ITT we post FB friends and other anons say how they would fuck them

ITT we post FB friends and other anons say how they would fuck them

How would you fuck right?

This is an original thread idea!

In the ass...

I'd bend her over, rip her pants off with a knife, and fuck her ass, hard, until I came deep inside her shitter. Then I'd bring her to work and give her to my creepy old boss to rape. Then I'd get a raise

How would you fuck her? Same girl as OP

Id fuck her until she woke up.

Fucking stunningly attractive.

When it comes to marry/fuck/kill, who's who for you here?

>Left
Handjob only
>Right
Would marry. Name?

Kill fuck marry

idk

She could choke on my cock until she vomited, then I'd cum on her face and make her go out in public without wiping it off.

What would you do?

Same order on yours... the bikini chick in the middle is hot, right?

With our monster dings obviously..

Defile badly

interested??

My dong man muh monsta dong

She's ok but right is better

These fucking threads
> everyday
> every hour
> repeat
> no imagination
> cancer of Sup Forums
> weaboo faggotry
Fuck yourself OP

Dongs what the shit Craig

Damn, Daniel

I'm beginning to hate all green text. Prove me wrong prove to me you have monsta dong

Danny probably wears tho's mags know what I'm sayin?

Left or right?

Then go make your own thread faggot. Wanna know the cancer of Sup Forums? It's you. All you do is bitch and complain about the current threads, which is just how the trends go. But you know what you never do? You never create a thread, you never contribute, all you do is go where people are enjoying themselves and tell them to stop because you don't like it. Go kill yourself faggot. Not even your parents love you.

Left, cute face. Left or right

Left, for sure

lol. Renee Ridenhour.

LOL. I don't even know her and she added me. That girl gets married and re-marries like crazy

most of these girls are low quality

I'd wipe that smile off her face with a few hard slaps, then throatfuck her, feeling her throat convulse trying to push my cock out while I spank her bitch ass hard with a belt.

What would you do?

I'd do so much to her. Like telling her she really need plastic surgery

Hard hard ass fuck, preferably no lube, but if I had to. Alternate ass and pussy, telling her about what a worthless cunt she is, before cumming deep, deep in her ass.

She looks like an absolute bitch. Would beat her to a pulp and then fuck her in the ass.

Right>>>>>

To top it all off, her dad made cp with her and her friend.

She really has had a shit life.

Def right

I'd shit on her balls and fart in her mouth

Her bed looks comfy id piss on it

I bet that generated zero views. She's hit I wouldn't let her lick my sweaty balls if she was dying of thirst

holy shit kill yourself

would make her get naked in the mens bathroom and gangbang her along with all the other randoms who enter

There are so many dudes all after her. It's crazy how many people want her and will comment that shit on her profile

ass, mouth, or pussy

Just that order, from left to right

Left to Right: Mouth, pussy, ass

Just so I don't have to see the middle girls faces.

would dry fuck left in her ass then cum inside rights pussy while i choke her with my fingers down her throat

What's up with left n rights legs though?

it's called standing in the shade, user

i dont see anything

What's her name I'll tell her place, but I'm not a asshole right after I'll get her number n send a dick pick

Looks like tan line birth marks to me, this shade is a new phanomanon to me

fucking reply for a reply faggots

She looks like she smells like fart, next

my sister and her friends

Nowhere did it say that

Sloppy throatfuck, cum all over her, rinse and repeat until she's bathed in cum.

anyone ?

Just spank her, play with her ass until I got bored.

Neither, god damn micro pic

Well? How you going to hit it?

No, shit.

With a bat

WV... Ew

Here cocksuckers

One more

rip those dresses off and gangbang

these two?

Actually I'd fuck left, tie her up, fuck her ass, again and again. All while she just screamed for it to stop.

pull on her hair and make her suck my cock,ten creampie her

Katie is cute but fat, I'd fuck her friend Alyssa

Protip, change filename when saving facebook pics newfag

Pass on both. One looks like a did fish, and the other like an attack on Titan, titan. Like she could eat me whole in one bite

Ten creame pie? Sure that's enough?

Lmao why? What are you gonna do? Wank it to their pics have fun

I'd push her face down on the floor and tear off her clothes, choking her with one hand to silence the springs. I'd slam into her tight asshole with all my weight and no lube, grinding her face into the floor while holding her by the hair. When I had cummed in her ass, I would make her suck the blood, shit, and cum off my dick. Rinse, repeat, add a daily caning just to remind her I own her.

Manlet detected