strawpoll.me/10369574
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meh

Love is shit.

kys fag

Who cares?
I bet you own at least two katanas.

gay

That's bullshit. The 'limit' comes when she decides she doesn't want to talk to you anymore.

I support gay marriage, but find transsexuals have a mental disorder. lets discuss trannies

this

lesbians don't exist.

since recorded history we have evidence of men exclusively choosing men in relationships. but in almost all cases except for the bulldyke "omg that must be a lesbian" lesbians who never COULDVE had a boyfriend because they are horrendous, lesbians have experimented with men. lesbians do not exist.

fixed

You could have at least credited your source.
>-Milo Yianopoulos

lol

What about lesbians with kids?

Soon™
All that hipster trending bullshit will disappear

;)

for real though he's the man. him and Ben Shapiro should be presidents of the world

love has no limits but actually putting your cock up another man's arse is too rich for my blood

Anyone who is not straight I look at as a defective human. They aren't wired to procreate the species and keep it continuing, which is basic objective of any species... survive and procreate. Let them be treated as equals and not face discrimination or unfair treatment for being what they are. But nothing changes the fact that they're biologically defective.

t. Nesquik Yianopolice

We're overpopulated already.
It's a useful mutation, required to prevent overpopulation.
Literally, evolution.

Gay.

>not drawing gender symbols with same color
>triggered

motherfucker
That's the smartest answer ever

I'll disagree. I dont think the human genome can detect a worldwide overpopulation and react to that accordingly. Maybe if the average human were facing horrendous living conditions due to overpopulation, such as starvation, one could begin to at least entertain that theory. But first world people are thriving more than ever, with abundance of food and every other bio need they crave. Why would the human DNA evolve to fix a problem that doesn't exist? Nothing about overpopulation is stressing the species' physiology yet.

ya man

Don't worry 4chans, I shall do the leafy repeallant!!!!!1

> kys, fgt, kys gay fat. #niceshirt, chin double chin. kill yoslf.

Hopefully this will keep the aids away.

I wouldn't choose Ben Shapiro specifically but you're right on with Milo

Unphased after that stupid fucking dancing monkey went onto that platform.

Also this got me deep youtube.com/watch?v=TOvpzI7noKs

>It's a useful mutation, required to prevent overpopulation.
that's not how it works, "gayness" is a benign trait that doesn't harm a population's survival and/or a side product of something useful that gets passed on

that's assuming it's entirely genetic which hasn't been shown to be the case

>They aren't wired to procreate the species and keep it continuing, which is basic objective of any species... survive and procreate
first off:there is no "objective".
second: species =/= individual. there are plenty of species who only have a select few reproducing members and individuals choosing to help relatives raise their children instead of getting kids themselves.

yeah but primates aren't one of them

Why no other things besides Human beings
#Loveknowsnolimits

so you admit there are only 2 genders?

You need to add a lot of lubricants and some plastic toys in at least two of the three equations to make them right.

youtube.com/watch?v=izeGpciIfNc

nice. check out benny boys take on BLM

No according to this website there are 63
apath.org/rede/23.html

humans no longer follow natural selection

both of you don't know how evolution works. species don't evolve that quickly and they don't evolve to "fix a problem".

Ben is smarter though.

This overdetermined system of equations would seem to imply that = which is obviously a false equality.

I agree with the premise that homosexual can fall in love, assuming that, that is the intended message.

well guess what? That website is wrong

True xD

I'm not a conservative, I don't expect to decide what other people do with their lives.

>am mtf transgender
>believe in 2 genders

prove it

>fag detected

fine. swap in "adapt to a situation" instead of "fix a problem". the point remains.

youre completely wrong, delusional

>implying it costs a lot to fuck guys?????

Biology bitch.

As long as there are only male/female genders it's fine

they also don't evolve to adapt. theres no conscious decisions by DNA. like "i need to be smaller, guess i better make the next gen smaller."

