Why are you voting for Hillary Sup Forums?

Why are you voting for Hillary Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalmemo.com/an-engineer-explains-why-trumps-wall-is-so-implausible/
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not.

>inb4 politics

Because she has a lot of political experience and a good reputation. Not perfect, but respectable.

>I'm not even American
Would rather die than see that corrupt woman the head of your country.

She has balls! Trump has a tiny penis.

BECAUSE SHE IS THE MOTHER OF SATAN

Respectable?

Theres a lot of people and troops still in the military who all say she's a lying greedy sack of cunting shit

I get paid to do it

Die mother fucker!

obviously someone who can create their own personal secure email server is better than some asshat who has trouble finding the anykey.

Trump did this all on his own and he's going to be president in January. Fuck shillary criminillary

>but respectable

Yeah, she seems really nice. A real good person. Real respectable.

Please kill yourself, just like she killed Vince Foster.

Required Reading for the "Blind"

You forgot ISIS and directly responsible for people getting killed in Benghazi

>Why are you voting for Hillary Sup Forums?
I lost my testicles in a fire.

I'm not

I've already voted for Trump in Florida 2 months ago and as of today I'm still voting for him in the General.

Because she's not Trump.

Better to step in 49 feet of shit rather than 50 feet of shit.

I'd rather have trump win than Hilary

But in the end you're still in deep shit

What choice do I have?

But in the end you don't even know if Trump is bad. Hillary you already know is a bad person

Trump

Exactly. Welcome to America.

Trumps done some sketchy shit as well tbh. The whole Trump university scam and his refusal to release tax records. He also dodges a lot of interview questions pertaining to basic politics. Neither candidate is good honestly but you have to pick one.

I'm not.
I talked to people that are voting for Sanders, I talked to people that are voting for Trump. I never met anyone that is voting for Shillary. Ever.

Yea we do, and tbh Hillary has done a lot sketchier shit than Trump could ever dream of. Welcome back from being under a rock since 2012

You have three really

Trump- Entrepreneur, basically the figurehead of the Anti-regressive left movement

Hillary- Being indicted by the FBI, runs "charities" that just funnel money into her and Bill's pockets.

Bernie- The Face of the Regressive Left and a omega cuck

She most likely has, but id rather have her than someone who thinks he can stop the drought and build the second Great Wall. If it wasn't for his outlandish statements hed have much more popularity.

Trump will just burn down the place and he's pretty open about it.
Clinton is one of the worst public speakers of all time and she isn't charismatic whatsoever.
One of the two presidential candidates even pretends to not believe in climate change. Dude, your planet is fucked up.

"regressive left"

>buzzwords

I don't get your beef with the wall

It's cost is much much less than what illegals cost the U.S taxpayer.

more illegals are leaving the us than entering, they are not the problem. youre being lied to.

>The regressive left [1] (also sometimes referred to as regressive liberals) is a political epithet used to negatively characterize a section of leftists who are accused of holding politically regressive views (as opposed to progressive views) by tolerating illiberal principles and ideology for the sake of multiculturalism

There now you know what it means

not surprised a trump supporter copy and pasted from wikipedia to try and claim superior knowledge

You can't measure how many illegals are entering or leaving since they are illegal and under the radar.

+11 million Illegals in this country have to go

Respectable

as someone majoring in civil engineering, the logistics of building a wall that fucking huge and manning it for years to come would send the US in to bankruptcy. You can't keep immigrants out with a wall, they'll find another way in.

Does the term "regressive left" offend you? What's your problem?

Soon ther ewill be negative illegals by that logic.

And no, more are entering to suckle on that free healthcare and benefits.

buzzwords are just annoying. its the same when a liberal says "pathological liar"

yeah dude because a decline of illegals logically must mean the number will go down past 0. jesus fucking christ.

I'm not. Hillary will be incarnated next month anyway so she doesn't really matter.

>the logistics of building a wall that fucking huge and manning it for years to come would send the US in to bankruptcy

U.S is already going into bankruptcy if you haven't noticed. The bloated welfare state and all the new legal citizens who are going to be on it are not going to help either.

Wall is estimated to cost 20-30? billion to construct with the maintenance basically paying for itself after the deportations.

regressive left is not a buzzword though

yeah it really is, but whatever. no point in arguing that

I'd like to direct you to this article on why the great wall of Trump is never going to happen.
nationalmemo.com/an-engineer-explains-why-trumps-wall-is-so-implausible/

It's not going to work. Don't be delusional.

>It's not going to work. Don't be delusional.

