Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

What is your favorite apple? My favorite apple is the honeycrisp apple. It's characteristics are crunchy, sweet, and a tad of sour. Nothing beats a delicious honeycrisp apple.

What about you?

I have to agree, I love a good honeycrisp.

Baby apples. I like to crush dreams young and tite

I like apple juice but I personally think that apples themselves taste like wet sweet cardboard. disgusting.

McIntosh. I'll fight to the death for McIntosh.

Stfu James. Faggot

Cortland or Granny Smith. Cortlands are a little more versatile

Pink lady

Asian pear masterrace

I like french fries but I personally think that potatoes themselves taste like hard, wet rocks. disgusting.

I like macaroni salad but I personally think that lettuce itself tastes like leaves left out in the sun. disgusting.

I like hamburgers but I personally think that beef itself tastes like a dead cow. disgusting.

True dat, OP. You gotta try cider made of those things.

Granny Smith, because I'm not a bitch.

Apples are just wrong. Try a nectarine on for size

literally the worst
mealy, soggy, shit of a fruit

Granny Smith is my goat

My favorite Apple is the one you pull out of your ass James

I like Fuji Apples.

But if I haven't had a bowel movement in a while, a simple Red Delicious Apple helps to move things along. I think they have more fiber in them or something.

Who is this James you speak of?

Any Apple is amazing compared to Josh's life OP

Fuji

fuck you all. apples are the shit. nothing matches the satisfaction of being hungry and taking a big, juicy bite out of an apple. that first bite is pure, unadulterated ecstasy

The nigger that made this gay ass thread

Sorry to rain on your parade dude, but everyone here likes apples. Who the fuck are you complaining to?

Apples are like eating no cocks ever and only apples

>fuck you all

but we agree with you, bub

please see

Please stop acknowledging cancer. It won't go away if you don't, just like irl, ignoring it and not being a pussy faggot who doesn't love apples

McIntosh apples have good taste but their skin is thick, and the apple gets soft rather quickly. A soft McIntosh apple paired with it's thick skin makes for a rather unpleasant apple experience.

Pink lady apples are quite good. However they also tend to be quite large. An enjoyable apple experience tends to be more of a snack, not a meal. Embarking on the journey of eating a pink lady apple requires the devotion of finishing an apple larger than what may be desired. Disposing of uneaten apple is a travesty.

this is me,
I should have typed red delicious are the worst. it looks like I meant all apples but I meant red delicious. I'm very drunk

My 2 favorite fruits

Kanzi. Love the slightly more acidic apples. They are rather bland otherwise.

that's okay. now I know you're a real man that loves apples

I prefer banana's over apples

Kek

Fuji apples are the superior apple, my friend. They can even last up to a year when refrigerated.

But why would you wait that long to eat them? They're Fuji apples, they're fucking delicious!