Sup Forums, how do we convince this girl to feed herself to a snake?

Sup Forums, how do we convince this girl to feed herself to a snake?

That's oddly fucking specific

Why?

I'm honestly curious as to what your reasoning to convince her to feed herself to a snake is

Tell her it's a dick. Post results.

Sup Forums, how do we convince this girl to feed herself my snake?

Why not
She's the perfect canidate

I dont get it

What even makes someone a good candidate to be fed to a snake, OP?

She's short, thin, vegan so clearly more open to rediculous ideas

>vegan

That's all you needed to say

I mean, you've got a somewhat strong point

So what do you say?

going to need more

Would you like to see a message I sent her?

Let's go for it

post shit faggot.

We must plan first though. How the hell do we get the snake?

so why are you feeding her to a snake? aklso post more pics

It would be amazing

post more pics

What do we do?

Can't you just buy an anaconda or some shit?

Yes but what do we do to convince her

Got any nudes while we wait, OP?

Tell her it'll be an out of body experience or some shit and the anaconda can't actually harm her

It wouldn't harm either of you at all. It would be an out of body experience

Good?

Bumping for interest, don't let this thread die yet.
Sup Forums imagine if it actually came true.

sounds pretty good, probably enough to fool her

Sent

Bump

What else should she be told or shown

Bumping

Send her that coupled with some bullshit about it being common practice in some countries.

Like...

Any more detail, i have writters block

(Insert some African/Amazon tribe) feed themselves to snakes as a ritual to become closer to the animals and nature around them.

I don't know, this is the first time I've tried to get a girl to feed herself to a snake.

What else

Keep us posted OP, I want to see where this goes...

If she's not the inquisitive type, tell her you saw a natural geo or discovery channel documentary about how women in some remote area, amazon is a little overrated go for the Phillipines or cambodia or something, tell her that as a right of passage into woman hood that the girls would have their male family members capture a large snake which she would feed herself to, and that while a seemingly terrifying experience it was actually just a bravery test since the small village would be sure not to tell any of the girls that it was incredibly easy to just climb back out the mouth of this one specific type of snake (pick your favorite) and the only casualties were from the family capturin the wrong snake. Tell her that because of that ritual that society was actually ruled by the women and is the oldest matriarchial society on the planet, and the empowerment and often out of body experience from being inside of a another creature unlocked certain primal parts of the brain that boost motivation, happiness, energy levels and admiration for nature for many years after the initial experience

Just keep it there for now. Wait for a response.

Shit nigger, blew my story out of the water. If this doesn't work, OP, nothing will.

You could take some of this and it would work with what you've already said, wait for her response first

She didn't respond to

OP, you never elaborated on why you're trying to feed this girl to a snake. Sure, shes a vegan, but from the pictures you've posted of her, at least try to fuck her first.

pleab. op is obviously some sort of wizard

If possible get another person she knows in on this, coming from 2 people might be a better tactic. Do you even have a snake to feed her too? Also whatever snake you choose you have to change the Wikipedia for that species to talk about how weak the internal muscles are and so on to show she would be able to walk out

We fuck her right before she is eaten

>this thread

The day Sup Forums tried to feed a girl to a snake.

I'll make another account

Holy shit someone screencap

Please explain OP

This is a fetish thing, right?
Like, vicarious vore?

Anyone gunna post the full screencap

Because i want to see a snake wrap around her like a full body condom

my thoughts exactly. and some of those pics were posted here before so they are not oc.

But
Aren't. I've been tracking