Post song youre listening to

>post song youre listening to
>post any drugs you are on
>post drugs you are on
>post your mnetal illness
>post your fetish

>youtube.com/watch?v=U1ADW2DQ5fI
>(on repeat for a minute)
>coming off adderall, took xanax and alcohol, but not enough enough alcohol in my house, can't buy more because past 2
>anxiety, depression, bipolar whatever it all mixes together

>took mushrooms every two days for the last week because I'm bored. Kinda nice, kinda disturbing. Still more interesting then just panicking sober all the time. Friends kinda distancing themselves from me because I bared out a few too many times around them. They can't understand what a true black out is, It's alright. Doing well in school, but what does it matter without human connection. I lost my two best friends because I couldn't choose between them (girls). Go out meet random people, but the people I'm around are more strung out then I am most of the time. Just making distant friends. Can't see myself getting close to them. Kinda just waiting to die.

On the brightside, I'm about to go to danny brown and roll face, hopefully it helps me for a minute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRGAcu2fb8
youtube.com/watch?v=x8qABtfSEn8
youtube.com/watch?v=8YykQF5yi2s
youtu.be/fyoCg_TZ94k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol oh yea my fetish

>being dominated by a feisty girl

>post any drugs you are on
>post drugs you are on
lol

Tears for Fears - The Hurting
Adderall
major depression, anxiety, gender dysphoria, possible schizoid
vanilla, handholding, kneesocks, spanking just a bit

lol yea, xans and beer made me trip there for a second haha

>Jose Gonzales - far away
>none but i purged my food 2x today so i feel kind of fucked up
>ED
>daddy dom stuff

i am textbook but had a great dad

idk my buddy just messaged me and said listen to this song and i said okay and it sounds like when you work in the south and the devils coming out of the swamp and the heat is beating down on your neck but you've got so much more wheat to pick and you killed a man with a smoking gun yesterday bc he took your son

youtube.com/watch?v=YJRGAcu2fb8
>ketamine
>addiction to any drugs because anxiety and depression, not physically addicted, just bored, literally will do any drug you put in front of me though
>ass

>Jose Gonzales - far away
great song, saved

do you think your ED contributed to having a fetish for dom/sub play?

>Feeling Yourself Disintegrate
>weed
>doctors on multiple occassions said depression, when I was in a mental hospital they thought schizophrenia but couldn't diagnose me beyond saying "walking corpse syndrome"
>being deeply in love again

Yeah i liked it too I didn't expect to but it's got a really good vibe

I don't think so. I think I just enjoy being mocked/controlled sexually, not sure why

That's really bad man

These Things Take Time
None sadly
Still none
I'm trans
Getting treated like a dog

what is the song? my problem? or my fetish?

Your problem

Nicolas Jaar - Three Sides of Nazareth
youtube.com/watch?v=x8qABtfSEn8
No drugs :(
No drugs >:(
Depression
Bara, muscle dudes

ass?
you fucking degenerate

>Packt Like Sardines In a Crushd Tin Box
>None, only have done acid/microdosed it in the last three months.
>Bipolar, adhd, depression
>don't really have fetishes

I'M A REASONABLE MAN GET OFF MY CASE

>rose mcdowall - sixty cowboys
>none
>depression
>dominating insecure long haired guys

you have a fetish for people that use Sup Forums?
great song

>Song
youtube.com/watch?v=8YykQF5yi2s

>Drugs
Heroin is starting to wear off, withdrawals are slowly creeping up on me.

>Mental illness
Drug addiction obviously, depression, severe anxiety (which is actually kind of new), OCD (diagnosed, not made up or self diagnosed), tend to experience depersonalization episodes.

Fuck, I need to get my shit together. The love of my life moves back home in 4 months, and I moved away from her, out of that state, to get clean and fix my shit (she doesn't use hard drugs, just smokes weed and does psych's with me every now and then). And, I have to go to jail for like 5 days in a week, which is stressing me the fuck out cause that means I have about a week to get clean otherwise I'll have to detox in jail, which is a goddamn nightmare. Ugh, what have I done to myself and my life? You know, it's when I start thinking about this shit that I start to have those intense anxiety attacks that I mentioned above....

But, I think I am going to get some mental help with the depression and anxiety. I have been to rehab several times, so I believe I can get clean on my own (which is commonly a fatal flaw in thinking, I know, but I am just so done), and then get myself back in school for coding and programming and get my life together so that I stop waisting my life and the time and life of this girl I love so fucking much. She has put up with my shit for 7 years, I think it's time I actually try to be something worthwhile for both her, and myself.
>This is my way of trying to talk myself down from hyperventilating at the thought of all this time squandered on a stupid fucking heroin addiction, and the TWO scholarships I pissed away as a result... Jesus Christ, if only 16 or 17 year old me could see me now...

Oh yeah, no real fetishes to speak of, I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to that.

cease the heroin

they've got to be qt though

Keaton Henson - Nests
no drugs, except what I take for depression, prozac and adderall, I guess those are drugs
schoolgirl + sexy librarian

>cease the heroin
That would be the plan. It's definitely one of the most emotionally and mentally gripping substances though. Like, in the last 11 years now, the longest I have been clean was for 6 months. I was completely "functional" until I fucked up and my girlfriend found a needle. I had no track-marks, had a job, went to school, maintained appearances and all around was fine. Once she found out, I had to start timing my pickups differently, which made me look super sketchy, lost my job, and people started catching on. Then the depression started, and I lost a bunch of weight, and the last 4 years have been utter shit as a result. I am not afraid to admit I was self-medicating, and still am, but it's only masking the issues, not healing or even helping them at all.

>schoolgirl + sexy librarian
at the same time?

>Man On The Moon
>Not on anything right now but I smoke a lot of weed
>No mental illnesses
>I'm into stripteases and milfs

>keaton

u ok bro

no but it's alright

look into ayahuasca friend

Television - Little Johnny Jewel

Caffeine? I'd try a few if I could get them though. (Heroin, acid, shrooms, DMT, and whatnot). Most I do is drink vodka here and there.

Self loathing narcissism (best way I know how to describe it), depression, probably some more shit.

Self harm, femdom, and a bunch of weeb stuff.

> youtu.be/fyoCg_TZ94k
>none
>none
>bi?
>submissive, bondage, feet