Dubs decides

Dubs decides

could you lick my asshole and fill it up with pepper and salt afterwards?

"Tits or gtfo"

i wanna cum on you til i can't see your face

damn..I already came

You better have a penis because I can only get off by being fucked.

this

You have to..be my girlfriend!! snickers nefariously /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' crosses fingers and gulps s-so.. adjusts collar and looks firmly what do oyu sasy to my proposal? *waits patiently*

would you peg me?

I'm coming to your house right fucking now

post more of your tits,i would love to see them

9001% this

rerolll

FUCKING DELIVER OP

Dubs on dubs. It's a sign!

Jesus Christ winrar

>Son chorizos
Kek

Delivared

deliver

She looks like an uggo slut anyway she prob won't care

the truth

you have a nice shaped body though!
To be honest i would love to see you wet in a shower.
manage to send me that now?
We could shower together.
*attach wet shower body pic of you*

Pls Respond!

just kidding show me your sphincter you stupid slut

send me pics of your tounge

Roll!!

roll

Still waiting on a reply bros

that's hot

Rerolling

Nah I'm just kidding. I'm gay. Fuck off you fucking whore. Send me some tits so I can fap and then block you.

this

Rub a dub dub, baby.

Kekd for some reason

WINRAR

I would berry my dick so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur.

tar.gz

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Shit will deliver then

WINRAR

reroll

ROLL

reroll

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

roll for this

First 3 replies.

Post her kik

winrar

>en la tarde

>eaning later tonight

Stick around dudes. Will post result in a new thread if this one dont 404. In the meantime, keep it going.

wut, explain this shit

Explain what man?

Send me pics of you fucking other guys. Sorry but im into it because im a major cuck

>tounge

didn't op reply in the first pic and in the 2nd pic there's no first reply, instead a different one?

Post her kik. I'll race for the nudes

op did you explain that this was a Sup Forums joke to her
scroll up and post pics unless ur a fag

ahh a healthy competition.

spread those legs for me

Deleted that message cause it was gay and super beta.

Forgive me plox

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SCROLL THE FUCK UP AND POST PICS NIGGER

you are forgiven for now
for tuts

You just have to believe me

see
Write just that and see what happens.

she's puertorican right?

Paraguay

How'd you meet? thats kik?

Yeah. OP is doing something shady

Back in like '09. We had a falling out in '12 but recently started talking earlier this year

Nothing shady going on. She took days to reply so i deleted the message and subbed it for two other responses you fucking twat waffles

noice. se ve que esta bien buena. buena suerte op

Days?

/thread

She took a while to respond.