Hey Sup Forums just drinking some diet pepsi here

Hey Sup Forums just drinking some diet pepsi here

What are you fellas up to?

I'm thinking about how children have a lot of neuroplasticity and can become geniuses if raised properly.

I'm also thinking about how knowledge and intelligence is the base of anything any person does.

I'm thinking about a future with more knowledgeable and intelligent individuals.

I'm thinking about a future with peace.

I'm thinking about a future with profound technology, profound art (not just visual art, all art), profound societal structures.

A better future, a possible future.

A future where everyone lives fulfilling lives.

A future so complex, so beautiful, yet so unimaginable.

Why diet?

Diet Coke ftw

oh shit

why diet?

Sitting in a work truck heading into the California desert to go work on communication towers.

filthy lard ass

Clean your nails faggot there's shit under them

Because it's better and more crisp than regular.

I grew up with it and can't go back

Clean your nails you disgusting casual

diet gives you cancer, please drink more

Oh an obesity thread, fuck I hate you people.

How's intro to philosophy for you?

... and gigantic black dick in your pretentious asshole.

diet dr. pepper master race reporting in

Never took it. I've just had philosophical discussion here and there throughout my life, and have read a few books on philosophy about a year ago.

I believe that children from a young age should be educated about neuroplasticity, and the benefits of knowledge and intelligence.

Just got back from MEPS, swore into the navy today . Tired as hell

Why the navy?

I am drinking Coca Cola Zero

Playing doom

Actually wasn't even considering joining any of the armed forces until a couple of months ago, through an acquaintance that was telling me about the process he went through with joining the navy as well. Learned about the benefits , and thought why the hell not, it's something different, and I didn't want to go to community college or something right away. I've heard good things about the type of experiences people have had in this branch too . So I'm mildly excited to go in

Yeah, I was going to join the army right after high school. Then my mother told me that my dad ( who died in 1998 from resperatory cancer due to exposure from agent orange in Vietnam) begged my mom to not let me join, as he said, it's not worth it. At first I thought she was bullshitting me until I found a message he wrote in his bible for me stating the same thing. So I worked a few years and saved up for trade school instead. But that was for the army. I have heard good things about the Navy though. Good luck to you user.

Ahh ,well it is what it is. but thank you my man. And good luck to you in your future endeavors

I've researched the benefits, and the things you could gain from the experience, and considered joining myself.

I've talked to people who've joined, and they've had some interesting stories to tell.

Personally, I just don't want to risk dying. I don't want to die, period. Army promoters are lying sacks of shit, and how often people go out and get into fire fights and actually risk their lives is downplayed.
That shit happens more often than it seems.

You also get better benefits if you're educated before you join the forces.

I'd rather just get an education so I'm better off If I decide I want to join later on, and I can just work on maintaining fitness, developing discipline, developing skill, and doing something, anything with my life, and doing something that will benefit me and my life in society, while I'm in society, rather than do that in the forces, having people in my face, not having privacy or enough time to myself, and knowing very well I'd have to go and shoot people who want to kill me, and even if I'm not deployed, I could get bombed or attacked at any time where I'm at.

Hi Phil! Shouldn't you be pretending to train for a fight that will never happen?

Kys ya manlet nerd

>who died in 1998 from resperatory cancer due to exposure from agent orange in Vietnam
Stuff like this is still happening today. Even if science has advanced and people know more about the dangers of these things and how to prevent exposure, armed forces personnel can still be, and still are, exposed to health threatening weapons, agents, areas, and items.

Not to mention how the other side could have even looser protocols on health threatening stuff.

Charlottefag 2 of 30 reporting in. I like Carter now.

Now I'm thinking about abnormally fit and muscular women because of your image.

Did you lose weight fat fuck?

Hey phil! Shouldn't you be working out for your octagon fight?