Every time I boot up my windows 8.1 computer it does this, and it's stuck, and I don't know what to do...

Every time I boot up my windows 8.1 computer it does this, and it's stuck, and I don't know what to do. This started happening after I installed a few updates today. Halp!

All incoming ">windows 8 >found your problem" posts aside, why can't you just reinstall?

It came pre installed I don't have a disk

Did it keep pushing you to upgrade to Windows 10?

How about making a bootable drive to install Windows 10?

how long have you waited?

I keep turning my computer on and off, but at first at least 30

>30
30 what kid?

30 what? seconds? minutes? hours? days? weeks? months? years? decades? centuries?

No, but it practically forced me into updates, even though I never did them, but at last I said fuck it, because some of the games I play require the prerequisite update, and now here I am... In the end I guess you could say I knew better but dammit, I just wanted to play indie games and mod my fallout

Minutes

you're such a faggot holy shit

30 minutes isn't that long... How about waiting a bit longer WITHOUT interrupting the computer?

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM YOU DISGUSTING SLOB

>screen says don't turn off your computer
>turns it off repeatedly

adhd generation

Mine is trying to force updates too. Keeps pestering about windows 10. Kinda fishy that it's free and they keep pushing it

wait over an hour

It was stuck, so I shut it down as advised by Microsoft tech support now it on a please wait screen

>Sakura trading card

>yugioh cards

>music notes

>best drink

Jesus Christ, OP.

>Every time I boot up my windows 8.1
>boot up my windows 8.1
>windows 8.1

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAkillyourselfHAHAHAHAHAnoreallydoitHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Idiot.

>still enforcing this meme

Here's an update for all you faggits that aren't helping, I've achieved a different screen now, a more autistic screen now

IT FITS YOU

Start PC in safe mode and revert to a previous state. EZPZ

There's no f8 in windows 8 .....

There is, u just have to be a super gigga nigga at mashing that F8 as if it were a lock to some guys bike

Check your sata mode in bios. Make sure it's set to whatever it was set to when the os was installed. Switch from ahci to legacy or or back and see if that helps.