When we finally thought we would be free of those queers, since they even get to marry now...

When we finally thought we would be free of those queers, since they even get to marry now, they go and resolve to start taking over.
As you may see, right now, the WORLDWIDE trending # at twitter is "loveislove", with a rainbow heart. Those LGBT faggots think they can own us. I say we raise up against them.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0137GKEgjYMuRW3B2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fag

Bump
Down with gaystapo

Elaborate upon the problem please, Nazifag. Call me ignorant but I don't see the issue.

When your parents find your emaciated corpse hanging in your shitty flat, the only thing they will feel is joy and relief.

Its not healthy to hate yourself op

The gayest thing a man can do is be interested in the sex life of others.

Live and let live, faggot

I support lgbt

were starting a raid.

You should happy that fags can get married, being that you are a fag. you fucking faggot

discord.gg/0137GKEgjYMuRW3B2

join this for more details.

Sup Forums is full of faggot trap lovers lmao

You guys stop . Now . Wtf is wrong with you people .

NAMBLA needs to get in on this

you sure told him! called him a fgt and everything! will u join our club??

Lurking in thread to see if mods are deleting threads like this.
wtb moot

>Nazifag

kek, nazis were the first gays

>Kikes everywhere

Forget the homos, we need to eliminate the niggers and muslims. They are the true cancer of civilized society. For the greater good, they need to be removed.

but there's no huge hash tag relating to them right now, we strike while the iron is hot, and get onto the fucking news!

Why do you care what some guy do with their dicks? That's pretty fucking gay.

well if they say loveislove incestiswincest

How about you use that meaningless brain of yours and see that a voiceless irrelevant minority can't get shit done without massive support from a mmajority.
A straight liberal majority.

What's with you Sup Forums cunts hanging around here? Fuck off back there...

Go choke on a cock you disgusting faggot.
This is true. And then we can eliminate gays.

Or sweet sweet child love kek

You'll never win. Just learn to relax, makes it easier to take it up the ass.

Your two dads must be proud.
Faggot.

Legit meat truncheon jockey here. Exactly what am I taking over? do I get any free stuff?