk Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyou Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimk Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimo claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko c Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimlaim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimo claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed.

Hey.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdTpENZWhio

BEEN TRYIN

TO MEETCHA
*whispers*

>Toadies

Curie claimed.

Still talking to the one girl kind of. I think something bad happened to her because she isnt replying to anyone as much. Hopefully shell get better so we can talk again because shes really cute and I like her. I still like curie, and in case I fail(most likely scenario) Imma be back to my old lonely depressed obsessed with Curie self.

Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed.

*pulls your dick off, and throws it to my good friend richard.*
*Dicks crawls into your dick.... *
It explodes. You'll gonna need a seal for that gory hole in your abdomen.

Son I am.
So proud.
Just one word.

BACKSLIDER.

I threw up my hands,
And
I heard Amen!
And I prayed sweet Jesus wouldn't let me become a backslider!
Backslider!
Backslider!

How much time are you planning to spend into this autistic and useless activity?

I watched the second season of "Gate: something something Rory is fucking gross" and I used to believe that Rory in general was the worst part of the anime until I saw the 12 year old girl that wanted to get fucked by a full grown japanese ambassador because he gave her a pearl necklace, I was crying, laughing, disgusted and confused. It was like my mind was a teenage white girl and the emotions were a bunch of 30 year old immigrants from different nationalities. At one point the ambassador had to let the girl be taken by the enemy because it was part of his job, but he decided to suddenly jump in and yell "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER" this quote opened the way for a second wave of laughter, far stronger than the first. How can one get his "filthy" hands off of something that is already filthy to begin with? This laughter had no connection to happyness whatsoever as it was fueled by madness, madness in its purest form. I felt shackled at the bottom of the abyss. After he got her saved she ran towards him and they hugged very tightly and were but a hair away from sharing a passionate sensual kiss.

For some reason it gives me a very DS vibe.
youtube.com/watch?v=3eP_hTMxoQA

>*whispers*
> >Toadies
>>>
>Anonymous 06/02/16(Thu)19:16:12 No.687479960 ▶
>File: image.jpg (928 KB, 1920x1080)
>928 KB
> Curie claimed.
> Still talking to the one girl kind of. I think something bad happe

Cause the waifus are the only good thing about the game desu
If I were to start puella magi or whatever, should I start anime or manga?

Fuck off randy.

>claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimk Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimo claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko c Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimlaim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimo claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claim Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed. Kyouko claimed.

Mmkay, I'll look around for a cheap pair that I can get. Won't be the best, but breathable will help by magnitudes over boots.
Don't be sorry, was a good man, but his mind was going. Serious alteimers. He's somewhere better now, playing bingo with his old m8s or something.
And I think I will. Maybe use some of those cans in the backyard for target practice.

And alright, eyes are burning and I'm 2 hours past normal bedtime. Have a good day /waifu/. And I hope you have fun as well, Spammer-kun.

You can't even spam correctly. Fuck off you fucking faggot.

~Hey-guy

Anime

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
Hey this is pretty good not cringe at all.

Hey.

Hey.

You missed part of it, you nigger.

>playing bingo with his old m8s or something.

Cause the waifus are the only good thing about the game desu
If I were to start puella magi or whatever, should I start anime or manga?

Hey.

Hey.

Fuck off bobandy

Hey.

>something something Rory is fucking gross" and I used to believe that Rory in general was the worst part of the anime until I saw the 12 year old girl that wanted to get fucked by a full grown japanese ambassador because he gave her a pearl necklace, I was crying, laughing, disgusted and confused. It was like my mind was a teenage whi in and yell "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER" this quote opened the way for a second wave of laughter, far stronger than the first. How can one get his "filthy" hands off of soma second wave of laughter, far stronger than the first. How can one get his "filthy" hands off of soma second wave of laughter, far stronger than the first. How can one get his "filthy" hands off of something that is already filthy

>I>M>P>L>Y>I>N>G

Don't you squander those moments Curie-user. Keep up the conversation.
If they're comitted, a week.

>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>

Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

Hey.

every one is posting lewd stuff now

goodnight tomboychan

>I think something bad happened to her because she isnt replying to anyone as much. Hopefully shell get better so we can talk again because shes really cute and I like her. I still like curie, and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out
and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out

Hey.

Affirming existence before disappearing for a few hours.

