Time 8:00 PM ET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6S1JoCSVNU
youtube.com/watch?v=phkW-jLJJ68
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G-Guys?

ESPN 30 for 30 presents: 73 and Cuckked

Is LeBron James the captain of Cleveland?

Do basketball teams even have captains?

why do rich black guys prefer white or light skinned women

its like self hatred on a massive scale and it really never gets brought up in media

>Russlel is better than Kareem

people don't honestly believe that, right?

>yfw Anthony Davis beats Paul George in the 2017 NBA finals and wins one for da easy

Is that somebody's wife's son.

its irving, lebron and mozgov??

doesn't matter though because lebron is in control of any team his on

What team should J Lin go to. He's a top 10 pg btw

because black women look like apes and the ones that don't have white genes

BUBBA JORDAN LOL

Clippers confirmed for 2017 Championships
Cap this.

>He's a top 10 pg btw

what you guys doing

pls respond

Lakers

AHAAHAHA KEKED

Watching OITNB, Anime, Shitposting, and masturbating

taking a massive shit

>league is going to get rid of hack a DJ
>blake is going to be healthy next year
>CP3 is going to continue to dominate
>JJ is going to be the best catch and shoot player again
>austin rivers is going to reach his final mode

League is fucked

>bubba

why is any state south of the mason dixie line allowed to exist?

>OITNB
>that ending

Really hope the sixers take brandon ingram 2bh

>&^ers

Goddammit, guys.

>Watching orange is the new meme
are you guys butch lesbos?

Is this real? How did they get to game 7?

drinking and waching the believeland 30 for 30 segment on lebron

this really is the greatest sports story ever. Only possible exception is 2004 red sox

>waching the believeland 30 for 30 segment on lebron
already?

preparing myself mentally to go the doctor on thursday

may have diabetes lads, didnt sound good

Literally rigged. They shot the documentary about the winner of this season way ahead of time.

just finished reading Richard Jefferson & Marresse Speights articles

your mom...also twitter and YT. you?

oh hey, i was walking on that path way towards the bart last week :-)

Why does this look like a high school class getting out

welcome to the warriors fanbase of 14 year olds who started watching basketball yesterday

>picture shows 1 fat guy
>2 cleveland fans
>neutral girl
what did he mean by this?

the segment was on cleveland's woes, including last year's loss.

reminder the rust belt is back

I love how this season will be remembered as the season where Lebron won ''one for da land'' or the season where Kobe dropped 61 before retiring, not as the season where some team broke the regular season record lmao

tfw read the title as waifu draft edition

now that you mention it..when are we scheduled to do the next one? the other laker fag got soo mad when i drafted iggy instead of tay lol..

also, this summer could be the best or the worst, everyone opting out of usa basketball

why do women follow sports? they literally don't know shit or pretend to care and just parrot retarded shit they heard off hand

This commercial is so much more powerful
youtube.com/watch?v=n6S1JoCSVNU

yeah because that was the stupidest fucking draft pick possible when pic related was available

youtube.com/watch?v=phkW-jLJJ68

This is hype as fuck.

Any chance the NBA (i.e. Silver) starts calling Illegal Screens this coming season and the Warriors come back down to earth?

one of the funnest nights on /nba/

that slut has taken more dicks than Doris Burke

is doris a slut?

How did you guys decide who gets to do the draft pick

She's dating Tyron Lue, so I assume he let his team fuck her as well

can i have utah jazz pls

dont worry iggys contract is up, was only a one year deal.im targeting kds mom when he comes home, or jeanie, we need vets

nigga what? she's obviously fucking lebron

I JUST WANNA GIVE A SPECIAL SHOUTOUT TO MEXICO MISSOURI

check the presentation again, her squeezes her ass

didnt see lebron do that desu

>tfw not one of those dicks was mine

Throughout the season we of /nba/ have come to agree on one thing and one thing only, we hate the Warriors.

Throughout these playoffs many teams were favored, and all of them hated, but one we all could agree in our hate was the Memeiors, and day by day as the playoffs commenced three teams stood out from the crowd, bringing us to a meme trinity, a renaissance of /nba/ posting culture, an oasis of OC, the absolute highest of dank.

These teams that we bandwagoned in an attempt to stop the meme and prove that /nba/ CAN be right, that we DO know about basketball, that WE aren't just haters.

>Team
>Draftfu
>rate the last team posted
phoenix suns
Dragan Bender

tyronn lue is supposedly a legend when it comes to women

These teams are

The Portland Trailblazers, led by Dame "the realest nigga in the league" Dolla "DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA" Lillard who out memed the memeiors and showed up Wardell "softest bitch in the league" Stephen "lightskinned bitch" Curry and their lair, the Moda Center which requires the finest of blood as a sacrifice

The Oklahoma City Thunder, led by Russell "Kobe" WESTGOD the most savage, athletic, and effay player in the history of ball. Kevin Durant, Steven Adams, Dion "the Argentinian slayer Waiters" and Turkish Freddie Mercury. Who ethered the Spurs and banished Spurdora posters to the shadow realm, exposed the Warriors small ball lineup, exsposed Steph Curry as a soft faggot regular season baby that's SHOOK by physical playoff basketball and off the ball defense, were the first to BTFO out of Warriors, and their masterful coach Billy Donovan, who plays only the most difficult of games, set the blueprint for all the teams to come after.

