The city of united states of america

>the city of united states of america

Other urls found in this thread:

impact-information.com/impactinfo/newsletter/plwork15.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship
youtube.com/watch?v=f481fxMyNbg
infobae.com/2016/03/01/1793788-lionel-richie-quiero-conocer-los-padres-messi-y-que-vengan-mi-show/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Leonardo Messi

>implying thats not his real name

Beautiful. This should be aptly symbolize how little we care about povertyball.

Wonder how many Mexicans raged in the comments lol

leonardo sounds better. little cunt should be thankful.

>povertyball
>a sport dominated by some of the richest countries in the world.

FACT: The USA Today is written at a 10th grade level so common folk can understand it
impact-information.com/impactinfo/newsletter/plwork15.htm

sorry achmed, USA and China don't give a fuck about your shitty sport

after this match, burgers will invent a new sport that nobody else wants to play so they can be best in the world

Well meme'd sir, well meme'd

we only invented one of the four sports, the other ones we bravely pioneered since other countries didn't feel they were talented enough to maintain them.

USA Beats Argentina will be better than anything to happen in Euro 2016

China is actually pumping billions into it, both in their league and other leagues around the world

I'm pumped billions of sperms into your mum last night m8

The unwashed are going to be angry at Americans then when we beat Argentina they will be doubly angry. I love it

USA today is undoubtedly the worst paper though, its for elementary school chldren

That american banter...

usa today is a national newspaper and caters to the lowest common denominator in the nation. Of course its a piece of shit paper.

Americans love to shitchat about football, but in what sport are white Americans best in the world?
And keep in mind: boreball is only played in America and Japan.
So?

Man... just imagine the shitposting if usa manages to scrap a win.

don't start the race thing m8

america by its very definition is a nation of immigrants. the mexican thing is a bit concerning tho..

It's a fucking metaphor you dumb fucks. USA Today is calling Messi the Leonardo of soccer because he has mad creativity and is prolific in his work.

I'm not.
But it's mostly whites who chat shit about football, and those same whites shit on American blacks.
So, in what sport are American whites best in the world? That's right. None.

Leonardo Messi is real. He just sells insurance alongside Cliff Paul

>American

Leonardo Messi is a great player but I am pretty sure Christian Ronald is better.

Are you fucking kidding me

Robbie Keane plays for LA Galaxy doesn't he, and is like their star player (at least since Becks went) right? So Americans can't even identify the star players from their own teams

Christ.

which ones exactly did you invent or adopt? i know basketball is canadian

And Christopher Rolando

we only invented american football. baseball is british, basketball and hockey are canadian.

Basketball
Swimming
Eggball (some other countries do play it)

What sport is Macedonia the best at?

>american humor

>basketball
>white Americans
Okay.

literally no one plays eggball
not professionally

does he have a red beard?
is he half ginger?

kek

This. It's the name on his tax returns.

american indians are called "reds", he's half american indian. so half red.

>(some other countries do play it)

No they don't.

Is there an eggball World Cup? Genuinely curious because if there is I've never heard of it.

Youre face when that autistic faggot gets a taste of freedom

Anyone else see the tweet that said Pulisic was practicing with what seemed to be a starting XI yesterday?

>norweigan shitposting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IFAF_World_Championship

I guess England didn't qualify

>Leonardo Messi

I really love how america doesnt care about soccer at all

Irrelevant shit like korfball is way more popular m8

Does swimming really count when only one american is doing the work?

>OH MY GOD ENGLAND DIDN'T QUALIFY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL IRRELEVANT SPORT COMPETITION

My heart is breaking

kekd

my sides

This could be the beginning of a beautiful meme

I don't get it

>burgers will invent a new sport that nobody else can afford to play

ftfy

>And keep in mind: boreball is only played in America and Japan.

Also Venezuela, Cuba, the Dominican Republic, Taiwan, South Korea, the Netherlands (through their Caribbean islands), and (technically) Canada.