Hey.

Perhaps because the chants have some similar tones? This OST is spiking me some interest in KnK.

Hey.

and in a

nd

out and in and out and in and out and in and out
and in
an
d o
ut and
in and
out
and in
and out and in and out
and in a
nd out a
nd in and out and in and out and in and out
and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out
and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and
and out
and in and out and in and o

ut and in and out and in and out

and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out

Hi, how are you?

Hey.

the worst part of the anime until I saw the 12 year old girl that wanted to get fucked by a full grown japanese ambassador because he gave her a pearl necklace, I was crying, laughing, disgusted and confused. It was like my mind was a teenage white girl and the emotions were a bunch of 30 year old immigrants from different nationalities. At one point the ambassador had to let the girl be taken by the enemy because it was part of his job, but he decided to suddenly jump in and yell "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER" this quote opened the way for a second wave of laughter, far stronger than the first. How can one get his "filthy" hands off of something that is already filthy to begin with? This laughter had no connection to happyness whatsoever as it was fueled by madness, madness in its purest form. I felt shackled at the bottom of the abyss. After he got her saved she ran towards him and they hugged very tightly and were but a hair away from sharing a passionate sensual kiss.

Hey.

I found a window near the kitchen and I let myself in.

Rummage through the refrigerator, find myself a beer.

I stumble in the hallway, I sight her bedroom door.

I hear her call out to me, I hear the fear in her voice.

She pulls the covers tighter.
I press against the door.

I will be with her tonight.

Hey, folks! I've got part of a quote in mind from a ZP video and I'm trying to remember which it came from.

It went something akin to "be or be trying to be both just makes a mess". Obviously that's not word for word, but it was the context.

Any ideas?

The ost for Knk is 10/10, was made by Yuki kajirua who also made the ost for Madoka Magica (and a ton of others. Fun fact of the day: Kalifina, the group who did the ed for MM was created specifically for Knk.

I have: Dark Void, & I found it exactly how Yahtzee described it; a fairly mediocre game that, a few levels in, suddenly transforms into whizz-about jet-packing fun for just long enough to make the boring bits worth while.

Anyone else?

DO YOU WANNA DIEEE

>Yatzhee

>BASED
>A
>S
>E
>D

The Linalu was the first one I ever watched back when I started the show in March '09.
Sometimes when I need a laugh, I go back and watch it again cause it's so entertaining.
All that shit about the pistol ammo and the wall gets me every time.

Really? And did it not get used in KnK or what happened?
I do love MM ost and downloaded it as soon as I finished the series.
youtube.com/watch?v=4oYslv-lWYY

Gabe is better.

Syria/IraqIgnoring Turkey, U.S. backs Kurds in drive against ISIS in Syria (washingtonpost.com)

submitted 9 hours ago by 2A1ZA

217 commentssavehidereport

Jeremy Corbyn promises to try and kill TTIP (independent.co.uk)

submitted 8 hours ago by ghostly-dog

84 commentssavehidereport

Richard Huckle: 'Britain's worst paedophile' faces 22 life sentences for abusing 200 children in Malaysia, sold videos of himself raping children and babies online (ibtimes.co.uk)

submitted 3 hours ago by latvrob

141 commentssavehidereport

Syria/IraqIsis terror plot in Germany: Four Syrian men arrested for allegedly planning suicide bombings in Düsseldorf (independent.co.uk)

submitted 5 hours ago by trivialdamage

115 commentssavehidereport

Oops. Missed two lines.

Lets try it again.

I found a window near the kitchen and I let myself in.

Rummage through the refrigerator, fins myself a beer.

I can't believe I'm really here and she's lying in that bed.

I can almost feel her touch and her anxious breath.

I stumble in the hallway. I sight her bedroom door.

I hear call out to me, I hear the fear in her voice.

She pulls the covers tighter, I press against the door.

I WILL BE WITH HER TONIGHT.

>I found a window near the kitchen and I let myself in.
>Rummage through the refrigerator, fins myself a beer.
>I can't believe I'm really here and she's lying in that bed.
>I can almost feel her touch and her anxious breath.
>I stumble in the hallway. I sight her bedroom door.
>I hear call out to me, I hear the fear in her voice.
>She pulls the covers tighter, I press against the door.
>I WILL BE WITH HER TONIGHT.

