Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

I smoked reds for ten years quit almost a year ago never looked back

I have a few times day 3 is the hardest after about a week the smell started making me sick now when I have one it makes me sick

its called not being a bitch. You just stop fucking smoking them.

ehhhhhhhhhhh edgy feelings..........

suck it up.

everytime you want to smoke just jerk off or smoke

I smoked almost 3 packs a day like you and quit cold turkey because of the price

75 a day, might as well breathe air fag

75 fucking cigarettes a day? HOW? If you're up for 16 hrs a day that's 4.5 cigarettes an hour. HOW?

No clue what you mean...... my dad's smoked 100 a day for more than 20 years

when you realize it's costing you ~$450 a month, it's easy to quit. Most people I know who smoke that much, also have financial issues. $450 "extra" a month can go a long way towards bills, food and even entertainment.

75 cigs a day...
Assuming 7 minutes per cigarette
That's 525 minutes/60 is almost nine hours a day so op is taking a puff every second breath.....or a liar

this thread again??

hahaha

poor idiot

I smoke one like every 15 minutes....... you're sounding like im chain smoking or something. It takes like 3 mins to smoke a king size cigarette if you actually smoke it like you should

You gotta quit cold turkey. I tried weaning off, but would end up back to my reg amount (10 per day). It's going to suck. If you have vacation at your work use them all up and don't smoke at all during that time. Think about how crappy you feel going without a cig. A month, possibly more, from now you won't be a slave. Break the chains my nigga, and be free!

27 years old here. been smoking since 21 or 22. i want to quit so bad. yesterday i was amoking cigs and a lot of weed. on the drive home i could feel my lungs on fire and the paranoia from the weed hit me hard about my health. i know im going to die from this shit, but i just cant bring myself to stop smoking. i have been 24 hours cmoke free i know that doesnt sound like much and tbh ill probably cave in soon.

It costs me 36 dollars a day

100 a day, fag might as well breathed air

You make no sense

Better than I've ever done in the past 18 years, I haven't went more than 30 mins being awake without having a smoke in more than a decade

I wouldn't to an o2 breather like yourself

stay strong bro get a hobby to take your mind off it at least for a little while

Are you retarded? My boss smokes more than 4 packs a day and he isn't even a chain smoker

OP is a heavy smoker but not near as heavy as some people

There are two types of smokers. Type 1, who have just started, still think its cool, think of cigs as an accessory or are just way too retarded to realise that they're incredibly bad for your health. And then there's Type 2, who are people like you guys who realise that they're going to kill you but can't give up.

There's no secret. There's no tips. The answer is to stop being a completely weak, spineless, limp wristed faggot and accept that you are killing yourself, spending thousands of dollars a year on something that yields zero emotional or physical benefits, and also costs you more of something you can never make again; time. For every moment you spend buying smokes, rolling smokes, thinking about smokes, smoking the fucking things, you are wasting valuable time of your life.

Stop being retards and just stop smoking. It's difficult to say no, sure. But just don't hit the booze for two weeks, don't go out and face the temptation. Go straight home from work if you're honestly too weak to face the planet without hanging off the end of a cigarette, and wait for the major cravings to subside. If you can make it through the first two weeks, you've beaten the habit. It's just a matter of retraining your body to manage without it. If you need to take up another vice to replace it, then go for it. Eating cheeseburgers on a whim is a lot better. If you need to resort to that, so be it. Just stop smoking. It's retarded.

Yea man, cold turkey. Worked for me somehow. Used to smoke maybe around 1 pack(20s cigarettes) a day?

OP here and I drink 15-20 beer a day, kinda hard to stay away from booze

I was up to 50 a day. I quit.

As fucked up and fedora as vaping is I was able to quit with a mechanical mod. Week one sucked. Second week was better. After six months I stopped hacking up brown shit. After a year I had zero desire. The vape ended up saving me about $300-$400 a month. Climbing stairs without running out of air is fucking cool.

thanks for taking the time to tell me that user, really. also checked dubs.