>"we are overpopulated, guess i better make this guys son a faggot."

just stop

nice rebuttal. i love the evidence

homofaggotry is a crime against nature

that's still not how it works. an individual can adapt to a situation. a species evolves because there is always some natural variation of traits within a population. a very long time period and environment may favour one variation of a trait towards the other. that means more individuals with the favored trait survive and reproduce. that makes the population swing slowly towards the favored trait.
my english is shit but i hope you can understand it now.

people are either
>male
>famel
beat it

I agree, Ben is a pretty smart man.

/thread

FXT

kek

harsh wether for thousands if not millions of years. your get some indevidual who is born with a superior resistance to cold. That child reproduces. Since 50% of the reproduction is taken from the superior source their is a higher chance of the child having that traid. superior child has more sex. Makes more superior child. etc etc. thats evolution basicly. simeple as that

OP here.
>We have to calm down
/thread

>famel

Whatever your into, just quit the gender shape shifting shit

then why is it every bitch in the world has someone just plain tired of her shit

Love cannot manifest into a physical form

Why do people give a shit about who others have sex with ? It doesn't hurt them or anyone else, so whats the big deal ?

because eventually those who have sex that is unnatural begin to think they are better than "breeders" Traditionalists didn't make it a big deal, the fags did.

This

it's some sort of a fetish, they can't stop thinking about homosex

why is this a thread

Yeah it can. It's called a fucking baby

Love is just a complex version of perversion.

because they believe that because they choose to have unconventional sex or have an unconventional "gender" that they deserve to be treated better than the general population in the form of special treatment disguised as tolerance and respect.

well until some figures out how to make 2 dudes have children and vice versa with lesbians.
Until thats figured out people should teach kids to be straight as hard as they can but if they fails they shouldn't hate them and such

I believe that once someone has become an adult or reached the legal age in his/her country to have sex, he/she should have the right to fall in love with whoever .

I have no problem with people who believe the contrary, who believe that gay mariage is against Nature. I have a problem with them once they try to impose their beliefs to other people, and pass laws that go against people's freedom to be homosexual or transgender.

I hate when a religion tries to force people to adhere to that religion. I hate when people force others to pick one single sexual orientation. I hate when someone forces me to buy something I do not want to buy.

nah its meant to make you shack up with someone long enough until your child is dependent enough to only need to rely on one parent. then you fall out of love.

>the 7 year itch

I'm sorry, I don't speak short bus. Next time structure your sentence into a coherent thought, then maybe we can have a discussion based in reality.

strawpoll.me/10369574

vote

this guy gets it

nope. depending on who makes your dink go dink or teir koochie wet.

Do you hate when people purposefully bully businesses into adhering to a differing agenda? Because if you do, then shut the fuck up.

transgender people suffer from a mental illness and should not be treated by letting them dress up and gallivant around in the dysmorphic costume.

fact is their suicide rates are through the roof and dont change even after they get their surgeries. they need help and we shouldnt be encouraging a mental illness

if your brother believed he was a penguin would you let him jet off to Antarctica dressed as a fucking penguin or would you get him the help he needs?

baby is made of body tissue, not feelings

unless you mean fucking, then you are right

So babies have no feelings? Does that make them easier to abort? You really are deranged aren't you?

WHERE'S THE TRANSGENDER SYMBOL

well thats why we are having this argument about whether or not being a homo or tranny is a mental illness

I'd buy him an airline ticket to Antarctica and move my stuff into his room.

are you an actual retarded person?

same with religious people, their imaginary supernatural spooks and realms should not be considered benign beliefs nor should this mental illness be encouraged

die

What kind of limits are we talking about?
Chemically speaking, there is absolutely a limit.

What kind of a businees do you work to and how is your business bullied by other people into adhering to a differing agenda ?

In case you don't understand how business works I'll explain it to you.

If a series starts putting more lesbians and homosexuals into its episodes it's because it brings money. A business only wants to have more clients. So it adapts to the changing world. If you don't adapt, your business dies.

Lol shut up

A baby can feel. Even a fucking baby can feel. But a body entirely consisting of feelings? Hardly. It's like a body full or abstract ideas.

Are you an actual thinking rational person or a victim of group think?

>famel