No no they did all the eds for Knk (each main movie has its own), this from 5 is by far my favorite.
uploadsociety.com/video_v118380

I tried to tell you but ~desu
Your purple hearts are giving out ~desu
Can't stop a killing idea ~desu
If it's hunting season ~desu
Is this what you want? ~desu
I'm not the only one!

>he'll soon quit

mandatory uta claim

its was all fun and play, until the cat passed way

ANNIE ARE YOU OK???
Lol, Tomoko, this user gave you a free pass to be a shit. All you gotta say is some person is trolling as you. I feel jealous
You are in the wrong thread user

>claiming yume

Nooo! Do not stress out the Tomoko-chan waifu!

>I pin the bad person to the door
>the schwanz rises with righteous fury tearing through my clothes and the bad person's as it pops into the butt, and the anus

Hnnnnnnnggh! Tomoko-chan~! I'm doing this for yooouuuu~! Unf unf unf!

>the rich seamin is released powrefully with the ograsm
>it shoots out the mouth of bad person and bits of blood and shredded organs
>the seamin pragnates the floor

Aaahhh! It is good to be the king! The schwanz king! Sleep tight, Tomoko-chan!

>I defecate majestically
>I go away to watch for further intruders like a silent, noble guardian

What the fuck is that? A waifu?

Wait, are you with us? The heck is a schwanz? Is it German for dick?

Oh I see, I read your previous post wrong. That's pretty cool, makes me grateful that KnK exists and I haven't even watched it yet.

Exactly my point, and yes, that's what this thread is for

ARE YOU GONNA SAVE ME?
CAN YOU SAVE ME?
ARE YOU GONNA SAVE ME?
CAN YOU SAVE ME?
YOU GONNA MAKE ME HAPPY?
YOU GONNA MAKE ME SMIIIILE?
CAN YOU SAVE ME?
Tell me, Mr. Love.

ARE GONNA SAVE ME?
YOU GONNA MAKE ME HAPPY?
CAN YOU SAVE ME?
TELL ME MISTER, MISTER!

We gonna show you a thing I do about love.
The nation.
The nation.

Love, love, love, love, love.
Lol.

Are you gonna save me, can you save me?
Are you gonna save me, can you save me?
ARE YOU GONNA SAVE ME?
YOU GONNA MAKE ME HAPPY?
CAN YOU SAVE ME?

Tell me, Mr. Love.

Literally it means tail, but in actual use it does, in fact, mean dick.

It's always interesting to see those random connections, like watching an anime and suddenly notice that the op is sung by Shiki's VA.

I don't like Toadies;-;
I don't know what you think you know. But I do no that that is not a waifu.

Stacken blocken

So is it full shitpost time again?

*know*
And ok it's not a waifu. Oh well

Jesus its been a while since I've been here.

>Hamakaze claimed

I have severe autism.

Hey Hamakaze, careful pool is flooded with some shit today

Yes

I love it when they do those, specially when they hand out details in the songs like how the characters were feeling through the story.
One of the MM openings is sang by Madoka and is supposed to be how she and Homura felt through the story, and the other one is sang by the VAs of Kyouko and Sayaka with lyrics working that way too.
>once again Mami get's less attention than all other characters

You better get the job you were looking for, beautiful.

What else do I have? A missing leg, dead brother, molested by my uncle, a poorfag. I'm helping you annoy me, how are you failing? Git gud

The schwanz always rises in defense of the Tomoko-chan waifu! ^,^

I'm just glad hand-kun doesn't need to witness this...

Didn't I give you everything?
Didn't I take you where you want to be?
Didn't I make you feel just like a queen?
All that time I thought I was getting something right.
Getting something right.
Getting something right.
Getting something right.

Look me in the eyes and tell me something.
Am I supposed to walk away with my hope?
Do I convince myself we never happened?

Well I guess I won't be denied, I'm getting something right.

IM GETTING SOMETHING RIGHT.

GETTING SOMETHING RIGHT.

GETTING SOMETHING RIGHT.

Lover.
You happy now?
Quitter.

QUITTER.

Like he would care instead of just ignoring it, hand-kun was aware of the site and board that hosts this thread as well.

You'd think it would be easy considering my friend has a friend who works there and can guarantee the job.

But it is surprisingly difficult.