"She Comes First" by Ian Kerner is the absolute best text on performing cunnilingus. Prove me wrong

"She Comes First" by Ian Kerner is the absolute best text on performing cunnilingus. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/dr-vivienne-cass-b3078641
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"She Comes First"
yeah, and after shes satisfied she will surely be soooooo enthusiastic about sucking or cock!

its ok to suck ur gf evry now and then

She's grateful. That's for sure. And, a little bit in awe of me.

>yeah, and after shes satisfied she will surely be soooooo enthusiastic about sucking or cock!
that wasw sarcasm BTW

ever tried licking a vagina after uve came

if not 69, a good oral should be unilateral, leave reciprocation for another day or a few hours later

>that wasw sarcasm BTW
was or wasn't?

was

Virgin detected.

No u xD

This. Gf's refractory period is longer than mine. Plus she gets lazy as fuck after she cums. If she cums first that just means I'm not gettin any. Fuck that.

You probably are if you don't understand the benefits of providing top tier cunnilingus. You may or may not get a nice bj. But what you are going to get is hot sex and the glow that comes from making your woman dizzy with satisfaction.

>thinks his gf had a refractory period
Hate to tell you but you're the problem.

Or be a man aand while she is still in delirium make her bend over or whatever position you want, she.will.do.it. Or just stick it in her mouth and make her swallow. You do not stop and wait for her to come to herself, you do what you wana with her while she is still in delirium, she will be up for anything, there is mo better fuck then fucking a gratefull chick. Have you even ever pleased a woman?

>ever tried licking a vagina after uve came
Yes?

If your girl is a one shot wonder, then don't make her come? Keep teasing her until she begs to get fucked

>thinks a girl can't have a refractory period
>virgin detected
summer is here

truth. best fuck is post orgasmic fuck.

>so much summer
This works for a couple minutes, but of course that delirium is gonna fade. You do understand what a refractory period is, right?

>Virgin detected.

well quite close actually, almost a wizard, but i just spent this last weekend having sex with a girl, wanst my first, and i made her cum twice friday night by cunnilingus, and sex wasnt that much enjoyable to me that night

i didnt go down on her saturday or sunday, and i had a great time

i did give her a hand orgasm on sunday morning thought

This is correct.

You are retarded, you are pouding her doggy style or whatever, why do you care if she feels it or not at that moment? In few minutes you can make her cum again. Now, i see you are the girl of your relationship, when she says she had enough, you stick your dick into your ass.

If your girl isn't having multiple orgasms the problem is with you.

>arguing over semantics
Fuck off with this shit. Of course a woman's refractory period isn't exactly like a man's. But, as your little quote says, it is similar in that they lose interest in sex for a period of time after orgasm.

You have never had sex.
There's no way you have.

virgin detected

Damage control.

>why do you care if she feels it or not at that moment?
How to end your relationship 101

>In few minutes you can make her cum again
Again, depends on the refractory period, which is different for every girl.

>endless summer

>admitting defeat

I've never known a woman who can't have multiple, consecutive orgasms.

More damage control.

You should get out more

Dude your gf must be a bitch to deny you sex after you make her cum. This is all im getting from your refractory period argument. Ive made exes squirt, and they dont say well thanks and roll over

You're the one with the endless summer.

Virgin detected. My GF goes fucking apeshit on my dick after she cums, then if I feel up to it I blast her into space with my cock plus magic wand on clit.

And we're all super impressed with you

good one user

um ... only few women have multiple orgasms - my gf does and im EXTREMELY lucky. It has nothing to do with my dick or my sexytime-skills (which are mad, of course), she mentioned it before we had our first night ... its her psyche and nervous system. She also has problems feeling extreme temperature differences.

I bet girls cheat on you fast m8

Maybe she's a skinwalker

thats like saying "i didnt know that people could NOT win the lottery every time they play".

Utterly made up.

I you don't enjoy eating pussy and ass you're not living anons.

Mine 'loses interest' until I start bashing her clit like a fucking speedbag.

You're either a virgin or a two pump chump, top kek you've embarrassed yourself here big time faggot.

Not even my point user. Keep spouting refactory period and maybe the knowledge that you are dating a cunt will finally seep into your brain

Anyway, y'all should get that book. I thought I knew how to eat pussy but this will take you to a whole new level. My wife asked if I'd veen practicing on someone else the first time I put the book into practice.