The idea that the US invented other sports after realizing that we were no good at soccer is really a strange one, all of our most popular sports were around long before soccer first reached the US.

kek

This season's MVP was white

we aren't the best at baseball anyway, japan and the dominican pretty routinely beat us

baseball is to america what soccer is to england: pioneered a sport and made it a national past time, most high profile league in the world where the best players from all nations play, considered a world power in the sport but because few of our best national players are actually elite we rarely win anything internationally

Well sorry i forgot these shitty and useless nations dude, you must be very proud to share boreball with them. Also Netherlands doesn't count

MLB teams don't allow their best players to compete in the WBC out of fear that they might injure their arms.

>america by its very definition is a nation of immigrants
Then why are Sup Forums yanks so adamant that they're white?

because america is still 60% white even after a century of immigration.

Because the immigrants were overwhelmingly white up until recently. Historically, most immigrants to the US have been British, Irish, German, Italian, Dutch, and Polish.

that's not an excuse though. most if not all of the players are still all stars and the guys that don't play are generally selfish twats that let scott boras fuck their boipucci.

Because white privilege

i promise you no one outside los angeles knows about LA Galaxy

same reason they stopped them from competing in the Summer Olympics

fucking unpatriotic corporatist pigs

He'll be Lying Mess in about 10 hours after the good ole boys put a beat down on him

>number of nuclear warheads held by the United States: like 3000
>number of nuclear warheads held by soccer countries: like 25 and we gave them away

no, the guys that don't play are world class pitchers who would smoke the competition so bad nobody would want to watch it because nobody would get any runs.

HOWEVER

Baseball is British??? Am I being rused?

they're all second tier players with a smattering of former All-Stars

imagine if USA was sending its absolute best soccer teams and Brazil and Argentina et all were sending B teams. I don't mean B team in the way it is flippantly used by people making excuses for their team losing, I mean literal B teams with maybe 1 star player. It would skew the results dramatically.

yes, they call it "cricket"

THAT'S NO EXCUSE, TIM COLLINS AND RYAN VOGELSONG AND STEVE CISHEK ARE OBVIOUSLY AMONG THE BEST OF THE BEST BECAUSE I SAID SO.

didn't mean to capslock but it works

>Swimming
LMAO.
Lochte is the only swimmer who got a gold medel. Greaat Britain and France are cucking you hard.
THIS

the British invented a simplified version called Rounders, and then in America we turned it into what it is today.

what is russia...

indeed, much better with capslock.

Please USA, show them argies whats what

Intredasting... but in that case you still invented baseball.

I wish hurling had become huge in the US, would've been so cool.

Cricket and baseball barely resemble each other other than hitting a ball with a bat.

Baseball's closest relative is "rounders" which is English

sort of like how the English took soccer and invented rugby which was a massive improvement.

>My cat shitting in his litter box will be better than anything to happen in Euro 2016
ftfy

>not professionally
there are plenty of pro leagues around the world.

>finland
ah ok. i should've known someone with an iq < 75 posted that

Baseball
That's as many sports as probably any other country can say their white athletes dominate.

>B-but it's not international

Probably second to soccer, maybe 3rd to cricket in the number of countries where it's the sport of choice, and we're not even one of them. Though it might be the sport of choice for whites here, since we're not retarded enough to choose to play football or nigball. The money and health is in baseball.

Tennis
Golf
Swimming

Those are pretty big ones and we literally have dominated them in the last decades.

>yfw he's named after lionel richie because her mom is a huge fan
>yfw this is an actual fact

Who are Rafael, Donatello and Michelangelo?

no
La madre lo quiso llamar leonel pero el pelotudo del papĆ” entendiĆ³ mal y le puso lionel en los papeles de nacimento y desde ese entonces lo llamaron asi

youtube.com/watch?v=f481fxMyNbg

>when americans play cricket

The only rich country that dominates it is Germany, the rest are flat out shit.

There better be some good streams for this match tonight

I'm fucking pumped lads

I don't understand black people when they try to talk

I do. But only because of Beckham. What a shit name for a football team... "L.A. Galaxy" sounds like the owner stole the name from a 6 year old little league division "cos we r full of starz, you see?"

stupid nigger

infobae.com/2016/03/01/1793788-lionel-richie-quiero-conocer-los-padres-messi-y-que-vengan-mi-show/

>Play sports no one else gives a shit about so you can call yourselves the best in the world.

Just imagine how irrelevant the US would be if the whole world cared about Handegg, Boreball or Niggerhoop