My GF just ended a blowjob on me

My GF just ended a blowjob on me.
For the first time in my life i had my butthole touched (only the outside) by someone who's not me.
The orgasm following was incredibly good.
The aftermath made me think about everything active/passive related in our relationship: i like being the active one and this had been the first time for me in passive form.
I cannot stand it right now, it felt so good during sex but right now i feel such a pussy...

>My GF just ended a blowjob on me.

wut

I feel your pain.

>Couple of months ago got a blowjob.
>Heat of the moment, she goes downtown with her mouth and fingers.
>I don't stop it, I let it go.
>Proceed to have massive orgasm.
>Haven't done it since as I've never felt so emasculated.

THIS! I feel such a manlet right now.
I cannot withstand this feeling, it's eating me from the inside what the fuck.

meh... a good rim and a poke while she's down there is no biggie.

>my gf just ended a blowjob on me

it's just a sign of deep deep trust

only positive

I just chalked it up to a learning experience.
She fucking loved it and asks me to do it again every once in a while.
Just can't bring myself to go there again, or at least not right now.
No matter what though, whenever I think about it, I feel like an utter weakling.

I'm glad i'm the only one feeling this way.

what the fuck are you guys talking about

>ITT faggots come out of the closet

That feeling when you don't feel gay at all but touching your butt seems wonderful.

Yeah, those fags who have sex with females. I mean, how gay can you get? Nothing wrong with a chick tonguing the shitter, and tickling your prostate.

I'd like it soo much if my prostate was, let's say, in my forehead and not in my butt

Yeh love is being vulnerable in front of someone you trust.

I let my wife handy jay me. I consider that passive but the organism is so much more intense then sex

My girlfriend wants to do this so bad aswell, but do you cum exclusively from the butt stuff or does she wank you off at the same time or do you do it yourself? I've never tried anything like it so I have no idea.

My GF is super hot, my friends are so fucking jealous and it would be crazy to know that she's had her tongue in my ass. It feels like I'm ruining her in a good way, so that she'll have to be loyal to me (like taking virginity or anal virginity).

>Yeh love is being vulnerable in front of someone you trust.

That also means she can touch your anus while you're waiting for it in a totally passive position? IT SCARES ME!

SO brainwashed...

Nah, you did get it wrong, i came from the blowjob but she was teasing the anus, not inserting.

what

There's nothing gay or wrong with this. I've had a few girls want to eat my ass before, one would stick a finger in there though which i d recoil and wouldn't let her continue. Getting your asshole licked feels great. I also like eating a girls ass, ESP when they purfume it too.

Someone - your parents, friends or society, or all of them - have brainwashed you that OH NO, NOT THE POOPER, IT'S WRONG, IT'S UNMANLY, IT'S GAY!!11
[spoiler]Protip: It's NOT wrong. Do whatever pleases you. /thread[/spoiler]

i didn't really read all your post but if you let her finger your ass she'll laugh about it with all her friends when you break up.

Well I'll laugh with my friends because she's had her tongue in my asshole?

Yeah. that works fine. Just don't be a bitch about it and you're golden. Everything a woman does is just to test.

The fuck....is a handy jay me