Then it's time to completely change your life around or just accept the fact that you have psychological inadequacies that you should see a therapist/counsellor about.

I'm not being edgy or anything. I come from a family of psychotherapists, and I'm not claiming to be one, because I followed a totally different path in life but I do recognise a problem when I see one. Kick your habits Sup Forumsro, or you'll die young and alone.

Glad you can appreciate the tough love. I smoked for yours and didn't quit until somebody spelled it out for me in a similar fashion (albeit in person, with brown phlegm and a voice not unlike charcoal raping a bass amplifier)

that is more than average month salary in our country.

Sorry, *for years, not yours

Ok. Well I am still 1 day smoke free I'm just gonna go for 2 days then after that try for 3. I know it shouldn't take a post on Sup Forums to make me realize my errors but thanks again anyway for trying.

Wtf kind of cigs are u smoking that cost u 36 dollars a day? Shit nigga that's like 5 or 6 packs! I couldn't even afford a bad habit like that...

John player standard king size, 12 bucks for a pack of 25

One day smoke free is a massive achievement when it comes to smokes man, honestly, it really is. If you can manage the cravings for just anouther 48 hours, you're over the biggest hurdle. It only gets easier. Any time you start to crave hard just think about what you gain from it. All you really get is the release of getting to smoke, which is only your body craving that nicotine rush. As soon as it gets that rush your body goes "oh god yes, fuck yeah." and then an hour later it starts wanting it again. If you can stay off the smokes for two weeks, your body doesn't need that hit anymore. It forgets that craving, for the most part. You might get pangs of it when you're drunk, but it's a lot weaker.

Once you stay off cigarettes for long enough, your body, your entire physiological biome reverts back to the feeling of not needing a cigarette, which is exactly the feeling that your body has now when you indulge in the drug. So essentially, when you've been off nicotine long enough, your body retains the feeling of the moment of release of when you're smoking it now. Without it killing you rapidly. I don't think I've phrased that well but I think you get what I mean.

Pall Mall menthol 100s for this poor fag here.

Yup going on 6 years after 24 years of smoking. You'll have to be ready to quit. You will know when it's time and when it is you have to have the mindset ready to do it. It's not the nicotine you'll miss but it's the habit you have to undo. It's the times when u smoke, you have to undo. Waking up, after sex, after eating, after smoking weed, while driving, when angry or frustrated... Don't even bother drinking alcohol when u quit cause it falls in that list. Do them both at once and figure out what works for you to aleaviate the urge. Deep yoga breaths help a lot when you're loosing your mind. Power through the urge no matter what and it will go away. Everything was in threes. After first 3 days till the 3rd week is the hardest so try to live stress free and focus. After 3 months your pretty much good but can still go back if you're not careful. After 3 years it's like you never smoked. Good luck

I have no idea why but as fucked up as it sounds i used cigars to help quit smoking, not the shitty cheap ones but the expensive ones, like Padron and what not.

You smoke 75 cigarettes a day?!?!!! What the actual fuck OP thats awful man

I think all that cigarette smoke has started cutting oxygen to this anons brain, because he is fucking retarded

I did this too. When I desperately needed help. Backwoods honey berry. It's easy to stop using those. Then I smoked lots of weed and I stopped doing that too. Now I ace a glass of wine every now and then. Maybe a beer or two once a months. Try changing your diet too. Start eating healthy and undo all those years of polluting your body. Got to counter act that shit

That is weird, my dad use to smoke cigarettes, he quit after a while. Then he started smoking expensive cigars, then backwoods, then back onto cigarettes. Opposite of what we did i guess. I still drink a fair bit, made a at home bar and started making my own beer and cigars. People aren't fucking with you when they say hobbies help alot, i picked up wood working and working on my car, which got totaled a while ago..

sounds like your life is shit, i hope you at least have a gf or something