youtube.com/watch?v=12kcpP-8jfM
mega.nz/
youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE
youtu.be/24Eh2-DZTgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't drank in a very long while.
Sounds like fun, I'm in.
youtube.com/watch?v=WmiS57zLQlU
That 9 min video was better than expected, thanks.

I do recall.

Claimed before work, i gotta head out. I got tomorrow off so ill probly be in most of the threads. Ill see you guys later

can I add you then ?

still here

and

why is that?

fuck this and fuck that
fuck it all and fuck a fucking brat
she don't want a baby that looks like that
i don't want a baby that looks like that

insert comment about feet here

well im still not very proud of my purchase yesterday i just feel like im sinking deeper into my hole of cringe

Farewell.

but i what did you buy?

Hey everyone.

just like before I claim Ruby Rose. will a m8 r8?that would be gr8!

Akiko claimed

>checked
After 20 hours of roadhog I can tell you he can be a fucking god but he goes down in 2v1's
He's always fun to play as

Hey, nice looking feet

Cya Mugen

of course
oh well im sorry is there anything i can do to help?

>

>Rory-sama

mandatory uta claim

kek, thanks man, but there is one rift i have never been able to do

ugh, i would hate to do that,
i live in a rented apartment so i dont really do shit to look after the property. livin the dream life.
proud of u man

>hasn't listen to beartooth for 7 months
>thank you
why haven't you drank?
whats our first move in the "long lost loser club" (made the name up on the spot, open for you to change it)
youtube.com/watch?v=cn_x7ibSpjY
(favourite song of beartooth)

Which one are you?

Long as roadhog is still welcomed. He will always be posted

hello mc cool

farewell

barry

yui....

ramen noodles make me want to vomit but they're pretty good

listening to some Sex Pistols right now

Love for the hog
As long as you keep oneshotting that blinking british filth you'll always be welcome here hog-chan

I'm not following. elaborate.

No problem man.
I was borderline alcoholic and it needed to change.
LLLC doesn't sound too bad, hell if I know, maybe our job is to ponder things for the heck of pondering.
youtube.com/watch?v=OChjVLHlkVE

I'm back from Italy! ^-^

downloading music takes forever smh

Alright, I'll try to play more as him then

i...a.....bought..a..Dakimakura

nah im ok man I just still hope to get a gf one day im a 20 yr old kissless virgin and i feel like im making it harder on myself haha im just lonely af

Hope they don't prematurely fire...
>i'll leave

There was an old common user who posted ruby, but he's long gone.
Not dead though.

21 and same

What do you use to get your music?

What did you do with the real Yuuko?

fuck yea boii
He's a love it or hate it kind of hero I think, but for me he really clicks
You'll even get cred because you're playing a tank

>i...a.....bought..a..Dakimakura
Oh shit nigga what have you done?
In a way I envy you because those pillows look really comfy, butI would just get one without a lewd anime girl on it. I'm not making that step

great

Hog chan pulling in a mate to love. Such a gentle creature

>prematurely fire
what?

i convert YouTube vids to MP3
i know i probably shouldn't be doing that but I havent noticed a huge downgrade in sound quality when I do do it

I just kinda search for any torrent/zip I can lol
sometimes I use the Sup Forums sharethread for help
i like the yellow fast girl :)

its ok im pretty sure most of us are lonely its alright man
yeah

Real yuuko has been replaced by K-on yuuko.
Why am i saying this to myself?

erectile dysfunction joke
which apparently was even worse than i thought it was

pic

Oh man. I got that patch yo! Delivery soon

Work wont be for much longer. 3 hours and I start cleaning. Kitchen closes. Feels good man.

Such a loving and inviting waifu
That Zen clearly needs a hug from Hog-chan
Truly a higher tier waifu than most trash on here

well, after being up for a modest 22 hours, i think it's time for me to depart from thread for some sleep. see y'all later friends. still going to lurk for about five minutes.
prepare to get bitched out by akiko

>borderline alcoholic
i have long passed that

>ponder things for the heck of pondering.
such as, why doesn't a milkshake delivery service exist?

LLLC, the best club, wonder if its just gonna be us 2 or if some others will join

youtube.com/watch?v=zJM-jof0wUQ
laugh at my taste

Forgot one inportant thing
>Juden still in oven

nigga dat ghetto af
that was the plan ;)

Are you talking shitty instant ramen or like, ACTUAL ramen?

yo

k

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes to make Akiko mad by purposefully picking Tracer.

You get it on 192kbps from doing that, assuming the video has the best audio youtube can support. Listen to a song in that bitrate and then 320 and you will most likely notice the difference.

soulseekqt.net/news/node/1
This program let's you browse and download music from anyone that uses it too, I download almost everything from it.

its not lewd i did not want one like that i just wanted one with esdeath here it is

you got some good games

youtube to mp3 I do that to. it how I have all my music. the life of a poorfag.

