Be me

>Be me
>Be 35 years old, guy
>16 year old girl (brother's step daughter) tells me she loves me
>Tell her she's too young for me.
>Freaks out, says I think she's ugly
>Try to be nice, say if she feels the same when she's 18 to let me know.
>She tells everyone we're engaged
>Thinks we're together
>Freaks out when I go about my biz and dont talk to her,starts acting like a self harmer
>Tell her to calm down
>Freaks out again
>Her mom and my brother get involved
>Why dont you get a woman your age?
>Tell them Im not going after her, she's going after me
>She wont quit, she's on facebook going nuts like Im her man
>Bro and mom get involved, theyre cool with it
>Now my whole family knows
>Now everyone thinks Im a pedo
>Try to forget about it ad go about my biz again
>If I do anything it's taken as a message to girl, even liking shit on facebook = message
>Shit calms down a little.
>Couple weeks later
>Big fight with girl's mom
>Now she's calling me a pedo
>Now my sister tells me she thinks Im a pedo
>My brother thinks Im a pedo
>My mom thinks Im a pedo
>Soon everyone will think the same
>Tell everyone to fuck off, go dark as fuck
>Girl still fucking sending me messages, thinks its all good and we'll be together.
>When she turns 18 Im going to fuck her shit up.

How would Sup Forums go about it? I need some serious revenge. This girl manipulated me into being nice to her, then misconstrued it to look like I was going for her ass, making everyone think Im a pedo. She needs to learn a lesson, a hard emotional lesson she'll never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well what does she look like?

And if her mom is going to talk shit about you, you might as well fuck the hell out of her daughter when she is 18.

Just go about your business till then.

Pour acid down her ass hole

Stop being a pedo you make disgusted

She does look pretty good, but she's crazy as a loon. She's saying we're getting married, and she never even talked to me about it, I dont want a woman like that.

when she turns 18, fuck the shit out of her, make her do some really weird shit you like, film it, hold it over her

Post proof?

I was thinking this, like have her get gangbanged by niggers on film. I need more though, it has to really fuck her up.

Can't, it'll fuck up the element of surprise.

Shes 16 and everyone think youre a pedo. For fucks sakes which backward country do you live in user?

USA of course

in 2 years she won't even recognize you anymore, man

That's what I was thinking, that's why I told her to talk to me in 2 years, I figured she'd find some boy and fuck off. But this was over a year ago, she's still obsessed as ever.

She has 2 years to change. So if she is still coming after you, you might as well get your dick wet. I mean the only option to end it is to get girlfriend and post all kinds of lovey dovey pics. If she is still coming after you then idk. Like I said I'd just get the ass when it's legal.

She is the type who will poke holes in your condom, or hold your jizz in her mouth and inject it up her vagina.

Exactly, she's already talking about kids and marriage and Ive never even agreed. Insane.

>Can't, it'll fuck up the element of surprise.
okay
there we go
you just reminded me, i am on Sup Forums

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Bring her to europe plenty of places you can legally bang her here. Provided you actually want to bang the little freak

Just post the comment without the name and image

>everyone thinks you're a pedo already
>doubt that will change if you get revenge on her
I say fuck it OP, when she turns 18 fuck her. Literally. Right in the pussy. Fuck her brains out. Fuck her every day. Fuck her every night. Ravage that pussy man. Pop her anal cherry. Deepthroat her. Fill every opening of her body with your cum. Fuck her passionately. Fuck her violently. Do shit to her that she will remember for her whole life. Then dump her ass. Dump her hard and without warning. It will probably destroy her.

Everyone already thinks you want it. FUck it. Their opinions won't change much if you actually go through with it and you'll get to fuck that sweet 18 year old pussy. Its the only way to make a positive out of this situation for you. Don't be a pussy op. Shes not related to you. Fuck her brains out.

fucking a 16yo does not make a person a pedo. 16 is perfectly legal in most of the world.
Pedophiles = people who like prepubescent girls.

If that story is true... just be mad at yourself. All women have an angle. They're trickery than us. They have to be. They only exist to test everything around them til it breaks...

God, do i love women though.

Get a vasectomy and have at it. Tell her you want to try several times a day.

OP.

16 is fine.
Get married. She's ready probably and as long as you're both married it's fine.

A pedo is someone who goes after children who don't want them. You've got a girl who might be less than half your age but she's still old enough to know wrong from right and having an older man might be good for her, you can teach her things, and I don't mean just in the bedroom. Wait till she's 18 if you want.

For godsakes don't ruin her life tho... She's 16 and she wants YOU. Don't get revenge on someone who's in love with you. Be glad.

