Would you eat this Sup Forums

Would you eat this Sup Forums

tacos?

Yeah I made them for a fat guy whose all alone on his bday today

did they give you overtime for working on a fat guy's birthday?

Nah Im on salary at 60 hr a week

Is the fat guy your friend or something?

Nice trips

Nope just a lonely regular who drops 200$ every 2 days and czech'd

60 hrs a week? where do you work?
and yes I would eat that, but I think 1 or 2 would be plenty

I had the same reaction, 1 or 2. Not that I wouldn't enjoy more, but their servings seem ample.

Diabeetus

Chef and I co own a casual fine dining bistro in vancouver I'm going to buy out the other 2 owners next year and change it around then in 5 years maybe sell it unless canada gets a Michelin guide

>Michelin guide

the only guide you need are your nose and your taste buds; make delicious meals and people will recommend it to their friends.

... maybe? I'm not too much of a sweet tooth

post recipe op

Naw, just ate ~30 timbits

>change it around
gonna make it a McDonald's?

but seriously good luck. sounds like you're working hard.

second this. I am gathering up a pen and a piece of scratch paper for the recipe.

>Yeah I made them for a fat guy whose all alone on his bday today
He a regular that comes in alone often? How did you know it was his birthday? Tell us more about him.

400 g semi sweet chocolate
4 tortilla shell's (just fucking but them cause it's a nigger making them)
500 get vanilla ice cream (mines house made but any store bought will do)
130 get bacon bits
40 ml chocolate
50 g maraschino cherries

Salsa

100 g fresh strawberries
150 isomalt or (40 g regular sugar)
10 ml water

Sour cream
100 ml heavy cream
2 g gelatin powder
5 ml gran Marnier

Instructions in next post

We went to a rave last year did quite a bit of mdma and just shot the shitty for 1 hr cause 1 djs set was garbage he apparently used to be a pretty popular drum and bass dj in the early 90s in aus

Now he's fat and alone?

I like dnb also.

>ice cream
>bacon bits
>sour cream

Melt chocolate over a double boiler and spread with a offset spatula (or knife whatever )

Place all 4 on parchment paper and cut into 4 squares and set up a rolling pin balancing on something in the freezer to get the taco shell shape

Take ice cream and leave at room temperature to soften
Cook bacon and drain oil and chop and mix with ice cream and replaced wrap in freezer

Sourcream
Heat water and sprinkle gelatin and pour whip cream and vanilla bring to a boil and place in a cup or rammiken

Salsa
Heat strawberries water and Isomalt until soft

Not sour cream just a play on words since it's tacos and it's a Panna cotta that looks like sourcream

Fat? perhaps.

Alone? I am not so sure 'bout that.

I am sensing a connection developing between him and our resident patissier. Please keep us posted. From what we already know about him, he's already a rave reviewer.

Take shells out of freezer peel parchment off and scoop ice cream into it put whip cream on top (I'd use the remaining heavy cream you bought to make it yourself) chop maraschino cherries drizzle with chocolate sauce and boom death on a plate.

Protip share it with 4 people I could barley eat 1

Take shells out of freezer peel parchment off and scoop ice cream into it put whip cream on top (I'd use the remaining heavy cream you bought to make it yourself) chop maraschino cherries drizzle with chocolate sauce and boom death on a plate.

Protip share it with 4 people I could barley eat 1

Look's like even one bite might give me diabetes. So no.

Okay, but why bacon?

So he eats at your place a bunch?

I made a bacon cheese cake with walnut praline for a dinner after our mayors election for him and everyone was shocked that bacon went so well in it so I sneak it to a dessert every now and then plus my smoker that day exploded and I have 4 overcooked pork bellies I wanted to get rid of some I was like well I serve it to the faggot who allows the Vancouver bylaw to fine me for cigarettes out side my loading bay

I apologize. I meant to say "we" as those of us reading about his misadventures in this thread. OP certainly knows a bit about him and they seen well on their way to becoming fast friends. :)

if i did id probably die

damn that looks fucking good op, 10/10 would eat wherever u work

Looks good, no way in hell I'd eat all of them though

Interesting. I'm anorexic though so probably wouldn't eat much of that. I might have a bite or something.

