ITT: Athletes who are unjustifiably getting blamed for no reason, and who you hope have long healthy careers

ITT: Athletes who are unjustifiably getting blamed for no reason, and who you hope have long healthy careers.

I'll start.

Nice bait chuckfaggot

I hate him but i agree, he was just washed up cause of MUH 73-0 breaking record shit they did. In my opinion, it's Kerr's fault.

He literally sat out the fourth quarters of most of those games

His elbow was fucked up in the end anyways. I'm just sad for Igoudala and Thompson, literally only two likeable guys in that shitty team.

I never hated Curry, just got annoyed by all these bandwagon fans in the are (along with the Seahawks). The year the GSW won they played injured teams, and Houston.

If Kyrie didn't break his knee cap, I think the Cavs win 2 in a row

Im really not sad about any gs player, iggy got his ring and klay has years of rellevance in front of him. If anything im happy their memeball got exposed

Exposed

The team won games without him early in the playoffs and he was the 4th best player in the entire series

Thompson signed for GSW for four more years dammit. i hoped OKC will throw Waiters out and take Thompson and win championship :(((

How do we fix OKC?

He was the best offensive player in the NBA this year, and he couldn't score 1 point in the last 5 minutes of game 7.

Kevin Love. Had the 2nd best +/- of all starters in the whole series behind LeBron, had a great Game 7 and held his own defensively that series. Granted, he was kinda shit leading up to the series, but all Nigger Twitter keeps spewing is how he did absolutely nothing at all.

>this massive damage control for the choking chucker

This is why his MVP awards and his miracle 'ship will never be taken seriously

Dude, it's fake, he's an actor. If anything you should be happy for him that he's successfully playing the "heel" role

>shoot a measly 40% in the finals
>shoot 31% in game 7 and put up a measly 17 points

He choked and theres literally nothing you can do about it

All his criticism is valid.

>Shoots 6/24 in the Finals
>Averages more TOs than Assists
>Gets locked down by KEVIN LOVE on the Perimeter

Falls from grace like this come with the territory of the NBA because the sport itself encourages bandwagoning.

It wasn't his fault

He actually had a wide open meme shot after breaking down Love but pussed out and went back to his handles

>NBA MVP
>3rd best player on his team

Steff didn't drive on love because lebron played weak side defense and curry got his shit blocked 6 times already that series.

When the cavs started to let Thompson switch and having lebron cover the paint in game 3 the cavs took 4 of 5 from them

That and they started stacking their offense against curry as the primary defender which led to a lot of points because he's a bad defender and wore his legs out

His fans are saying that he never recovered from his injury. It's a weak excuse because players shouldn't be that fragile.

LeBron literally got so juiced up in Miami he cramped up and quit