Tell your Mum, siblings that you're not looking to take advantage of her, I'd go one step forward and even get a restraining order and ask the police to intervene to keep her away from you for 2 years at-least, or actually marry her if it's legal where you are and then just be happy. There's nothing wrogn if she's healthy, mentally, and you're married and it's all in the open. If someone says you're a pedo, they're wrong becuase a pedophile is someone who takes advatange of children including a 16 year old, not someone who is looking to support them or do something legal such as marry them.

Don't ruin her life... don't... you'd hate yourself for it. You need to realise that the world is full of blessings and you get yourself a young gal going after you. I say stick a ring on it. In the UK you can marry at 16 if the parent give consent.

If you can't marry or dont want to marry then you should get a restraining order. That's my advice. Don't ruin her or you'd be a real pedo becuase you've probably fapped to her anyway and then you're going to go on and ruin her life ? yea,you'd be a pedo then.

>trickery than us

Oh my god! I'm gonna need some sauce user

Shoulda nipped it in the bud. Now you're in too deep. May as well just fuck that 16yo pussy.

It was over a year ago, she's still obsessed. Im not even talking to her and she keeps going. Im kinda afraid of what her and her mom will spread around when I get a gf.

Ok dont believe me

Pretty sure thats a major crime

This was over a year ago, I dont even have them anymore

She's nuts man, I dont want anything to do with her unless its to fuck her up. She gave me a name as a pedo to everyone, and completely disregarded my feelings while she planned our future. She tried to manipulate me into a relationship.

how about you invite her over to your house while your whole family is home and say straight up to her that you do not like her and you want her to stay away from you.

show emotion too be fuckin pissed and tell her about all the problems shes been causing you

not going to lie, was expecting a penis, glad i didnt see one

Milena D Sunna

bruh im 23 and in the same boat kinda this 16 yr old wants the D Sup Forumsad! tell her to frig off!

it won't work.
2 years for a 16yo GIRL is like 10 years for a 30yo person.
more simply, this: if you want to do something, user, do it NOW.
here's my suggestion:
>meet her somewhere at sometime somehow saying "we need to talk"
>press RECORD on your fucking smartphone
>make her talk about what happened, make her SAY YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
>ask her why
>share the truth with your family
>...
>profit!

same

Raw dog anal fuck dry as the Sahara, don't stop when she says to and only film the consensual parts for court. You're welcome faggot.

Well at least i don't waste time proof reading in this shit hole. Hats off to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=TB9fwJDweaU

Tried to for about 2 weeks, she disregarded it and kept telling everyone we were engaged.

You're fucking retarded OP. Why would you keep liking stuff on her facebook? Why you even keep her on your friends list if she's doing shit like that? You yourself gave everyone just enough ammo they need to make you out to be a pedo, and look what happened. Remove yourself from the gene pool.

Fuck her right now

Fuck her. Not when she turns 18 but right now. First of all, it's legal. Second, you already got all the negative shit that comes with being a pedo, you might as well get some of the benefits :^)

This.

OP SHOW US WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE

Not on hers, just in general. Like liking an article or video. Anything. They took it as a message. I never liked shit on her page.

Don't be a fagit OP do this

I love you user

you're probably getting to that age where you want to settle down.
why not just settle with a 16 year old? I am sure it's legal in some states in the US to marry.

She's obviously got pycho feelings but that's manageable. Do the right thing. Look after her, tell her she may need some help from a pysch, infact even take her to a pysch or marry her then take her to a pysch.

She may not even know she's manipulating you, she's probably just unwell up there, but still... if she's up to it, get yo dick wet as one of the other user's said. Marry her. Make it legal, and then you can bang her and also take care of her mental health. You're not going to get another chance in life where you get yourself a wife aswell as someone who cares so much about you, obsessed with you.

If you reject her or try to ruin her, she'd probably hero and you don't want that.
Don't feel you need to go into it but consider the reality that you could have yourself a women for the rest of your life at-least. A nice younger one.

Her mental health can be fixed, easily and then if she still wants to stay wed with you it's fine. If you marry her then she can't say you took advantage of her as a child as she was legally your wife and unless she says you raped her... It's hard to say a husband raped a wife.

I mean, for me this sounds liek a win win, I'm only 23 but I would deffinetly not mind marrying a girl who is 16 years old. I'd make sure she's mentally well and looked after.

The least you can do is try and get her seen by a doctor or smth if you dont want to know her or have no feelings for her. That's the best thing to do.

I think actually you might want to consider her welfare if you say she does obsess over oyu. Refer her to mental health and if she passes, then you can hook up legally.

