What can we do about SJW janitors? Is Sup Forums doomed to become the next reddit?

What can we do about SJW janitors? Is Sup Forums doomed to become the next reddit?

It already is

Don't know which feminazi or white knight janny deleted that perfectly fine thread, all I know is they did it for free

It already is.

Can somebody post that game of women team agaisn sub21 i think it was who got the girls BTFO?

Which thread deleted?

Reddit is much less SJW than
Sup Forums. It's not even close.

Yes, this is Japan's revenge for our revenge for pearl Harbor

Literally why did the old thread get deleted?

i hate japan now!

>sub21
Usually they're like U17 at the oldest. U21 would be an irreparable blowout.

It was about Hope Solo's complaints of pay gaps between men's and women's teams

It was U15 team.

well i want a massacre so they can just shut the fuck up.

It was 8 - 2 against U17

The same thread that gets spammed every hour by that German guy.

It's funnier when they lose against literal teenagers.

please never use hope solo and gap in the same sentence again

>a fucking chicano got her BTFO
why is she spouting shit yet then? why nobody has putted that lesbian meatsandwich in her place

Pretty sure he has Salvadorian heritage.

Its more of a cavern in hopes case desu

don't fucking tag me ever again

dont post the pics. you can literally google them. Just don't.

Because feminism.
Nobody cares about women's football, so why does she think does she deserve to get more money?
She may win one cup after another, but nobody will ever know since nobody watches those tournaments

This is a beautiful piece of art

I wish I hadn't just done that, her arsehole looks like the Sarclaac from star wars

why dont you fucking listen? Its literally the worst ive seen. Is that the reason she's so angry?

If I get the chance to see someone's poontang I'm gonna take it, I just didn't expect it to look like a wizards sleeve
I'd give her the same salary as a man, she doesn't have much going for her otherwise

WHO HAS THE MUNCHIES