Who's on your mind Sup Forums?

Who's on your mind Sup Forums?

I seen this bitch jogging by just now

I really wanted to fuckin rape her sweaty pussy

She was smoking hot

Thao.

That's everything.

wasted trips

The same person as the past 3 months or so, M.

But long story. (Been posted before, but can be provided again) So... Idk what to do. I almost want to try and salvage our friendship after I tried asking her out. But I don't want to text her again. It's been 6 days after I tried, and there was No answer.

How is it wasted faggot?

Care to share your story?

Anissa
bitch has a fucking boyfriend

Look faggot I got the plates off that red SUV I'm going to report you to the FBI

>Meet M. at end of January
>She sits infront in Pub Speaking
>She's cute enough,
>Start to like her
>Ask her out in Early April
>Say's yes, Friend R seems to force his way to tag along
>I ask her out to get coffee a week later
>"I'm Busy" with now counter offer.
>I stop for a month, other than occasionally speaking in class, and an odd text here or there.
>Most day's we don't acknowledge each other, sometimes talking around each other
>Mid-May rolls around. Invite her to hang out with friends in the City
>Busy (Her Bro's Graduation from College)
>We agree to hang out soon. No dates set, as we both have finals
>Text her randomly a week later asking about the graduation. We end up talking for 5 hours, with another short thing the following morning
>Invite her to a thing in the City that Saturday. (Again with my friends)
>This time she's doing stuff with friends. No date offered again.
>Text her asking her on a date, no reply. Been 6 days. Hoping it may be that her phone is broken though.

Honestly I'm leaning toward not interested, though things slip through that are semi common when a girl is interested in a guy. (More letters added to words, appears near me at random, locks eyes with me from a distance, increased Emoji use, and has show off her ass to me once or twice atleast.)

I suspect her friend R may have influenced her to a degree. Maybe he sees me a competition for her? She does speak differently to me when he's not near, seems more natural.

I suspect that R tried to get with her, but she friendzoned him. He tried asking her out infront of me. But she rejected him 3 times before reluctantly agreeing. She seemed a bit uncomfortable near him after that. Also, he seems to have emotional issues. So that may be a factor aswell

On the last day I saw both of them, he randomly says bye to me, and only me. Only spoke to him 2-3 times prior.

your mother

Sure you did

What state are the plates from asshole?

Nicole

She's cute, smart, and always so happy. She's everything I want, but I feel like she isn't into me. Shes always focused on her school work and doesn't seem to make a lot of time for social life. She's not the usual type I go after so when I try to talk to her it just gets awkward. I want to talk to her so bad and when I do I feel like we just get further apart and just end up getting depressed. It's so fucking terrible and it's ruining my life. I don't even feel like myself anymore because of her. But no matter what I do or say to myself I still feel the same. The worst part is she has no idea I feel this way and thinks I'm some chill, laid back dude who doesn't give a shit about anything meanwhile the only thing I seem to care about anymore is her.

Her.

My ex GF, she went on a mini vacation without me and ended up kissing some guy, she said she felt bad about it and stopped and when she got back she broke up with me. I'm pretty upset, she was my best friend and the person who gave me the best experiences of my life

Damn that's rough, sounds like more communication is needed if you want to see any improvement, not talking for months at a time isn't a strong relationship.

Also asking her about R may help as well.

Cocaine.

Where did she go to for vaca?

How long ago did you break up?

Mary Jane

I forget what it's called, some park in Ohio, I think

4 days ago

It's probably too soon for you to move on, as it seems she hurt you and you really cared about her. Just don't do anything stupid like drinking yourself to sleep and whatnot.

If you think you can get back with her go for it, if not start looking for a better girl.

Ah ok good.

My cousin. I loved be for eight years but she just threw me away

Oh I bet he's fucking. Her.

thanks man, she says she needs time to think about it, she says she feels like she hasn't been happy and doesn't know why, and at the time she was drunk and she felt good being with him. After it happened she said she felt really guilty and it ruined her whole trip, she called me on skype crying about it. I know it sounds cucky of me but I really love her, I did nothing with my life before her, she pushed me start going to college, she brought me along to so many great places like six flags, Lake george, and so many more places I can't even think of right now. Now I am spending every day at home by myself, to make matters worse my grandmother (who lived here for 4 years) just died and I feel like I don't even have anybody to tell, i had to come home from work to watch them take her body out of the house. It's just been a really hard week for me.

It's not that we haven't spoken for months, as I did speak to her in class, but not as much. But the last week or two we began to talk a considerable bit. And that lasted for about 4-5 weeks until I tried asking her out a week ago. Nothing since. Dunno if I want to text her again as just a friend bout random stuff or what.

I am like 95% sure nothing is going on between her and R, beyond being friends. I suspect if she was taking his issues into consideration, then it would have been a bit easier to do stuff with her after end of class.

Well at least your ex showed that she knows what she did was wrong and cared enough to talk with you about it, so maybe you can look past it, entirely yor call though. Also the week can only get better at this point right? Get out and have some fun user

>transfer colleges
>still first year
>meet some guys and chicks
>one chick cute and small but fat, has everything i like but fat
>one chick just ugly and acts like a guy
>one chick is 5/10, acts cool
>start hanging out with the 5/10 chick A LOT, don't even remember how and why
>she's really cool, but no attraction at all
>tells me she's a lesbian, start hanging out and drinking often with the two of them
>can't stop thinking about her, getting intrigued by the fact i can't have her
>try to kiss her once while drunk as fuck, don't even remember that
>she just thinks it was a joke
>kill me pls

I would definitely avoid texting for now and bring it up in person. Not necessarily asking her out again, but at least bring up the text to see what's going through her head. She may just be nervous about it and didn't text back or maybe doesn't want to hurt you feelings by saying no? Either way if you text her again it will be weird and awkward so just talk in person.

Him. My first Love. My current Love. My forbidden Love. My Mudkip...

Wow that's crazy, but you might as well tell her how you feel, as long as she's an open person. Don't do it if you feel things will get awkward

I have a similar story... But I haven't threw him away. We still love each other in secret. I'm sorry for you...

But I wont be seeing her in person until End of August at earliest. So, bringing up at random like 4 months from now would be a bit odd.

i told her when we were drunk and puking
>Do you know that i love you
i know
>Do you also love me
you know I love you

so she takes it in a complitely different way
i kinda like it like this, she's not even my type, she's not even pretty

but she's a great person, and i think what's driving me crazy is that i can never have her

i mean, her gf is a lot prettier and also a super chick, but i don't even think about her

my cheatin ex, SFV , shots tonight

nobody

My ex. Saw her today after 7 months. Fucking feels.

In my opinion you love her the same way she loves you. Maybe you don't have a lot of female friends that you share this family type of "love" with, so you're confusing it with love love. You both seem genuinely happy with your current relationship so why ruin it?

im thinking about a girl ive been talking tofor about 6 months. been on a few dates, havent had sex which was weird to me. she made excuses or we neevr ended up at my place etc.
found out shes a virgin, its quite a surprise tbh. shes a fucking ballet dancer who has ripped dudes she dances with who i know for a fact fuck around like crazy amongst their group.
not sure if i should drop her because im not looking for a virgin clinger

graduated highschool, just turned 19 today, no interest in college, lost interest in my field of study, wondering what im gonna do with my life