Right guys, femanon here no tits or gtfo...

Right guys, femanon here no tits or gtfo. I have a question n merely looking for answers on a topic I've found to be true with past sexual partners.

Why do most men sexually touch/fuck sleeping partners? I'm not here to scream rape & breakdown. I don't feel violated, just curious.

Discuss?

Pic unrelated

I... don't?

Maybe you just bed some really weird guys. I don't know.

Show me your disgusting milk sacks and I will tell you why.

if you didn't want no tits or gtfo than don't post on b look for some other board, or site
also tits or gtfo

we were made to reproduce. we will go to any lengths to do so

gtfo

Cuz we're animals and chicks are hot. We always want to stick things in you and spray stuff all over you. Weather or not you're conscious really doesn't matter. I once dated a chick that had issues with sleepwalking/talking. She also sleepfucked. I'd wake up with her jerking me off or something and I just went with it. For the most part I usually don't do anything to girls if they are asleep but if you start rubbing yourself or me while you're sleeping and I notice I'm going to join in.

Reason.. I don't wanna get 100s of responses of.. you were raped.

It is either "you were raped"
Or pic related

This guy gets it. You want the opinion of Sup Forums get them fucking titties out.
>Tits with timestamp or gtfo.
People actually answering without tits you people don't even anger me anymore, I'm just disappointed.

as a man sleeps hit testosterone levels recover and increase this is why men are always horny in the morning and also why they can wake up in the night horny and ready and wanting sex

So you were raped and now you're self conscious

>this

fucking dead lmao

no but srs op show us tits, a femanon simply cannot visit Sup Forums and expect us to participate without seeing tits first

derail this thread until op posts tits

I'm sorry, did I miss the tits? No? Oh, what's that? You're a debased faggot? Who'd have guessed it?

As I said, curiosity

tits or gtfo

>asking Sup Forums about advice on life
>asking Sup Forums about relationship advice
>asking Sup Forums to help a female without tiddies

You seem pretty normal, so maybe you should ask reddit instead, or something.

Will entertain the idea. If I get decent answers.

i can post this

>Most men
How many men have you been with, or know that do this?

>States that she is a femanon for some reason as if we care
>refuses to show tits which is the only thing that makes us care if you are a femanon

???????

What if Op is actually a man and he's the one who rapes his sleeping partners? This may explain the lack of tits.

tits or gtfo

5. 100% have done this. So while I understand 5 men is hardly most of the male population, I was working on %

It is a fetish for a lot of men. Plus we get to fuck you with out all the other requirements. Guys get horny and want to fuck. You're sleeping so can't say no. End of story.
>Do this to my wife all the time. She loves it. Even fakes being asleep sometimes.

If you working on percentage of guys you have been with, then all guys do this...
But... what type of thing did they do?

>most men

Citation needed

fuck off kid you were still sucking a sippy cup when this was a real thing

tits or gtfo

It's never been a case of them actively waiting for me to go to sleep. But after I've gone to sleep, or after blazing, I'm never awake to know who's it starts but I'll wake with their hands on my pussy, or their face. Sometimes it's full sex.

breasts or gtfo

knockers or gtfo

Well since you asked so nicely.. still no

hooters or gtfo

melons or gtfo

nips or gtfo

chest sacs or gtfo

remove shirt and photograph or gtfo

boobs or gtfo

mamaries or gtfo

baby feeders or gtfo

Just let it 404

look guys im above the rules XDDD

Is it possible you talk in your sleep or something?
So they would think you are awake, when you aren't.

>using Sup Forums
>not familiar with "sage"

if you're femanon and you know it show your tits

Because we have dicks, and they control everything

I guess I might, would make sense. Thank you user. Think of a way so I can get tits to you?

Pretty much this.
Also we have two heads and only one brain