Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sAmM872874A
youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
youtube.com/watch?v=HPqp1AKbh40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GAY

He's a fag

He's a faggot, but a cool faggot. Like Freddy Mercury

Yeah he's a fag but I think he's a brilliant troll.

he puts the retarded feminists in their place

so basically all of them

GREAT FAGGOT!

Lord and saviour

he's gay

good lookin chap

I wish I was black so I had a chance to date him.

Hes my second favourite faggot.

cool people don't fuck niggers

When i grow up I wanna be just like him.

He is a fag and also a fad. The fact that you bothered making a thread proves how beneath me and easily led you are.

Political pop star.
At first interesting, then disgusting.

Also wise man visits all fields.

I don't hate people because there gay but i do hate feminist, So Milo is cool with me.

A fabulous,dangerous faggot

I was addicted to watching videos of him on YouTube for a while there

Can't stand his Twitter account tho

>future serial killer

He's pretty hot. Would look a lot sexier with a beard, though.

back to tumblr fatty

Milo is a glorious faggot.

Thats hurtful man, I cant stand the sight of blood. And I am a massive pussy.

>gay ass faggot
>acknowledges that gay people are scum and mentally ill
>would turn straight without a doubt if it was possible

Pretty based

>implying tumblr tards call people fags
Try thinking before pressing submit next time, white trash.

a beautiful soul

haha I was just kidding, you look like a cool dude!!

That's exactly what a future serial killer would say.

You're not fooling anyone, you psychotic bastard.

a useful faggot

If you are an angry obese feminist and/or negroid please press 1.

Love the guy but can be kinda retarded; thinks gay isn't a choice even though he is gay. But then wishes he was straight so contradicting himself. Is Catholic and says Atheism is a disease. But love the guy overall.

youtu.be/sAmM872874A

Hes too gay man like fuck i want to like him brcause hes smart and makes good points but that kinda faggy attitude is too much

listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight

Tumblr calls people retards, spergs, autists, sperglords, etc.
They only care about 'depwesshun' and 'anxiety' that they don't have.

Shitty ass faggot without journalistic integrity

Milo is a genius. I'm addicted to watching his speeches/debates etc...

Milo is our new Queen.

>Tumblr calls people retards, spergs, autists, sperglords, etc.
You would know. Feel free go back.

Dangerous faggot

he isn't contradicting himself by saying those things. if he said it was a choice but wished he as straight then he would be, becauseif he thought it was a choice then he wouldnt have to wish

I don't know why people think this of me.
I am a very nice person I don't think i look strange or aggressive at all.

future supreme faggot

ayy please don't kill me lmao

Fucking love him, makes a lot of really great points

wut? He says being gay is a choice meaning he chose to be gay. Then he said he wishes he was straight but can't be because he's gay. If it was a choice he'd be straight. Therefore he contradicts himself...

sometimes funny (with other peoples jokes) but mostly overrated and a giant sellout and panderer.

so basically a faggot.

that's kinda the point inst it?

It's because of your eyes... you're cold, dead-looking eyes.

come visit him faggot

More interested in promoting Milo then Men's Rights.

Milo gets fucked by niggers. At least that is what he claims

based.

He's a tryhard. He pretends all the shit he talks is ironic, but he actually believes he is talented and great. His only success is convincing pathetic Sup Forumsaks and Sup Forumsirgins to worship him and buy his terrible 'swag'

started well with piece on men retreating from society.
then became an alt-right lunatic that loves attention more than black dick
>doesn't get that trolling =/= being clever

I hate how he is teaching people to vehemently insist they aren't racist. He is making sure the new generation of right wing men buy into the PC instead of resisting it and saying 'I guess I might be racist, so what?'

>controlled opposition as fuck
>Jew who sucks black dick
>classic

I have trained myself to not move my face much unintentionally, to avoid wrinkles or lines.
Also My pupils don't contract quickly in sudden light changes.

Milo and Otis... well played fellow 90's kid

The one faggot that wasn't a faggot.

Love him going to colleges and triggering the crybabies who shouldn't be at a college in the first place. At the same time I often feel giving these idiots any acknowledgement or attention is just keeping the idiots going, creating more division, and producing more of these fascists.

tl;dr he cool

>vampire serial killer confirmed

I bet your parents are so poor and stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPqp1AKbh40

Total babe. 10/10 would bang.

ITT: Sup Forumstards who didn't learn their lesson when they got their board taken away from them like a toddler in time out because he didn't know when to stop shitting up other boards with his white trash beliefs.

Do you liberals also call black people poor and stupid? Or is that considered racist?

back to Kikebook you go you faggotrash!

He's the fucking essence of trolling.

Queen of Sup Forums

It causes night blindness. Basically i become blinded by oncoming cars lights and cant see anything but the light.

Y

O

U

!

Thanks for the confirmation, kids.

Be gone, devil

Tommy d get the fuck out of this thread

>freddy degenercury
>cool
ISHYGDDT

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>kids

dang I got roasted

Liberals call black people stupid using secret language that blacks won't disagree with like ' blacks deserve welfare' and 'there should be affirmative action'

anyone know how Milo knows about rare Pepes?

I dont think ill ever understand why PC`s browse Sup Forums, like honestly, there are nigger hate threads all the time and we frequently call eachother faggots. Why dont you just stay on all the niggerloving sites.

>image.jpg
I noticed that you're gay and a moron. Didn't your father ever tell you neither of those are acceptable?

pls stop I'm gonna cry

This.
>plus would fuck in the ass/10

One of the few faggots I actually respect

You've been crying this entire thread.

>he thinks the ironic racism of Sup Forums was heartfelt
>acting like retards leads actual retards to believe they're among friends, yadda yadda yadda

Pretty sure facebook is more your speed, Mongo.

>he doesn't realize how cringeworthy and newfaggish posting reaction images is

>racism is a meme and not real
>PC is real and not bait
No, people actually hate you, you fucking nigger.
You may find this hard to believe.