Which country is nice sized? Like not too big, not too tiny, enough people etc

Which country is nice sized? Like not too big, not too tiny, enough people etc.

I love the size of Ireland, nice amount people and space.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/82979256
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France is litteraly perfect, not too big nor too small, just large enough, with a normal population, everywhere you can find people and also quiet places.

Irland is way too small or not many population.

France, Italy, Spain, UK, Germany, Poland, Scandinavia, Romania, Japan are good

Mongolia

Scandinavian countries are Huge.

Who /bigguys/ here?

Finland

too big
we should throw out lappi, karjalas, kainuu and oulu-pohjanmaa

America.
It's the 3rd biggest in the world, but unlike Canada, Russia or Australia they make their size count. A bit of almost all climates (except maybe jungle), lots of space, sprawling cities, massive countrysides and even rural areas that are practically uninhabited. There's a bit of everything.

Such a shame the whole suburbia phenomenon ruins everything and America's cities are horribly designed.
>M-Muh grids tho

I like how close everything here is after living in Moscow for 26 years, and that there are no crowds of people anywhere, not even in Kamppi.

if you live in the capital you can get to the coast in like 3 hours here
also many nice climates in a tiny country is pretty cool

What about this country

>normal population,
What was the percentage of niggers in France?

not u

too smoll

>kick out lappi
kys mongol oppressor

>we should kick out a lot of our remaining nature

RÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ

vimeo.com/82979256

Switzerland and it is the greatest country on earth all things considered

>vimeo.com/82979256

portugal needs more ultramarine clay to be perfect, but fun-size portugal is confy as fuck

Too small for me.

Can a country ever be too big? I don't think so. Even if you have an extremely huge country, you could just have one small area where most of the population lives, and a massive area of open wildernes.

And the bigger the country, the greater are the chances of having valuable natural resources.

And imagine travelling thousands of kilometers and still being in the same country, speaking the same language, still having access to all the services you're used to, being able to just start working and living there with no hassle.

This. Population density is spot on. Norway should strive to be like Mongolia in that sense.