Then there's the Cleveland Cavaliers led by LeBron "the true MVP" "King" James, Kyrie "Uncle Drew" " The young God" Irving, JR "Pipe" Smith, Kevin "3:16" Love, and Tristan Thompson. The most physical, absolutely dominant, and divined team by the basketball gods to win the championship with the greatest story line the NBA has ever seen, with the greatest player since Michael Jordan leading it with his legacy on the line and his hometown in his heart.

This trifecta cannot be broken.
This trio is unperturbed by the media.
They don't care about regular season records.
They don't care about meme players and their overrated defense.
These teams gives zero fucks.

Now they will dominate the NBA for years to come and thwart any efforts made by the memeiors.

I OFFICIALLY ESTABLISH THE BLAZERS-THUNDER-CAVALIERS ANTI WARRIORS BROSHIP
THE MOST POWERFUL BROSHIP ON Sup Forums

WHERE WE AT??????

Tell me her name, /nba/ and what she did to break your heart

Tyronn Lue and Steve Kerr are average coaches who happen to have good teams.
Fact.

i dont hate the warriors i just hate their obnoxious fanbase full of bandwagoners who dont know anything about basketball but pretend they do.

the team is fine, i'm glad they lost so their cuck "fans" shut the fuck up for atleast a summer.

my nigga

>we

>WHERE WE AT??????

We are over here.

No respect for a coach that took over a crumbling team mid season, got them together for the playoffs to win the championship? You havent even given him an offseason to implement his new ideas.

I can get behind this

So-Yeon.

She isn't mentally ill to love me.

btc broship

i like it....

>You now remember when SPC anons spent the entire offseason trying to be relevant before getting BTFO

cheeky little monkeys

WE OUTCHEA

>Throughout the season we of /nba/ have come to agree on one thing and one thing only, we hate the Warriors.
>Throughout these playoffs many teams were favored, and all of them hated, but one we all could agree in our hate was the Memeiors, and day by day as the playoffs commenced three teams stood out from the crowd, bringing us to a meme trinity, a renaissance of /nba/ posting culture, an oasis of OC, the absolute highest of dank.
>These teams that we bandwagoned in an attempt to stop the meme and prove that /nba/ CAN be right, that we DO know about basketball, that WE aren't just haters.

Her first name is Alexandra, I was use to humping and dumping girls but I fell in love and she just wanted sex, she went outta state for college and haven't heard from her since

Chrisol

She said she was interning at some new startup in LA, found out she was fucking this guy behind my back

Told her friends I had a small penis (it's average)

Has Lebron actually declined whatsoever? It seems like that kind finals performance is the best of his career.

lmao RBL ready to own /nba/ for the entire off-season

again

ahahaahahhahahahah

we started this broship shit

hahahahahahahahah

hol this L tho

haaaaaaaa

>crumbling
>implying they weren't singling out Blatt because he's not one of their niggas and in Cleveland the inmates run the asylum aka Lebron and his entourage

>Told her friends I had a small penis (it's average)
LOL

sigh**...meme-ships popping out of nowhere, its literally Bandwagon:The broship...

>literally only one of those teams made the playoffs

nice broship faggot. btc for life

>you know remember the night /nba/ went full drake and started posting pics of their exes and crying together

Latinas have great bodies, but they are crazy as fuck

>6 years away from being 6 years away
my sidessssssssssssssssssaaa

I would say he's like 80% of his peak in 2013

His jumper just isn't reliable. Dude was a 40% 3pt shooter for 2 years in Miami.

But 80% of his peak is still best in the league, that's how good he is.

>mfw rbl is dead
>mfw BTC has risen from the ashes as the greatest broship ever

FUCK STEPH CURRY NIGGA

>craptors BTFO
>memeoirs BTFO
>spurdoras BTFO
>cheats BTFO
>cloppers BTFO
>lakers LMAO

best season ever desu, prove me wrong

has broship posting started

Rachel

She left me when I lost my job, I've been a mess ever since

never ended bruh

we been here

fuck off broships are dead

Why are the Rockets excluded?

>This was May 18th
>She never actually tried

Bros she basically dunked on me..

maybe the gayest thing I've ever read

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

CAC BLATT BTFO

>Memeiors fans THIS intimidated by the dominance of BTC and geting BTFO in the Finals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE CANNOT BE STOPPED

BTC WHERE WE AT????

>BTC anons already thinking they run this shit

ahaha confirmed shook

Reminder isoball and defense win ball games not passing and high paced offense

Fuck you meme chuckers who thought you figured out basketball kek

>RBL suddenly showing up now that they're threatened by the greatest broship ever