Hey Sup Forums I brush my teeth literally at most 10 times a year...

Hey Sup Forums I brush my teeth literally at most 10 times a year. I smoke a pack a day and drink 2 cups of black coffee a day. Is there still hope?

maybe if you brush more you lazy fuck

It's all laziness actually. Just boring as fuck to brush

Post a picture of your teeth

there was never hope

tfw

post pictures of your teeth

I got a friend like you... well more like use to be a friend because his world revolves solely around his cunt gf now... but he never brushes his teeth... pretty sure neither or them do. His mouth is so fucking disgusting, his teeth are so yellow they look brown and I see them kiss and just cringe thinking about how disgusting their mouth's are.

It's genetics user. Accept the things you can change, if you can get porcelain dentures , just go for that.

you brush everyday.. no way you don't

See mine aren't to the point where they're black and look like they're fucking rotting yet

I admitted it was pure laziness

Lol are you serious?

Your genetically classy, I get it

im the same way as OP, dont smoke, but i never brush and my teeth look phenomenal, dentist -"well it looks like your take pretty good care of your teeth" everyone else in my family brushes daily and they have all had 3+ cavities

Rate my grill

25 and 0 cavaties.

Yet you have time to shitpost on Sup Forums.

Yeah same the dentist always tell me to floss more i keep expecting to go there one year and him saying wow your shit is all fucked up $20,000 to fix pls

Pedo/10

Not as boring as staring at myself in the mirror brushing my teeth

I brush my teeth in the shower

also that was my first Sup Forums post, ive lurked for years, but first post there, you have witnesses the beginning of a downhill slopeXD

yeah thats the worst i ever get told, floss more

I forgot why I stopped doing that. For some reason I got convinced it was gross. But it can't be grosser than going months without brushing

you got a nice set of chompers 8.5/10