Help me /bros

Help me /bros

I worked on a diet for 2 years and lost 50 lbs.

I visit my parents for memorial day weekend and gain 20 lbs eating ice cream, donuts, sodas, and all sorts of shit my parents fed me like a pig.

How do you /fit tards deal with food everywhere

Just keep in mind
>Nothing tasted as good as being pleased with your reflection in the mirror

rr

yer god damn right

have a picture of yourself in your phone look at it much as possible and you WILL want to stop eating shit

Beat the shit out of your parents.
You don't offer alcohol to an ex-alcoholic
Nor cigarets to an ex-smoker

How much do you weigh? Post 50lb loss and pre 20lb gain?

It's actually really simple if you just look at your own post Op.
>I lost 50 lbs
>I fell back into old habits
>blame parents for feeding me like a pig
Reality here is, you didn't adjust properly to your diet. You gotta control what you eat and blame yourself for not doing so.

265lbs 5ft 10in overweight

I weighed around 210lbs a couple of weeks ago, now I'm back at around 230lbs o_O

I can gain and lose 10 lbs water weight really fast I suppose, hopefully I didnd't really put on 20lbs!

I need to get to 180

I'm just as tall as you op.
i started out at 250 and i'm now 190.
trying to get to 160.
just start monitoring and make sure not to eat like a pig.

I have been on a good diet for past 2 years,
walnuts, almonds, spinach, healthy shit.

I wasn't starving myself and I could eat well and lose weight still.

Then I get around my family and all they want to do is sit around eating :(

I don't blame them, I just don't have self control

You gained 20lbs in a weekend? How the fuck do you eat that much food?

well we were at the lake for a week, every day was krispy creme donuts, oreos, ice cream, steaks, moms spaghetti, I could go on and on

Exactly, once you realize you lack self control you work on fixing it. Next time you end up in that situation think to yourself "should I really put that hard work to waste?"
Sounds like a miracle, but sometimes the most simplest of corrections can change how you do things.
I lost weight naturally by very slowly adjusting parts of my daily intake and making sure I stuck to those minor goals, after awhile it all just became second nature.

Protip: say 'No thanks, I'm full.' next time. Quit being such a glutton and control yourself.

How 'bout a little self control, you weak piece of shit.

I have no self control, that is why I can't certain foods in my house or I will binge

If you tell yourself you don't have something it will be much harder to achieve it.

I honestly don't know.
When i was younger i would grow a centimeter a month.
I have stopped growing now, but i should be fat because i eat a lot.
But instead of getting fat, it almost feels like i'm getting stronger by the day.
My muscles are becoming more apparent, i can run longer, i just feel i can do more stuff every week that passes.
People would describe my bodytype as fit/athletic

Just say no. What you need is discipline, not motivation. Every time you say 'no' to something that makes you feel comfortable you build more character/become stronger. Put your foot down and step out of your comfort zone, have some goals, man.