Would Sup Forums cum inside a cute mixed girl therefor diluting their ethnic heritage forever?

Would Sup Forums cum inside a cute mixed girl therefor diluting their ethnic heritage forever?

Fuck yeah. Mixed girls are the best. They get their nice ass and tits from their black side and the gorgeous face from the white side. Literally no reason not to.

>implying you wouldn't

I would give the pic related many children.

Considering the fact that I'm Italian, Irish, and Creek Indian, and I married, and had a child with a black woman, yes, yes I would.

Pic related. It's my xwife.

5head

More?

Totally...fapping to these 2. Which would you pick

nice pull, user

Anyone?

This sorta. I'm married to a mixed woman but she's not as cute as she was 10 years ago...

Sadly, no. I HAD a bunch of stuff on my old phone from her, but that went to shit about a year ago.

Thanks user. Took a beer bottle to the face to get her number the first time we met. Bitches love it when a man takes a beer bottle to the face for them.

Pussy game on point though right? She keep that shit shaved, and lookin good right?

they;re twins right?

Unless they're raised by the black side of their family of course. Then they just become another waste of space hoodrat.

She's on point as a woman, a wife, and a mother. The right woman has nothing to do with skin color.

Nope...left is older

I do all the time; best feeling in the world and she begs for it too. She loves feeling the splash inside her.

I am very lucky.

I think the best part of being with a black woman is their completely uninhibited sexual nature. When it came to sex with my xwife, there was literally nothing out of bounds, no holes barred, and she loved to take a pounding!

''Ethnic heritage'' is a meme.
All that is important is how you raise your kids.
A well raised person of color is worth as much as any well raised white person is.

Only in certain markets. The highest prices are still offered for young, blond, blue eyed, white girls. Unless you go someplace completely degenerate like Brazil, where they'll fuck anything.