Why do Trump supporters think a wall will do anything?

Why do Trump supporters think a wall will do anything?

Trump supporter here. Personally I don't think it will do as much he thinks it does as they will either 1 do as picture shows or 2 dig under said wall as the cartels already dig under the fence.

dude just check out how well hungary's wall is doing

The wall is just a metaphor you idiot. We're actually going to gas them.

It won't keep drugs out as they can fly them over with drones. But it will keep the shitty illegal fucks who have no goddam business being here the fuck out

he was too scared to speak to fucking megyn kelly, and then he tucked his dick between his legs and backed out from a debate with bernie. trump is a thin-skinned coward.

But drones that big have to be registered. So it couldn't happen.

Wasn't that only successful for like a month?

I like op changing ip's to post random pictures and pretending random people just have these retarded ass Facebook trump memes to post here and then leave the thread

How? If an illegal is determined to come here, a wall won't do anything. They'll just go over it or under it?

Haha, this one even literally is from Facebook
Back to huffpost comments op

I haven't done anything to change my ip... I'm still here nigger

The walls gonna be made of the same material as Magneto's prison cell. So it's impossible to penetrate.

Then you're using your drawer full of stolen iPhones. I'm onto you man.

I've literally just been on my laptop this whole time...

Worked out great for these guys.

I'm onto you. Be warned.

Are Trump supporters really this bad at having a debate?

Yeah
Probably because most people who support trump are sleeping for work tomorrow at 6 am and don't sit at a computer all night.

I am monitoring this thread for criminal activity.

They spam cuck and post the 'white male' meme guy, that's pretty much all they've got.

We both know the trumpfags on Sup Forums are busy fapping to traps around this time

kek

Who gets up at 6am to mow lawns?

Most likely.
Does anyone here like Hillary without being satirical?

I've only ever met one guy at college that supports her besides old people who vote for her to support the democratic party

I cross the border almost every day and one morning i saw a group of 3 ilegals crossing the bridga with a rope in the fucking walk bridge. They landed in the walkside and runned into the US. in front of customs officce. A wall is useless.

That's a good one I'll give ya that.
Actually where I live people do wake up early to mow grass because these fucking cicadas swarm you if you ride or push a mower by the trees they're in.

Can't bribe trump, he doesn't need money

True, he's the guy making the politicians screw people over. Lets just get rid of the middle man and let him directly fuck people over, great idea! Oh wait...

Like if u agree. retweet this if you like to

Because we see liberal faggots paying you shills assloads of cash to claim otherwise. Interesting how committed you faggots are to wiping out blacks that you try to claim that walls don't work.

The blacks will fight back you liberal faggot. Your urban elites will fall.

You kinda have a point but damn nigga u mad

rofl rofl rofl ... xD nice one op

Ironic cancer is still cancer

Illegal immigrants actually don't do much crime besides being here illegally, they don't want to get deported so why would they commit crime, lmao. Illegal immigrants want to be in the shadows.

Average trumpfag on b. I feel like the Trump demographic on Sup Forums is the same one that watched mlp and fapped to ponies

But that's cheating since that's the majority of Sup Forums in general

Dunno why there's so much Trump hate
Not a supporter myself but I can't see why a good amount of Trump-hate is "He's dumb" "He's stupid" or twisting things he said (or hasn't in some cases) in some way.

I mean you could at least criticize him insightfully

and in mexico too...

I've tried debating all the ways his tax plan is doomed to fail, but Trump supporters don't really have a response to those

it won't work, but the world doesn't need another jew in power, and I don't like hillary's ideals