ITT: we post about knowledge that could be used for illegal things

ITT: we post about knowledge that could be used for illegal things.

durrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

bumping for interest

Bump

I like this

We need more post like this in /b

Anyone got a guide for converting closed bolt to fa?

Any guides to taking creep shots?

Guide: don't get caught

Locksmith here. Ask me anything.

Any shit that can make Sup Forums $$$$

Any locks that can prevent a negros in my home while I am away, when I'm at home in always have my GP100 with me

Depends on what you're looking to spend. Kwikset smart key deadbolts are damn near unpickable but can be drilled easy.On the more expensive end is a brand called Medeco. Those fuckers are almost impossible to destroy with standard hammers, drills etc.
But negros break windows so get an alarm system

I was autistic enough to buy bullet guard windows

Any thing that can make hoes want me

That's actually really awesome haha. Yeah I mean if that's the case, look up Medeco and check out their knobs/levers and deadbolts. They are such a pain most locksmiths don't even touch them

I need lots of money fast. Need to move to Seattle in like a week I need enough dough to live for a few months plus rent cost

A big dick. Just whip it out everywhere

Nice

Fuck medeco. Go with an assa abloy

This is a good thread

Good thread

Shoplifting

Just take it and walk out

but what avout the cameras and security senses by the door.

Isn't there a dropbox of how-tos? Does anyone have the link? Awesome thread btw!

Fuck it

What are you trying to steal Sup Forumsro?

Make one from this thread dumbass

A Tv

take it from someones house then no fucking way you are getting a tv out

walk_sideways_w_flatscreen.gif

If I'm asking for it it's because I don't want to do it faggot

Don't be a faggot if you want something done do it yourself

There is one already out there, faggot.

Then link it?

How to wire a car

well, just like normal things like, candy and doritoes maybe some soda. how do i shoplift that stuff?

Dis ting?

In pockets

The only elixir for that is getting pussy already. Women can tell if you get pussy, and want to be down. They can smell it on you. Conversely, they can smell desperation, too.

That's why you're either in a dry spell or rolling in it.

I think that's what user was asking if anyone had it.... I don't have the link, unfortunately. I'd share if I had it

Wat

Anyone have jewpons? Do these things actually work?

All if mine

Woon't teh alarms go off?

lol

they dont put alarms on candy faggot

i love these info graphs. looking for more info

but they have the barcodes. and what about soda and doritos? should i bring my own bottle of mt dew and just open cans and put in there? or like unwrap the candy bars?

youre a retard lol you can steal anything. If you cant tell the difference beetween a bar code and RFID tag just dont.

/facepalm

anyone have anything on Id's or CC's?

just open the bag of chips in the aisle, take out a handful and shove them in your pocket, put the half-empty bag back where you found it

first of all you need to appear confident a nervous shoplifter stands out like a sore thumb
buy something from the store
steal one item buy another
dont look around
keep hands low

if stealing items with alarms/tags use the magic bag method(tin foil inside of a bag/box) no need to remove alarm instore

this works

>pic related, it's some spaghetti I stole yesterday

Part 1:

First thing you need to do is start paying attention to cameras.

Everywhere you go in whatever store you go to, look for cameras. They may be the big black round balls on the ceiling (could be omnidirectional, or using the opaque ball to hide what direction it faces), or regular cameras on the ceiling or walls. Once you start forcing yourself to notice them, you'll get used to it quickly and it'll become second nature.

Try to locate any areas where the cameras either cannot see you at all, or can see your head/shoulders, but not your pockets or whatever. Typically this works if you hug close to the walls of the aisle and act like you're looking at something.

Secondly, start paying attention to workers.

Find any routes workers usually take to move around, see if there are any normal spots they just stand around in. More importantly, though, pay attention for anywhere they they DON'T hang out in. You want areas where workers tend to be scarce.

Act like nothing is up - you're just shopping. Grab the item you want to take, and carry it around, looking through the store for a bit.

Foodstuffs, like candy, chips, et cetera, are simple to take. Once you find a good area, just pocket the item. You can either act like you're looking at something and slip it in, or just don't even stop walking.

Things like video games, flash drives, SD cards, those are a little tricky. First, if the item is inside of an Alpha case (plastic thing with a slidey part at the top) or have the string-things enveloping the thing with the round key lock attached, don't even try it. It's possible to get through them, but it's hard. Alpha cases require a strong magnet, and I dunno how to go about the other thing.

You cut off the top

>this
its called a faraday cage, the metal blocks radio signals. Same concept as those RFID blocking wallets. Also why your phone doesnt work on an elevator

btw a pocketknife is pretty handy to carry while lifting shit

also, when you're walking out, try to time it so you walk out at the same time as another person and if the alarm goes off, keep walking

>faraday cage
we call it a magic bag the faraday cage is the concept

Anyone know a good place to buy stolen shit from, or where to look?

Part 2:

Most of these types of items have a little RF tag in the packaging that sets off the alarms.Bring a knife with you. Take the item as previously described, but don't just leave the store. head to the bathroom. Go into one of the stalls, whip out the item, and cut the packaging to remove it.

Pocket the flash drive, or whatever it is, and drop the packaging somewhere. The trash can for paper towels works, or you could just leave it next to the toilet - who cares?

I used to steal about 10 flash drives a week and sell them to my friends at school. Told them that they were slightly defective, scratches and marks on the case or whatever, and my uncle got them for super duper cheap.

Made shit tons of money.

Video games and DVDs/Blu-rays are a little weird. Sometimes they only have the little RF tag, sometimes they have a goddamn chip inside that causes the problem. What you do in these cases is just remove the disk from the case. I know, I know, you want to keep the case, but fuck you.

You want the case with the game? Buy the fucking thing.

If you're going to do this with games or DVDs, do it in an aisle, not in the bathroom. They're cumbersome and difficult to hide easily. Move into an aisle where there's no workers, act like you're looking at something, and slice open the box quickly. Grab what you need out of it (the disks, the CD keys, any manuals you want, whatever). Hide the box behind stuff, and then move along.

I got Diablo 3 and Reaper of Souls, all three versions of Starcraft 2, the Fallout New Vegas Complete Edition, and a few other games from my local Walmart doing this.

If you notice a worker coming up in the middle of your work, stop what you're doing and hide it. If they get a little too close, just move along. No way they can prove it was you that did that, unless you were stupid and actually let them see.

Just be careful and you should be good.

Ive just seen too much Tv shows man

how do you get games? theyre behind the glass

your local black neighborhood

Bumping with an infographic

Most of the time they are, but it depends entirely on the store. Some Walmarts I've gone to have some of their games just sitting out, usually PC games that have their own special cases or whatever.

If they're behind the glass, you're fucked, unless you steal the key from a worker.

dude usful inforations

Bump for more

Bumping

Bumping

I worked at walmart, just so you guys know the average employee is not allowed to chase you down by company policy. They will attempt to direct you into an office until a cop arrives. once youre in the parking lot they are not allowed to chase after you, they also cant really confront you directly, theyre trained to try to sketch you out.

at meijer there is this sign in the break room that says "we can replace merchandise, but we cant replace you"

it seems like they want to care

holy shit dude

what the fuck??

Sick fuck, this is too much fot Sup Forums!

bump

yeah so many people got shot by niggers so they made the rule lol

Yeah this chart is bullshit. SSRIs + alcohol can cause seizures in otherwise healthy people.

Speaking from experience

Just going to leave this here

>use low velocity ammo

WHAT THE HELLL!?

Does anybody have anything for homemade firerockets or a shit-mine