I don't even have OW but I've seen gameplay of Tracer and she seems cool
oh snap thanks :o

i think they are alright

true thanks for the kind words

no one wished me good night
ok then

good night ;-;

>konata

they are

If the files have the duration metatag visible there they will most likely have album / artist tags too. Don't forget to exit the program if you are gaming or don't want to spend your bandwidth in random uploads.

Geoff has been painted and a Non-gloss Clearcoat has been applied.
He is finito.

Good night Shiro.
See you soon.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you filthy Tracer picking fuck? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tutorial, and I’ve been involved in numerous payload missions on Route 66, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Winston warfare and I’m the top widowmaker in the entire Overwatch playerbase. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Tracer picking filth. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Battlenet and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your career profile. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my melee attacks. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Overwatch foundation and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, filthy Tracer main.

She's really fun, jumpy and quick. Most people are retarded and use all their blinks all at once and leave themselves in shitty situations, but she can be extremely effective at bullying if you use your blinks wisely.

no shit nigga i don't know jack shit about torrenting so we ended up getting a copyright notice on a Korn album I torrented
>I torrented like 5 Dead Kennedys with no problem though

That was a pretty bad joke

I heard some bullshit about "typing &fmt=18 at the end of the url you're converting will keep the url from losing quality" about 2 - 3 years ago
Don't know how legitimate that is though

I could torrent it but I'm scared shitless now after a copyright notice

i'm calling the fbi
how much is OW? :o

I believe I went over it multiple times, but that's a story for another time.
Definitely, that shall be our first quandary to ponder.
We're going to need one of those "Join or die" posters to our wall too.
Limp Bizkit isn't really that bad.
I nominate our next topic to be "where the hell time disappears?"
Anyways I'm off to bed.
youtube.com/watch?v=12kcpP-8jfM

That was your Overlord?

sorry i cant do much for you
well i like them

Base edition is $40USD, Origins edition is $60. I personally don't think Origins is worth it because you just get a few meh skins.

pics?

thats alright a pat on the back can go far especially went you dont get too many

no bb pls don't ;(

Sup Marie

>&fmt=18 was tailored to iPods and later to iPhones at a time when their flash memory was very limited. It uses H.264 video, which gives a much better image on average than the older H.263 codec, and can do so often at an even smaller file size than the old &fmt=5, even though its resolution is higher than the old Low Quality format. It's the smallest, lowest bit rate encoding that YouTube does that used H.264, so in most cases it is probably the smallest file as well. Less bits = faster streaming, as long as your hardware can do the decoding.
Doubt it affects audio in any way.

>no shit nigga i don't know jack shit about torrenting so we ended up getting a copyright notice on a Korn album I torrented
Wow does this actually happen there? The only similar case I had was my dropbox account closed for uploading albums. If you are going to share music I recommend you to use mega.nz/ where everything is encrypted.

seems interesting, maybe i'll get it when i have more cash :o
check your front porch
roger

i would love to hear it some time.

we shall start when all this shit is sorted out

i could make it, but im rather lazy when it comes to fixing my draw pad.

multiple can argue, myself included. but i have an emotional attachment which i will explain some other time.

>where the hell time disappears?
we are slowly making a schedule

night my πρίγκιπας
may your dreams be forever peaceful

youtube.com/watch?v=6FEDrU85FLE

No, she's pretty garbage both in attack and defense. The only thing she has going for her is her ult which takes forever to charge. Her mobility only helps her run away like the little bitch that she is and her damage is laughable. The only heroes she can 1v1 are lone supports, and even then Symmetra kicks her psuedo-british ass. There's multiple heroes that can oneshot a Tracer. Despite being a worthless shit objective wise she is still the most cancerous and anti-fun twat in the game. She speaks way too much and never leaves you alone even though she could never kill you without the help of a teammate if you're even halfway competent. I love seeing Tracers die and enjoy the silence while it lasts

Kirino claimed

Tracer claimed

flower

>yuuko

oh my, are people gonna edit any konata pic now? :o

>konata

Hey Konata, how are you?

>rango

clmd

Yeah I'd torrent my albums but I'm scared now and I don't know how to prevent that from happening again
>inb4 "A simple google search can answer that."
I don't share I just download lol

I'm outside :^)

anytime so did you paint it?

youtu.be/24Eh2-DZTgQ

tracers good if you can keep moving the problem with her is you have to play her slightly differently against who you are facing and know when to use your E. without ulty don't bother with trying to kill tanks or you will die. If played right she can 1v1 most people as her damage is actually insane at close range if you get them in the head

I am good, just been downloading tunes, how are you? :o
:O
oh snap i found an album i was having trouble finding a download for :o

You probably never played against competent tracers.

>her damage is laughable.
If you try to shoot people from 2 kilometers away, probably.

moo? or no moo?
that is the question

i painted a little today wasn't feeling it to much but maybe tomorrow you doing anything to keep you busy?

Quit being so salty, see and also