S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/586449/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I can't disagree with the taste.

>4 seconds between creating the thread and posting the link in the old one
Hey, that's a new record. Cool, I guess. I suppose I live up to my name.

I don't know why I like the taste, honestly.

Oh yeah, I haven't filtered you yet. Guess I'll have to do that now.

What? Do you drink blood or something?

Not just old man dicks, but tanks with animu eyes.

Yes.

How?

Eh, this only happens when ever I get a nosebleed, to me that's just a booboo, no biggie.

Like I've said before, I'm as close to being a vampire as a human can get. Not even trying to be edgy, it's just a weird coincidence. Just last night I cut myself and tasted the blood, deepest I've ever cut, too. It was a good amount. I just really like blood for some reason.

So you drink your own blood. I see

Edgy.

more like crazy

>There's something very alluring about blood. The beautiful crimson that flows inside all of this, the red that is the very essence of our lives. I just like admiring it. And tasting it of course, as it's quite literally tasting one's life force. It's almost magical.

That's really poetical when you say it like that. The taste though, I find pretty meh. I don't have a problem licking my wounds clean when I'm bleeding somewhere but I do that because it's useful not because I like the taste. I also didn't mind licking my ex gf when she was on her period but that was out of horniness not because it tastes or smells so good.

So I don't feel that "magical aura" surrounding blood, for me it's just some fluid needed to transport useful things, a carrier for other stuff. But I think I get what you wanted to express, and I can understand why you would look at it that way

Hey, at least he's not eating his own shit.

>a vampire
A vampire would need to drink other peoples blood tho. ..Not that I advise you to do that. It explains a bit why you like bats so much tho

So much edginess...

Yeah, sometimes.

I don't even try to be. I was born edgy.

A little bit.

Yeah, I don't understand why I like it so much. It's just cool, I guess.

God no. I'm a disgusting degenerate, I'll admit, but not *that* much. That's one of the few things that truly disgusts me, and could never get off to no matter how horny I am. That and fat girls. Gross.

>It explains a bit why you like bats so much tho
Yep. But I also can't sleep during the night for the life of me, and absolutely love goth girls, and goth music. And I've always liked vampires as well. It's crazy, I never even thought about this stuff until a couple of months ago.

I can't help it. I'm a lion that loves to stick his sharp teeth in people's necks, just like a real lion would. It's not my fault I'm so edgy.

I don't like edgy... I like stronk!

Haha, would not disagree with you on that BY A MILE.

Why not both?

>But I also can't sleep during the night for the life of me, and absolutely love goth girls
That I do as well. Tho I like to look at goth grills more than do stuff with them, the ones I know tend to be annoying. Probably not real goth grills I dunno. But goth/scene is exactly my type of grill. Or was before all the anthro stuff came, now it's scene anthros with piercings and tattoos and stuff

The edge I like is more of a 'kill it with fire!' than biting necks, since I'm a dragon.

Yeah, I don't like the scene stuff. I like all black. I don't like a bunch of flashy colors, piercings, and tattoos, look stupid imo. But I still like a joke around about being a vampire. I've been doing it for years now, but I never realized just how close to being true it was, it's kinda funny.

Fair enough.

Ayy, Alex. How's it going?

>That's one of the few things that truly disgusts me
How about watersports? I like that sometimes, but I'm not into scat at all.

I have word from a semi-reputable someone that I'm probably scheduled for гулаг in October.

It will be a fine Red October.

I love watersports. It's one of my highest tier fetishes. I love bodily fluids in general, no idea why.

Well that really sucks. But I guess there's not much you can do.

Eggs I like!

Didn't you think the government was out to get you, what happened with that?

Alright, Commie. I can't wait to wage a Cold War on your body!

>which came first

>I love bodily fluids in general
Even piss?

Especially piss. Don't ask why because I don't know. I just do. It's pretty fucking degenerate.

Of course the gov't is out to get me.

Everyone is.

Everyone's sole reason for existing is to get me.

I don't suspect you have any nuclear stockpiles, Kim Dong-Dum.

But not yet ey? You can make it! I believe

Well ok then, Joey Salads.

Even me?

>>which came first
I came afterwards

Hawt!

>Joey Salads
What

Especially you, mein Freund.

I'm a Yankee! You know, FREEDOM!and 'MURICA! And stuff?

>Even piss?
That's what watersports is about. It's a nicer word for piss play. I like that, not because of the taste (grill and I were pretty much always drunk when we did that) but because of the intimacy or something. Can't really explain why I like it.

Give sauce now

If America was truly free, encryption on the internet wouldn't need to be so widespread.

Speak to me appropriately, and perhaps I will.

>

Damn

Really? I've always thought watersports literally meant something about being dressed in a wet suit or something like that.

Please give me the sauce my negro

why dont u go moshing in a spike pit faggot

And no yummy dragonshafts to be found...

>I've always thought watersports literally meant something about being dressed in a wet suit or something like that.
>being this new

I, uh... I've done that far more than I care to admit.

>I've always thought watersports literally meant something about being dressed in a wet suit or something like that.
I literally facepalmed.

e621.net/post/show/586449/

Sounds pretty fucking metal. Maybe I will.

I only have a lionshaft, sorry.

Lol oh no, not at all.

My folder after 24 hours of relapsing into downloading yiff again. fuck my life.