Hey OP, so why do they think you're a pedo? Anyways, just block her so she won't message you

OP if she is really this obsessed with you then the sex would be fucking amazing. She would be 100% just trying to please you and make you want her again. For fucks sake you are already a pedo to your family, who gives a fuck. tell her verbally (so there is no proof) that you want her bad but that you have to wait until shes 18 and that she needs to lay off of it a bit until then so that everyone doesn't expect it and tries to stop it. In the end you will probably get her off of your back for the most part until then (now that she has confirmation she wont have to try so hard to get your attention) and eitehr by the time she is 18 she will have moved on to other dudes taking her focus (problem solved) or she will have been waiting the whole time and be literally drooling for your cock in which case enjoy the action legally at that point. Win win.

Im not desperate enough to get with a child psycho.

Were they articles or videos she shared or posted? If they aren't and that is somehow construed as a "message" that you like her then your whole family should commit mass suicide.

Thread/

Nope. I didnt like anything associated with her in any way.

That's a really bad idea, Im going to assume you've never been with a crazy woman, they ruin your life or kill you.

you know when you fuck her you are going to jail, she will accuse you of raping her when you decide to leave her after you smash

Then you and the rest of your family need to drink the punch.

That doesn't even fucking make sense, user. Please scrub your entire family from the gene pool if you aren't bullshitting.

Anal.

>16
>Everyone thinks I'm a pedo

You're not a pedo, she fully grown. I'd fuck her. That being said, legal age of consent is 16 where I'm from. Not a problem kek

That's why I quit associating with them. I have no family now because of this shit.

No one said he needs to "be with" her. No relationship needed. Shes nuts for him, just enjoy some sex and cut off ties with her when he's satisfied. Sure she will get a bit more clingy once hes been inside of her but she's already ridiculous as it is so not much of a difference there. Besides if he did what i said she might get bored of waiting and move on since she wont be devoting so much of her time making posts to get his attention. The phase might pass naturally at that point. If not, hes got a stalker for the foreseeable future. May as well enjoy her.

Leave her on the day of the wedding. Make her parents pay for it.
Have her buy you shit. Credit cards in her name

I agree with trips

plus my personal experience says even if they dont ruin you, they make your life 100x harder than you need

Not limited to girls user...

If this is how she starts things, how do you think she'll be after it gets real and I drop her? She'll go fucking bonkers. She really does have mental illness in her genes too, her brother is a verified psychopath, been in the loony bin and everything.

no homo, that would be sick

You get gangbanged by niggers and email her the footage, thatll give her an element of surprise

i guess youll just have to kill yourself

That if the little notch still wants him by then
>Jesus fucking bitches

Convince her to run away with you to Syria, join ISIS, marry her and two more younger than her, die in glorious jihad and collect your 72 virgins.

>Wonders if OP realizes that pedo's don't even like teenagers.

>crazy 16 year old bitch is ruining guy's life
>get married
how fucking desperate are you for some pussy? jesus fucking christ

Tell that to a bunch of adults who think I made moves on a 16 year old.

Unfriend and block her on Facebook. To a 16 yr old this is the ultimate fuck you. She'll get the picture

>yes
Better start saving money now mother fucker
>fuck her
>go at it for a while
>one just move out of state without anybody knowing
Win

That's exactly what I thought about that. That's why guys get themselves into hell on earth with women, just to get some ass.

I did, she found my burner account. Im acting like its not even me, but she knows it is.

This

I missed this one, its actually pretty good. I think Ill mix this with some video footage

Or this yes
Nice fucking Christmas dinner or something

Do you have a picture of her?

that's why you record the whole thing m80

I'm not condoning it, merely pointing it out

make out with gays. sounds like a better option when your current life.

Got me rolling/10

pic of her or it didnt happen

This could actually work
Your family hates you now op
Best bet now it's become a faggot or hangout with them
Post it all over fb
Post anything related to faggotry

WHERES HER FUCKING PICTURE OP?

Trips means it must be so. Theyll have to forget everything then and treat me great, otherwise theyre homophobes. I shoulda done this years ago.

Im not that stupid.

yes you are, post a picture

trips after trips. so do it. or become a priest ... screw that.

That's true. We need to give an informed opinion.

Im trying to not be known as a pedo, so priest is out

>SAY YOU WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

AND MAKE HER EAT EGGS

that was the joke... nevermind.

What if she doesnt want the eggs?

I know, so was mine.

if you managed to get yourself into this situation and your family believes a 16 year old girl over you

then yes, you are that stupid

16 is legal in a lot of states. Here in Colorado its 17. Just check your states laws.

yes, this