Walls work in Israel and they worked in Berlin

I don't see why you are so hostile to the idea. We have the money to spend on a bunch of useless crap but not the wall?

Good luck America. It's between Silvio Berlusconi and Cristina Fernández de Kirchner. I do not envy you.

Because I'm a cuck beta orbiter who desperately wants to prove how non sexist and non racist he is. Same reason I voted for Obama twice.

Because I'm a piece of shit who doesn't realize she's pretty much the female version of Trump but slightly smarter and way more of a conman.

Did you even read the article? A wall 1000 miles long AT MINIMUM is logistically impossible. Who's going to build that? Sure as shit not the Mexicans. Where are you going to obtain the tens of thousands of tons of steel, and how are you going to have them shipped to the desert? Oh wait, you dont know and trump sure as shit doesn't know. And anyone who has half a fucking brain isn't going to be on board with this retarded idea.

Always so much wishful thinking going into internet debates.
If Isreal can build a 700KM wall. US can build a 3000KM wall.
It would be a ridiculous endeavour, but it's perfectly doable.

Incarnated?

Israel built a giant fence. Not a wall. Its a lot easier to string some barbed wire together than to actually build a concrete wall. The chances of it happening are miniscule. Nobody high up in govt is going to sign off on it, and no serious construction firm is going to undertake such a large project.

Not voting for her but perfectly happy to collect $ from PAC to make social media posts.

Large Public Works are always guaranteed to kickstart the economy

>Did you even read the article?
no, because the guy who wrote that doesn't know either.

> A wall 1000 miles long AT MINIMUM is logistically impossible
It's possible

>Who's going to build that?
private contractors like everything else we build

>Dracarys

>fence

You are a retard. Come back when you learn how to read. Its not possible. Trump himself backtracked on it because he got BFTO when confronted

A completely unmanned section of concrete that can clearly be jumped over in sections or climbed over with a fucking ladder. Gee I can't wait for my taxpayer money to go to that.

>Its not possible

It is possible

All you did was post some article written by a NeverTrumperâ„¢ and posted that as undeniable evidence that a wall can't be build

It's entirely buildable and a ton of contractors will be lining up to build it

yeah you are going to jump over it with your pogo stick?

why not just cover it with a bunch of metal and run electricity in it?

Or put land mines on the other side and turn it into US/Mexico DMZ.

Fuck the spics I have no problem with that

Good lord. None of you know anything about construction. The wall is not buildable and you all will be crying about it in the future.

putting down mines would probably be too much, but I don't see an ethical problem with electrocuting whoever touches the wall. there would be warnings of course, so it's their own dumb decision

I'm not. I've been a delegate for Bernie this entire time. I hate everything.

I think mines would be an appropriate way of dealing with this

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/2/smuggling-network-guided-illegal-immigrants-from-m/

the chinese built this in 700 bce

>The wall is not buildable and you all will be crying about it in the future

It obviously CAN be built and maintained. The real question is how offended will you be when it's built and maintained?

And it took millions of slaves and 300 years. The US has neither the time, resources, money, or manpower to make something bigger than one of the wonders of the workers

I still have a soul, not voting for that criminal.

Because she's not Trump. That's the only reason I need...

>And it took millions of slaves and 300 years.

You realized we live in 2016 and are not using wagons and Oxen to push around building material right?

>building a wall one 7th the total length of the great wall of china would take the same amount of manpower, time and resources it took the chinese to build the entire thing 2700 years ago
wew lad

I'm not

Why don't you want the wall? It definitely not because of the logistics behind it.

How will the wall hurt your feelings?

The original list were real.

Because I'm retarded and will give my vote to whatever shill the political machine spits out

>Israel built a giant fence. Not a wall. Its a lot easier to string some barbed wire together than to actually build a concrete wall. The chances of it happening are miniscule. Nobody high up in govt is going to sign off on it, and no serious construction firm is going to undertake such a large project.

Well some places it's a fence and concertina wire, some parts it's a wall. That's probably what it will be like on the US-Mexican border.

Still not hearing any fucking arguments involving actual logistics and numbers.

Hillary didnt fucking kill a man, just goes to show how fucking dumb soooo many people in america are.

what are you a bunch of racists? the wall is muh sojiny and rapeing womyn is bad, teach trump not to rape, need mo money for dem programs, diversity is killing all cis white men, muslims welcome and hillary must do presinens, because she is womyn.

Not. I'm writing in a "special candidate".

Ah man you made it too obvious. Too bad.

yeah inanimate objects like walls are racist

we need more diverse and multicultural walls

Hillary is bae.

Do a back flip faget

because she's not this narcissistic douche-bag.

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE