The Fire rises

The Fire rises.

march 6th 2016? It's come and gone OP...

That's a nice rifle, what is it? I'm interested

DO IT FAGGOT

NICE DOUBLES

Mosin nagant 1945 all matching serials fairly common, good all purpose shooter.

Nice, I love semi/bolt rifles

dude clean that mosin.... and is that the 22 or 9mm direct blow back hk clone?

Windex is the key when shooting corrosive ammo spray that shit everywhere when done shooting and then you can take some time cleaning.

>Fun switch
Nice airsoft, classic army? A bit old school now a days, but you sure we're the cool kid at the feild if you got the real deal. The trademark enforcement really sucks these days.

>what is full auto

>Safe, economical, fun
Do you even HK bro?

Oil your fucking mosin, christ man. Also, airshit MP5.

take care of tha poor mosin you cunt a little tender loving care and it wouldn't have any rust on it

OP gonna go on a killing spree with an old ass bolt action rifle and a 22 calibre clone. Kek you fucking retard

lol....

>Nugget

>Good

Shit poor people say

so whats the plan faggot?
You have my bump, so dont waste it

Didn't the virginia tech shooter kill over 20 people with just a 22 pistol and 9mm?

He couldn't possibly have done that, V Tech is a gun free zone.

/k/ is that way >>>>

You couldn't even kill anyone with those fucking guns; probably injure a few before the police show up, though. If you do decide to fuck up some normies, do it naked to differentiate yourself from other shooters.

Is that an AK4 by any chance?

>Not knowing that 7.62x54R has better ballistics than pretty much all battle rifles in use today.

The gun is shit but the caliber will fuck you up

>20 people
There are 318 million people in the US, why do people even care?

Yeah, 9mm. Not exclusively the 22. And, they were both pistols, making them easier to conceal and allowed him to carry more ammo. OP has a clone (most likely, very unreliable) 22. and a fucking bolt action rifle, both of which are not easily concealed.

OP is from the future confirmed.