1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Does your house have air conditioning?

USA, South Carolina

Yes. I would probably die without it.

yes

4 machines

I have one big machine out back that cools the whole house.

Never lived anyplace where I was stuck with the window units.

ofcourse not

no. no heating either

are u ok? how do you not freeze?

Faraguay
Yes. I would probably die without it

North Carolina
Yes

South Carolina is a shithole

>South Carolina

Northern California
Yes

Chicago

Yes, I would probably die without it in the summer

>Carolinas
kek

MA
nope.

t. yankee expat

Nice try. Grew up in the south my entire life, which is why I've had the unpleasantness of driving through and staying in South Carolina many times; hate it every time

Not the user you replied too, but what's wrong

*whats wrong with the state*

Fucking clicked post too soon

Hot as fuck
Poor as fuck
Nigger as fuck
Dirty as fuck
Stupid as fuck
Empty as fuck
Stinks like fuck
Etc, etc

nope

He said cunt not state

Nope. July average highs are 24°C/75°F and July daily means are 19°C/66°F. It's literally useless.

On a side note a lot fewer US households would require this waste of energy if you stopped building your walls out of cardboard.

That's just factually wrong.

That's a pretty dumb assumption desu

I'm sure you have arguments to present.

Your poor use of materials and passive design means you spend way more on cooling/heating your homes, it's a problem everywhere but you guys are pretty notorious for it

Humidity makes all the difference.

Usa, texas
Yes

kek, dumbasses, it is literally 30-35C outside in the summer here, plus high humidity in many places. our insulation is actually quite good. thanks to AC i can keep the temp down to 17C if I wanted to no matter how hot it is outside.

We have a continent sized country. We Americans need to specify by state

it's never really hot enough here to need one but I have one of these for my room.

Sorry, I forgot you were the only country that has ever had mildly hot summers and physically couldn't cope before the advent of air conditioning. There's nothing wrong with your architecture or choice of materials, you guys have perfected construction

Fun fact: Florida's population exploded with the advent of air conditioning.

Would be great if Florida's population -exploded- 2bh.

The ones with a single pipe are near useless. The pipe gets hot and since it doesn't circulate the air, but exhausts it instead, there is warm air sucked in through door cracks, etc.

Also without air con you wouldn't have horrid wasteful hellholes like Phoenix nowadays. This city is a monument to man's arrogance.

USA, SC

Yup.

I wish this "cardboard" meme would die. We use cheap durable materials and use plenty of insulation. Of course we aren't going to have stone homes like in Europe or commieblocks.

>horrid
>2,000 sq ft homes with 3 bedrooms, a yard, and a pool for cheap
>low taxes and low cost of living

I'm sorry, what's so horrid about it?

Yes, sorry we love our comfort and we can afford it. I also love it how yuropoors are so butthurt about it

I don't actually think American houses are that much worse insulated than ours apart from your silly doors and windows maybe because the insulation value of brick isn't that great and you need a ton more than wood with wool crap inbetween. But at the end of the day you still consume twice as much electricity per household and year as we do and there's gotta be a more major reason to it than using a clothes dryer.

He's just butthurt that at most he will live in a shitty 2 room apartment for the price of an actual house in United States

>worst sprawl of any major US metro equals worst driving distances in the country to accomplish the same as elsewhere, means a retarded waste not only of energy but also of time
>hey lets build the fastest growing metro in the country in a place with summer highs of 110 and then cool it all down with more energy waste
>also who cares if it's a desert, we'll just pump the ground water until it's dry and then we'll worry about another solution
>YOLO

Southern California and Nevada need to be nuked desu

>stone homes like in Europe
That's a meme actually. There are all brick houses in 3rd world countries, and I mean just bare bricks so the insulation is very poor, so that's just a stone age tier. And in the northern europe (Norway, Finnland, Sweden, etc) they have wood houses somewhat similar to ours but they look like our cheaper homes (obsolete wood siding etc).

Not when you live in the peninsular Chucktown liberal exclave.

Newfoundland

Nope

Nothing that can't be solved by nuclear and solar power

I would be too if I had to pay 50% taxes in income and had no lebensraum

yet Russian does not do this

Yes, but I only use it on spring, at nights. Otherwise I can't sleep.

you usually just assume that Russian posters are from Moscow.

Hows Newfoundland?

> OP
Nope.

They have their own special snowflake timezone.

USA/Michigan

No, I don't have air conditioning. I lived in India for two years. After you spend a summer in 115 degree heat with 85% humidity, you learn to shrug off discomfort.

Feels pretty good, to be honest. As a Midwestern Rust Belt faggot, I'm pretty much immune to cold. Now, thanks to South Asia, I'm immune to heat as well.

Yes.
My room is always hot as shit though, since I live on top of a fucking kebab restaurant.
I wish I was memeing, but I'm not. At least it's comfy in wintertime.

That's because they are dominated by two cities, St.Petersburg and Moscow

N. Arizona
No, just heating in the winter.

Went to AZ once

103F there feels soooo much better than 92F in SC.

Yr kidding me. The ice age on streets

You're not wrong, but you're also not right.

1. Spain
2. Yes

Australia
Yes. I would probably die without it.

Central or window units?

I think central

REEEEE

Lowcountry here, many old people would die during the summer here without it. I've got a window unit setup to blast right in my face when I'm sitting at my desk.