Fuck no eat REAL tacos. Nit that hardshell white washed crap.

that looks good too. wish i had som

I donno, looks pretty good. Did you taste it yourself? What was it like? Something you'd add to the menu?

They were pretty small I used 2 inch molds and I also oddly made a extra 2300 on dessert last month on making them 6 dollars each for barley 4 Oz of food people who are too full after dinner are down to buy a mini dessert I guess

No probably not it's way to big/ sweet I would have to change it around completely maybe 2 mini ones that are completely different

Perhaps "mini" in portion, but it does not appear so in taste. You've described a smorgasbord of flavour

I had Laguna ones when I went to sayulita for a month hands down best tacos in the world

That's smart though. Always good to have mini deserts because lots of people like something sweet after but not a huge fucking thing. A few places I go to here in Miami do that.

Now I really want to try them, too bad I'm way the fuck East by toronto

Lucky you I've been dying to head out there to hit up the momofuku noodle bar

you going to make him some taco desert?

I hate going to resturants now because they are so loud and crowded. I miss when I was a kid and my dad would take me to these quaint places that served fine dining and had a guy playing the piano.

Trust me If I could make food for David chang and he wanted that I would

I've asked a few drunk guests to leave or if I can hear them loudly from the pass but that sucks man I feel ya

It's not just the guests, although they can be a huge problem - it's also just how restaurants are constructed now. Modern, lots of hard surfaces, tables tight together, no acoustic panels, no carpet... and certainly no piano player or something comfy like that.

The atmospheres restaurants make now sets a tone that encourages people to be louder, in my opinion.

I hate crowded places to so I go to a place about 20 minutes before it closes. maybe they think I'm a dick for making them stay a bit later, but I always tip well

oh and loud music, sometimes blasting. can't forget that.

That sounds nice. I'm in bed early so that never works for me. I do try to go early though.

looks terrible, you should stop trying to play chef. what a fucking awful idea

Hmm well I have dim lights I have either some low playing classical unless it's an event so I'll try to pair that with the food eg if it's seafood heavy I play light ocean sounds I swear it ducks wIth the guests I've gotten 2 critics compliment me on that and not a lot of talkers except when Persians come in from West van I swear they bring up the volume by 40 decibles and on top of that most tables are 11-15 feet apart cause my servers bring a giant tray of the dishes and place it on a stand and serve

Read the thread faggot

>12 y/o showing off his edges

Ease up kiddo, we don't want any trouble

Sounds really nice.

Your place making money too?

I did it's some bullshit desert he made for some fat fuck he did drugs with. that literally looks like something some fat housewife would thing is a good idea to make.

>someone doesn't thing the shit tier taco desert looks good so automatically 12
okay buddy

Is why I can't stand bars. To loud to have a fucking conversation sometimes. If I wanted to drink a beer alone, I'd do it in my basement while jerking off

Well said.

>Michelin guide
What's that?

I hope it's popular with the housewives, I just posted the recipe on my pinterest. Yeah, I just admitted it, I'm a major player on sites like pinterest.

Yeah finnaly I made a risky ass decision to buy everything from farmers and butchers up in Abbotsford dropping my food cost to 18% I'll I have to do is sent a van up every to grab everything but I pull in a extra $5500 a month after wages for myself and split it with the other 2 owners I've been saying that plus my wage and I'm going to buy out the other two co owners for $300000 each next year

And in the moment, that was the most constructive use of your time in your mind, letting everyone know so eloquently that you don't like op's desert for reasons you were too autistic to mention. Ahhwhat I would do to have that much free time on my hands again

holy shit, a good thread? on Sup Forums?

Nice, restaurant business is tough. Great to see you doing well. Keep up the good work. If I live there I'd eat there for sure.

And if you did a Lil deeper that doesn't represent what I actually serve freindo

From what I remember it started from the Michelin tire company as a guide to see all these dank restaurants while using there tires and in the last 50 years it's exploded as the end all be all award for chefs and dude killed himself a few years back just over rumors of him losing 1 of his 3

he had a car with only three tires? was he in preschool?

Cool. I'll look up some in my area, hopefully they have it for my city.

No, to be honest.