>obvious virgins

Mein Kampf was better.

Best post

>textbook projection

Sure thing tex

You must be like me and "need to get out more". Because it really sucks missing out on all the frigid bitches user apparently gets to fuck.

>projecting projection
>projectionception

Im not the samefag you've been arguing with, cock-guzzler

Aww Mr hump'n'squirt is mad.

>implies all men should be able to cum during her few minutes of post-orgasmic bliss
>implies other anons are two-pump chumps
now who's projecting?

You dicked him up real good user, now slide rght into his tight asshole to finish him off

>cock-guzzler
XD can i use that user, it made me lose lmfao

>only few women have multiple orgasms

You're an idiot if you're being serious. The ability of most women to have multiple orgasms is mentioned in virtually any guide to sex to the extent that it's almost a cliche.

>summer
>inb4 underage b&

So where is the link to download this great book? Not buying something just because OP said it is great and not going to library and ask if they have a copy.

If your girl hasn't had multiples, you're obviously not using a hitachi. Tie her down and Go. For. It.

Don't stop until they use the safe word. This shit is possible for a significant number of women. Source: am woman (fuck off, no tits faggots)

You don't have to actually ask a librarian in person.

You know so much about sex user. Please teach us more.

well ... im gonna give you ONE chance to provide actual, real source / reference.

Whats that? You got none? Oh ... who would've thought

That's a whole lot of your personal insecurities you've put in your imagined implications there. Good job at failing to get it.

What is hitachi?

Fun tip: those that yell summer are usually the newest of fags

Hitachi magic wand. The best fucking thing any woman can put on her clit.

>Good job at failing to get it
Right back at ya, nigger.

Underrated post

>no u response

School's out, for summer...

Yeah, numbnuts -- "through intercourse" is the key qualifier there.

>And these women typically find oral sex uncomfortable

You don't seem bright

P in V = intercourse you fucking virgin spergtard.

Goddamn, work the clit you dumb faggot.

>claims the stats will be different without the "through intercourse" qualifier
>still doesn't provide a source

ITT: virgins argue over the female orgasm

>Virgins
>the textbook says therefore...

Wew lad

>I can't say penis and vagina or mommy will beat me again

sorry, an internet website is no reference. Studies. Actual studies, done by actual scientists, using the actual scientific method. You will find exactly zero.

Yeah fuck them and their fancy book learnin, right user? Facts and data are for teh liberals.

lmao, made me lose my sht user, u should be a comedian. I'm not being sarcastic that comment really did make me laugh

Then by your logic no information is credible.
>Wew fuckin lad
Learn to read

Dude, google the kinsey study yourself if you're interested.

This Thread is a fucking Wreck

also :

linkedin.com/in/dr-vivienne-cass-b3078641
>Vivienne is a clinical psychologist and sexual therapist
>psychologist
>sexual therapist

Yeah ... shes basically a hack. Psychology is only a PART of sexuality, you will have to be an actual doctor

No, i wont google anything for YOUR (hilarious) claim

>posts opinion and anecdotal evidence
>this here muh facts

Sorry im not the user you are talking to, but psychology plays a big part in female orgasms man and male as well.

This is absolute correctness.

you're ... having problems reading words & sentences now, have you?

>sewered ass
>male corpse

samefag

Jesus Christ
That Asshole has seen more Penises than Sasha Greys Cameraman

I eat out every girl I've ever slept with before sex and it only ever makes them want the cock more, you people are just terrible at sex

/thread
Jesus christ this really isn't complicated.

Nope

No not really. You are dismissing her claims and when you caps PART you are implying that the part is miniscule when in fact it is a major role. You call her a hack despite the fact she is a doctor and is learned in the subject more than you are. So my statement stands

C'mon now
Girl here (no tits.)
It's hard for me to cum Once with my partner and here you are, talking about all women being capable of experiencing multiple ones!
Never had multiples while masturbating
Never had multiple orgasms. Ever
Can't really cum riding a dick
I can see that you are pros here. Even tho you are men, but any tips? What pleases girls the best? Quick, slow, hard. Which positions?
+ I don't want to have sex after I came... it's uncomfortable. But I am a good gal and I at least give him the best bj in the world

This is better op
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0