3 million people

>3 million people
>football not even close to the most popular sport
>best player at the euros
>most goals at the euros
>top of the group

The football playing population in Wales is that of a small city. Maybe 500k. How the fuck they can even field a team is beyond me. Rugby is King in Wales by a LOT.

>lost to englel

wow your billion pound squad scored a shite goal in the last minute to top our might championship players

lost the battle, won the war

A third of their team was born in England, only two of their players play for a Welsh team (so its likely that only two of them actually live in Wales).

>lost to englel

2/3rds of your team was born in jamaica

Explain Burgerland being better than many countries at semen slurp despite it being only their 5th most popular team sport.

fuck off with your shit post

first world country with 250 million people

also,

they arent

1. Wales
2. England

>lost to englel

>finished below Wales

>lost to englel

lost to Slow Vakia

who needs to beat england? they beat themselves every time

Drawed with Slovakia

except when they played Walels

>lost to englel

Bollox about the rugby. Wales love football. It's like here when Ireland win ,people are like we don't even like football la we like Gaelic games and rugby more hur dhur.

Absolute bullshit.

Iceland's team is far more impressive.

You beat two shit teams and lost to England. You'll lose to any team that can actually defend.

you salty as fuck lad innit?

>lost to englel
>mfw wales fans reply in english

Keep posting those pepes

football is neck and neck with rugby in wales in reality

pro12 attendances are shite

>LOST TO ENGLEL

>Lost to Englel
>b b but we're better than you

And how would you know that? Rugby is by far the most popular sport in Wales. You get straight up hostility from older people especially regarding football. Cardiff and Swansea like football. Outside of that and you're really on your own.

It isn't even close. Compare an international rugby day in Cardiff, the capital, and the most football loving place to yesterday or any time this Euros. A historic moment for Welsh football. The turnout was not even 1/10th of a shit international.

England will meet Portugal in round of 16 while Wales meet Czech Republic.

If England win they will meet France in quarter finals, while Wales meet Belgium if they win theirs. In Semi Finals England will meet either Germany / Italy / Croatia.

Wales in the semis will meet Spain.

Seems like Wales have the easier path to the Semis now.

>Cardiff and Swansea like football.

So most of the population of Wales then?

This thread x1000 if Wales had of beaten England. Sturridge saved Sup Forums from a lot of shitposting.

the team comes from england desu. its like having two teams

they'll be lucky to get past the round of 16 lad

cardiff goes to a stand-still on a rugby day, the football couldn't even fill the fanzone, hence why they moved it to bute park. football fans in wales are small but passionate, the opposite is true of rugby. bunch of middle aged valley blokes and women wearing daffodil hats

Even Bale admits it is currently the most popular sport in Wales

the best players are welsh, plus your team is full of fucking jamaicans and irishmen

he's just stating facts m8, a lot of the welsh team were born in england, no need to get butthurt

>They

Who?

You forgot

>not even a real country

the entire team came through english football academies as well

ANd? your entire team is below WALES and is an international embarrassment

>they lost to englel

I feel sorry for Wales and Scotland. Their only goal in life is to beat England at something, that's literally all they think about.

and Wales failed at that the last chance they had

And Wales is accomplishing that soundly.

>lose to england
>get knocked out on the round of 16 even though they finished 1st

nope

Not really mate, Wales have a decent side but Slovakia and Russia treated them like minnows and got punished for it.

Russia, Slovakia and Wales all just sat back and stuck 100 men behind the ball for the entirety of their matches against England. England have a good side but not really got the kind of players to break down that kind of bus parking.

I'm actually really happy for Wales, they deserve to go through - but their path to the top of the group was much easier.

Wales will outlast England in this tournament. That I can promise you.

nope

All were born in England apart from sterling.

Fuck sake, isn't being born in the country you play for enough? See France, Switzerland, Ireland and Germany for really issues

We're still more likely to reach the quarters than they are. It's not that they actually can play well, they just have two decent players that can dominate against shit teams. Bale and Ramsey were completely anonymous against England

Is Wales a better sporting country than England?

Using the Englishman's favorite per capita argument, Wales is better in the Olympics, Snooker, Boxing, and now apparently soccer, since they topped England in the group.

Underrated sporting country.

This desu

England fans pls stop being arrogant

you're digging your own graves

mate you're making excuses about finishing below WALES

every SINGLE tournament you have some excuse

but the reality is... you give England a chance to embarrass themselves and they will.

good sides break down fucking slovakia and russia sitting behind the ball. russias cb's have a combined age of 70 for fucks sake.

Wales' group was pretty easy though. They lost to the only """""""decent""""""" team of the group

Wales have better odds of defeating Czech Republic than England have of defeating Portugal.

