/last.fm/

>PASTE MY TASTE
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
>FRIENDS WHO LISTEN
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
>CHARTS
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
>LISTS/DATA
lists.fm/(insert username)
>MY MUSIC HABITS
mymusichabits.com/
>MAINSTREAM CALCULATOR
mainstream.ghan.nl/
>ADBLOCK FILTER
www.*$script,domain=last.fm
>DISCORD CHAT
discord.gg/MuzY7zr

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/brewfried
last.fm/user/TheSitarHero
last.fm/user/Brandonmash
last.fm/user/unspotted
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/gorski_
last.fm/user/hotbred
last.fm/user/goofergaffer
lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/Neothetic1
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/padicast
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Dexter Gordon, John Tchicai, Johnny Dyani, Peter Bellamy, The Young Tradition, Burning Star Core, The Copper Family, Bob Dylan, Don Moye, John Tchicai & Hartmut Geerken, O, Washington Phillips, John Coltrane & Johnny Hartman, John Tchicai & Pierre Dorge, Sam Cooke, John Tchicai & Yusef Komunyakaa, A.L. Lloyd, Hooverphonic, Little Feat, Scott Walker, Ewan MacColl, Ezra Pound, Leonard Cohen, Shitao, John Tchicai & Evan Parker, Khan Jamal, Johnny Dyani & Pierre Dorge, The Shadow Ring, Ben Webster & Dexter Gordon, Fela Kuti, Peace Orchestra, Yellow Swans, John Tchicai & Archie Shepp, Miles Davis, Stan Kelly, Johnny Griffin & Dexter Gordon, Yellow Swans & Burning Star Core, Creedence Clearwater Revival, David Bowie, Gil Evans, Ian Campbell, Iggy Pop, Max Roach, Milt Jackson & John Coltrane, Paul Bley, Richard Davis, Roy Harris, Roy Haynes, Stan Kenton, The International Submarine Band, The Watersons and Yusef Lateef.

last.fm/user/sacronyx

Last.fm/user/CrashRHCP

>Last 1 month I have been into The Naked and Famous, Jeff Rosenstock, Deafheaven, The Gothic Archies, 2muchachos, Neutral Milk Hotel, Stars, Bon Iver, Swans, Dead Letters Spell Out Dead Words, Katatonia, Set Fire to Flames, Bastille, God Is An Astronaut, The Smashing Pumpkins, Kings of Leon, Saxon Shore, The Byrds, The Who and Bert Jansch.

Followed

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Repulsion, 大友良英, ぐしゃ人間, Tom Waits, Modest Mouse, Chinese Football, DJ Sprinkles, White Magic, Joy Division, Isqa, Suicide, Vince Staples, *0, Ramleh, Nicolas Jaar, Boris, Thelonious Monk, 青葉市子, BiS階段, C. Spencer Yeh / Okkyung Lee / Lasse Marhaug, Denzel Curry, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Run the Jewels, ゆらゆら帝国, Aphex Twin, Bathory, Helga Pogatschar, Neutral Milk Hotel, Pandai Besi and The Umpteens.

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

last.fm/user/brewfried
Death Grips at the roundhouse tonight lads

>Last 7 days I have been into Shabazz Palaces, Infest, Sonic Youth, Three 6 Mafia, The Fall, Angelo Badalamenti, Lil B, Death Grips, Lungfish, Children of the Corn, Depeche Mode, Lil Noid, Lightning Bolt, The Smiths, Absurd, Current 93, Fugazi, General Surgery, Slowdive and Doom.

last.fm/user/TheSitarHero

Last 7 days I have been into Kanye West, Dälek, Jimi Hendrix, Swans, Oneohtrix Point Never, Rage Against the Machine, Slowdive, Souls of Mischief, The Smiths, Christine and the Queens, Danny Brown, Squarepusher, Desiigner, Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock & Jack DeJohnette and Kendrick Lamar.

last.fm/user/Brandonmash
Last 1 month I have been into Tiger Army, Ween, Queens of the Stone Age, CKY, The Beatles, CHVRCHES, Him, blink-182, Tobacco, Balance and Composure, The Casket Girls, A Day to Remember, Helmet, Self, Avail, Black Moth Super Rainbow, Coheed and Cambria, Deron Miller, Leftöver Crack and The Exploding Hearts.

Last 7 days I have been into Spiritual Front, Deine Lakaien, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Reaper, Welle:Erdball, Laughing Buddha, Blutengel, Ashbury Heights, Babyland, Die Form, Project Pitchfork, The Doors, The Sisters of Mercy, :Wumpscut:, Laibach, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, David Bowie, KMFDM, mind.in.a.box and VNV Nation.

last.fm/user/unspotted

fuck yeah gg allin

You have pretty good library actually

post something finally

last.fm/user/crywalkers

ugh

last.fm/user/gorski_

10 sad years

fucking entry level hip hop

last.fm/user/hotbred

hey

had to make a new one recently

last.fm/user/goofergaffer

lastfm.de/user/KayNathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Impaled Nazarene, Bathory, Die Ärzte, Nokturnal Mortum, Wardruna, Swans, Hellhammer, Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio, Death in June, Rome, Furia, Imperious, Bethlehem, Darkthrone, Revenge, Schammasch, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Meshuggah, Mgła, Acherontas, Bolt Thrower, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Abigail, Devour the Blessed, Horna, Imperium Dekadenz, Septicflesh, Graveland, Overkill, Waking the Cadaver, Abigail Williams, Batushka, Cult of Fire, Duszę Wypuścił, Kawir, Sinmara, Excoriate, Ghost Bath, Oranssi Pazuzu, Sojourner, Agalloch, Blóðtrú, Entropia, Mesarthim, Murmuüre, Nocte Obducta, Peste Noire, Vastum, Nargaroth and Wędrowcy~Tułacze~Zbiegi.

last.fm/user/meddle511

professional street sign verifier

don't let your dreams be memes

i lold

last.fm/user/Neothetic1

>Last 7 days I have been into 寺田創一, Kero Kero Bonito, Kyle Dixon & Michael Stein, Module, Tomáš Dvořák, Jeff Rosenstock, pilotredsun, Kobayashi Yamato, Explorer, Calum Bowen and Sweet Trip

last.fm/user/gebbg

>
Last 7 days I have been into Three 6 Mafia, Disrupt, Lykathea Aflame, Last Days of Humanity, Riff Raff, Autophagia, Merzbow, Wormrot, Lil Ugly Mane, Brujeria, Big Moe, Wormed, Big K.R.I.T., Geto Boys, Withered Earth, Autopsy, Nuclear Death, Enmity, Maurizio Bianchi, Mindly Rotten, Blaze Inside, Ulcerate, Deeds of Flesh, Electric Wizard, Suffocation, Astomatous, Have a Nice Life, Jute Gyte, Merciless, N.O.D., nothing,nowhere., Bathory, Gorguts, Abhoth, Bolt Thrower, Gridlink, Guided by Voices, No Comment, Big Blood, Death in June, Grand Belial's Key, Gris, maudlin of the Well, The Magnetic Fields and Waka Flocka Flame.

last.fm/user/padicast roast me