Is there any hope for me? I just wanna be pretty... Any guys here that wanna be my friend? Gonna kill myself tonight ;-;

Is there any hope for me? I just wanna be pretty... Any guys here that wanna be my friend? Gonna kill myself tonight ;-;

sure babe, just remove that thing out of your lip.

No my mom pierced it for me qhen she died of cancer

Thought that was dirt on my screen for a moment. I agree with you, that should defo be step 2.

What's step 1, you say?

Tits, timestamp or GTFO.

That's the only thing you have to remember her by?

ah, too bad that is nasty

Im sure there is some one out there for you though. I think you are very pretty

Sure why not? Tits first then show asshole

Ya she was a heroin addict and she raped me so

all hope gone...all hope gone..

Go on a diet you disgusting fat cunt

What the hell, take that shit off then?

Did you guys scissor

Whoa look at the ugly lard face

I cant... Its genetics

Get in shape, its the best you can hope to do. Even if your face is busted you'll do all right with a slim waistline and rockin ass.
But thats hard so you should probably just fish for compliments from neckbeards on teh intermets.

She is my mom tho

Op you better start posting some nudes

Step 1. Tits and time stamp

Or

GTFO

I don't feel sorry for you. Everyone has flaws in one way or another. There are people far worse off than you. Stop using your problems as a crutch and get off your ass and start living.

>no tits
>no timestamp
>mfw

Its my genetics though

why would you seek friends if youre just going to an hero? seems a little counter productive.
ps. you look like a fat pig, do it.

don't beat yourself too hard, just lose weight.
Seriously

Newfag. Tits or GTFO only applies when a girl is special pleading - wanting to be treated as special because she is a girl. it does not apply to every woman on the planet in all circumstances who happens to be on this board. Now show us your cock or GTFO

kek

She is a little chubby, but I am too I like teh chubby chickas. I just don't like woman that put trash in their nose and lips and shit, too slutty.

topkek, fucking newfags

This thread

how sagy are your tits

With a face like that with such prominent features, I bet you have huge gorgeous nipples. We'd love to see OP. Sorry about being raped by your mom.

this is a feels thread? oh wait no one gives a fuck

back to tumblr, faggot

you will never be pretty, but you still shouldn't kill yourself
sometimes guys need to fuck a whale to get it out of their system
but be prepared for anal

>Gonna kill myself tonight

Good Bye... or in swine... Oink Squeel

no self respecting guy ever "needs" to fuck a land whale. do it opie, an hero

I think ur sexy asf

Yeah, you should probably stick with plan B I don't think you can be pretty

It applies when women are attention whoring which OP is clearly doing, lurk more you fucking fagnozzle.

relax bro
it's the internet
you're impressing nobody

Guys like tits. Show em

im not here to impress shit....its annon, how could i want to impress anyone? i just pointed out the obvious flaw in your logic.....im here to answer the op's question. no, there is no hope because your a fat pig, even if you were skinny you'd still be ugly as fuck, with loose fat hanging everywhere and stretch marks, why make friends when you claim to an hero later? even if this chick was born skinny she'd still be ugly as fuck. attention whoring is ugly, plus she is physically ugly, two wrongs dont make a right. so i will continue to advocate that the OP follows through with her claims.

KEK

kys by not eating untill you are 80lb or less and then keep not eating. best way for biguns to go out.

hey maybe when your 120 lb youl rethink it all.