Hi /b, shyfag here

Hi /b, shyfag here.

What's the best drink to loosen me up before a date?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4aYYdgp0ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=eAqeA5Hc0K4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Moonshine. 1L. Thanks me later, Sup Forumsro

4 oz of bleach

Vinegar with salt

Alcohol makes you stupid.
The best thing to do is to go to therapy.
Or at least try self-therapy and stick with it.

>explain to yourself why you shouldn't feel social anxiety
>reinforce to yourself that things are okay
>general exposure therapy at your own pace
It's better over all and in the long run.

Water.

GBH

Linden tea + alcohol + low dose amphetamine/methylphenidate

Drinking alcohol before a 1st date is a bad idea, best thing to do is have a glass of water with three drops of any brand of eye drops. They contain an ingredient that is found in most anti anxiety medications.

1/3 tumbler of single malt scotch. Neat.

Wine, beer, 80 coke 20 jack, any alcohol will "loosen" you up, just got to drink barely enough where you feel like socializing more but you're really "feeling" it

This.

And also a tall glass of confidence. It's all in you m8. You can do it. Be yourself mostly. But don't come in to strong. Dates comprise of mostly listening to her and giving your input.

>Neat

It always makes me laugh when people order stuff neat. It's literally the same amount as a shot, you faggots just want to sound like special snowflakes.

Salty milk and coins

Tequila Boom:
youtube.com/watch?v=M4aYYdgp0ZM

Don't Do this. It will give you dihariah

Long island iced tea.

>dihariah

If you want to b8 post you should learn how to spell first

Cheers guys, I will try all of these things at the same time.

We've made out a few times before, but only drunkly, so this will be the first time we've met sober/not hungover.

I'm not that autistic, just not one for small talk, which kind of fucks up the whole early dating thing.

Cum

Syrup of ipecac

If you want a shot you order a shot. If you want it in a glass to sip on without ice you order it neat. It doesn't have shit to do with how you want to sound, its how you properly communicate what you want to drink. Sounds like you're trying to be the special snowflake by deviating from the norm faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=eAqeA5Hc0K4 you mean GHB

Roofiecolada

Buttplug

"it's literally the same amount"
no shit, fucktard. Are you even old enough to drink? Maybe you're a binge drinker and chug half a gallon of Popov Russian Piss extract and think nothing of it? Some people wanna drink responsibly / not get fucking obliterated / like the taste of what they're drinking.

got Original post picture from tumblr.
Going on a date.
You shouldn't breed OP

Get a sales job fix that anxiety

I'm an engineer who sometimes has to do presentations for clients. This helps with the anxiety and keeps me from sperging out.

I put it in my coffee though.

Cocaine bro cocaine gives you confidence and you can use just a tiny bit to prevent autism/anxiety

Nah you're just trying to sound like a classy nigger.

>goes on Sup Forums
>sees picture he seen on tumblr
>knows it's from tumblr because uses tumblr
>"You shouldn't breed"

Just take a shot of whiskey or vodka. A straight blast to the system but not enough to fuck you up or enough to smell a lot on you. Just make sure you drink other shit with it

Or be a fucking man and go in as yourself and deal with the feelings

I'm a bartender faggot.

morphine cocktail. makes you feel better about everything. and if the date sucks fuck it youre high

Kek, just make sure to clean your nose and find a good explanation for going to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes.

no faggot.
OP's file name says he got it from tumblr.
How fucking retarded are you?
I bet you are OP. That would explain a lot.

Poppy tea worked for me.

Na, she's game, probably loves a bit of coke.
Septum piercing is a ball ache for coke though.

Topkek
The user of cocaine feels confident af. To everyone else he sounds like a raging retard.

1 of anything, no more. 1 small glass whiskey, 1 beer, 1 glass of wine. Don't have more or your eyes will be glassy and you'll feel paranoid.

This can be a problem but only if you are one of these people that just cant stop after the first key bump

Sometimes when i feel like shit i just take a small/medium keybump and i get in the mood to do shits but i dont keep redosing it just gets me going its like a little boost

But i dont have an addictive personality except for alcohol which is my problem lol

Benn drinking all day Sup Forumsro and got a ribeye on the go. No time for that.

It's not the same amount of liquor unless you live in Europe or in a big city that over charges for watered down product. Generally a shot is 1-1.5 oz depending on the glass. While ordering a neat is typically 2-2.5 oz minimum. Source: Alcoholic.

And your dick turns into a mini mushroom.
Don't do cocaine Sup Forumsro

>don't have an addictive personality
>has a method for doing coke before doing normal things

Top jej m8

depends on your body type and how often do you drink alcohol, a vodka shot should be fine

Thats simply not true user maybe if you use a high amount but cocaine let you think straight you just feel more confident and up to do whatever

Lean

About 2 stone overweight and I binge drink regularly

inb4 britfag

Ok then try it m8

If you get shit coke its even worse but with the quality stuff i can boner
Not normal shit just nights out and i didnt take any the last few times i went out i dont need it but it can help

it's time to stop posting user

Dubs have spoken!

Signing out Sup Forumsros!

2-3 shots of whiskey then eat something after so it doesn't stay in your breath

who gives a flying fuck, I bet you were that kid in high school who gave people shit for not wearing a certain brand. This place has been long dead, tumblr and reddit shit has always been here just named differently and you were none the wiser because it was funny.

>projecting this hard

Coka Cola cut with ruffies...
Loosens you up real good....