It's time to face reality m8

ironically the reason wales lost to england is because their england born player passed it to vardy

>meme a win vs. Slovakia
>lose to England
>beat a Russian team that werent even trying

I can not wait until you face a good team and get BTFO.

Portugal are a pretty """"""""""""""""decent"""""""""""""""""" team as well

>good sides break down fucking slovakia and russia sitting behind the ball

that rules out wales then

>England are gloating over their billion pound squad beating a team of nobodies in the last minute
>they still finished below them

honestly is there a more pathetic sporting nation than england?

what would you choose? to beat wales, or to finish top?

not really that easy 2bh

>a team of nobodies
>half of who were born in england
>all of who went through english football academies

enjoy """""""""""your"""""""""" football team wales kek

I'd rather meed the Czech Repulic and Belgium than Portugal and France

>"HAHA WALES FOREVER OBSESSED WITH BEATING ENGLAND"
>England fans banging on about beating Wales, despite finishing below them

hypocrites :)

wales finishing first is like an autistic kid who got out of the tard room before his carer

soon enough the tard wrangler will come put them in their rightful place

have to face a good team at some point if you have any desire to win the tournament

What's with all the Wales arrogance for topping quite an easy group?

You haven't qualified for a tournament in like 60 years or something and now your better than England even though they beat you?

Please explain,am I missing something? One euros in sixty years and your the fucking best team in the world for beating two shit teams and losing to the most underachieving unpredictable side in Europe?

This. Wales literally only have a football team because of the nation of England

Must be embarrassing supporting a team that begs for English footballers with a Welsh grandparent to play for them and make up about half of their team.

2 of the team yesterday were born in england, 1 of englands team was born outside of england

Being an England fan pisses me off. Our team always under performs and the whole world is waiting to rub it in our faces every single time.

If we ever win a tournament I am going to become such an unbearable cunt and I hope you're all there when I do.

What's with Ireland being completely and utterly irrelevant? I thought you people had pride enough to not suck off England all thread.

Davies, Allen, Ledley, Ramsey, Gunter and Taylor all came through Welsh academies (Swansea, Wrexham, Crapdiff)

sterling didnb;t play

also

>all of who went through english football academies

you're welcome welsh bros

>all of which was funded by oil rich pakis

cant we be bros? i'm happy you've done well in your first tournament in forever. seeing the english and welsh singing together while beating up russians was a highlight for me

Your becoming the new England that's what.

Delusional

its because your fans are absolutely unnbearable.

always on the defensive, they can never just admit they were outplayed, or they were shit etc.

take a look at this thread for an example.

each tournament it gets more and more pathetic.

you've actually reached the stage where you are defending finishing below Wales in an international tournament

wow 6 players, well done lads

we're making the most of our no doubt short lived but historic success, im sorry you are jealous

England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

>Wales potential 2nd round opponents
Albania. Wales won't beat them, Albania will just park the bus
Nothern Ireland, as above
Poland or Germany who will both destroy Wales
Czech Republic or Croatia, both far better than Wales

>England potential 2nd round opponents
Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon

None are funded by pakis though, is there even oil in pakistan?

>best player at the euros

You mean Bale?
>2 GK errors on FKs
>1 offside goal
>0 assists (defender assisted Taylor)

that's some top quality pasta right there lad

based wales

I am happy for Wales, well done boys.

Slovakia on the other hand, can fuck right off. I really hope they don't qualify and if they do I hope someone absolutely fucking destroys them. Most negative shit football I have seen at international level.

I know how Bayern must have felt watching the CL final against Chelsea now.

i want a wales jersey desu lads

you'd need about a years wages for that lad

The Euros have been ruined because of this shit format. At first I was excited for more games, now I know that minnow teams like Wales and Slovakia will just play for the draw always, because you can go through in 3rd place. It's the sole reason why 70% of the games have been boring.

i still feel england could and should have done better. on this tournament, almost every turtle team conceded in the later stages.

true desu

100% agree mate. We should have beaten them all easily, even with their bus parking.

Didn't help the Roy played a weakened team last night as if we'd already won the group. You mean to tell me that two players who have been injured all season and were shit to begin with couldn't run the midfield? Thank God Dier was there to clean up Henderson's and Wilshere's fucking mess.

Wales played the same negative football Slovakia did.

Why the fuck did he pick Rashford over Drinkwater m8?

Englands weakness is the lack of depth in midfield.

You already have Kane, Vardy, Sturridge and Lallana up top.

why do you care?

He is correct though. At least half of your team is africans from the caribbean.

If we're going to talk about Roy's uselessness we'll be here all day. He's a fucking embarrassment and I am worried he's going to ruin this crop of good players like Sven wasted our golden generation.

>He is correct though.

no, only sterling is born in jamaica