a dissapointment

they're teenagers..

(heroes)ts them

/emoe/ general

A panic

Mexicans

nu-male hipsters

This.

They look very cute and cuddly. I wonder how they'd feel about partying with a 41 year old?

IMAGINE HOLDING A LIGHTER TO THE HAIR OF THE LEFTMOST KID...........IT WOULD IGNITE LIKE GASOLINE SPREAD TO THE OTHERS WITHIN MILLISECONDS AND SCOLD THEIR FACES..............LEAVE THEM BURNT DISFIGURED AND PHYSICALLY SCARRED FOR LIFE..............HMMMMM VERY NICE!

not real emo

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cumsluts

they wouldn't care

bait

heaven

Fuckin little twerps

a surfeit

they're literally skunks as people

Jailbait.

AYO HOLD UP

/dark/ general

Blood on the Dance Flor
youtube.com/watch?v=P1vIKPmMZ-8

This.

pre-Sup Forumstants

HOL UP

Those aren't emo kids. Those are poppare. It was a Swedish thing; it's similar but it's not the same. Bet dollars to donuts they listened to Broder Daniel, Arctic Monkeys, Kent etc. You can tell because of the hair and the star on the face more than the makeup.

Seriously tho, mexican emos are still a thing in here...

Underrated

Inte ens poppare gillar Arctic Monkeys i dagens läge. Nice try though.

Dead Grips

this

Very true

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

ah buen momo gringo ironico je je

>triggered user by no reason

im sorry a tripfag called you out on your shit taste i guess

>tfw you never had a qt emo gf in highschool to dick down

why live

Beat me to it

Checkered

Same with metalcore/scene girls. Hot with daddy issues. I'm thinking of actually hanging out at the events like Warped tour and shit to find some pussy

being forced to listen to brokencyde was almost worth it
almost

No
a god damn arms race

ARE WE SOME SORTA

Fat, usually.