If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

Every girl should walk in converse shoes, with no socks, and accept being sniffed and/or licked whenever someone asks.
Punishment : they have to keep the shoes on for a week non stop.

hot, at what age would this rule start?
and any 2nd or 3rd punishments?

every girl should take supplements that increase breast growth, promote lactation

bump

lurking

either
> deep as fuck v-necks
> tight dresses
> tight as fuck pants (e.g. yoga pants)

Every girl must at least reply with a "hi" when said hello to. Also, no girl is allowed to be a cunt for no reason.
Not really a fetish, but we have too many stuck up bitches in my area.

deep v-necks sound hot

Every girl must wear mini skirt with no panties and must be shaved.
punishment: wear nothing for a week
Punishment just for being a fat girl: run 10 miles a day.
Punishment for not running 10 miles a day if u a fat girl: death.

you still here?

vanilla sex
1st 1 slap in the face
2nd raise fist (threat)
3rd rape

I agree with this one

sure man
Cute girls must follow these rules as soon as they enter high school.
2nd punishment : the principal has to check the smell every evening, and every male teacher may get a footjob upon request.

bump

for 3rd punishment she should be turned into an official school slave used for her feet. bondage would be involved if she's non-compliant

bump

All girls must use my chest as a toilet

bump

bump.

bump

bump

bump.

bump

Buttplugs only

no bras
skin tight tops
award for biggest bust

They all must wear thigh-high stockings held by a color-matching garter belt, and a skirt that allows to see at least the straps of the garter belt.
If wearing fishnet stockings : bonus on a grade

No idea for punishment though.

amen

anything else?

Should it be observed that any male student has an erection, the nearest female student must relieve him. Should she fail to do so the following will occur
1st infraction: She will spend her entire lunch period in the male locker room relieving any and all students that require her services

2nd infraction: same as the first but she must use her mouth and swallow every time

3rd infraction: she will be required to spend an entire week of school completely nude in all classes. Any male student requiring relief in a class with her will go to her instead of the nearest female for it.

Additionally:
1) all female students are required to take birth control. Failure to do so will require her to wear a sign on her neck that reads "I'm a gold-digging whore" for a week.
2) Every student (male or female) will be subject to quarterly STI checks.
3) female students are recommended to keep spare clothing and wipes or towels in their bags as they will not be permitted to change into their gym clothes or go the the bathroom should any ejaculate get on them

Girls must let boys watch them while they're using the toilet. Punishment for not allowing them to watch is the boys can piss on the girl.

No contacts allowed, if you're prescribed glasses, you must wear them. Punishment for not wearing them is girls are blindfolded and told to stand in the boys changing rooms.

Girls must do sports classes in their underwear. Punishment for not doing so is they do sports naked.

are guys allowed to do anything to the blindfolded girls?

and guys are allowed to watch girls do sport classes right?

since you're asking...

Official school uniform includes satin stockings, high heels, and either an open-bust corset or an open-bust bustier (no pasties allowed)

>are guys allowed to do anything to the blindfolded girls?
Yes. Boys are allowed to touch/kiss the girl wherever they wish. However I don't think I would allow any oral/penetration etc. The guys are allowed to guide the girls hands so that she is touching them however.

>and guys are allowed to watch girls do sport classes right?
Yes. They're mixed classes so boys and girls will be participating at the same time.

By "official school uniform" I mean uniform for special events

i wonder how the girl would react to being blindfolded and having a crowd of guys groping her

what kind of sports/games do you think the boys would enjoy the most in this case?

basketball. Titties flying everywhere.

Would the girls be tied up or just forced to stand and take it?

>what kind of sports/games do you think the boys would enjoy the most in this case?
Contact sports could be interesting, something like touch rugby where the girl would be running around naked with other girls/boys trying to touch her. But also things like Basketball, volleyball, just for the bounce..

>Would the girls be tied up or just forced to stand and take it?
They would be forced to stand and let the boys do as they wish. Girls who resist can be tied up, held down, or any other humane restraint the boys can use.

i was also thinking games like boys vs girls capture the flag, where normally if you get tagged on the other team's side you go to "jail", but in this case, girls who get tagged will be trapped in an area where they can be groped freely by boys

All grills have to fug my benis :DD

considering how i'm sure girls would resist pretty often (especially if the guys are creeps) what would be some likely scenarios?

bump