Just thinking about suicide. Really need SOMEONE/ANYONE TO talk to

Just thinking about suicide. Really need SOMEONE/ANYONE TO talk to.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0139zoNyKCjHpbsuy
youtube.com/watch?v=IpT-FW_G8-A
youtube.com/watch?v=qMwcsIY1GYE
youtube.com/watch?v=z4an5bT-vY8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its probably just a good idea to do it

yo

Hot kids though. NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO.

Sup
Why you posting pics of your hair ass crotch tryin to be a trap
Also why do you want to kill yourself
Genuinely curious

Remember when slitting your wrists, go down the lane not across the street. Such an amateur move just makes it seem like you're looking for attention.

Let's hear it, my friend. It's late and I'm up for listening.

*HAVE

What are you watching?

How's your day going?

Dude cut it out

Ay im here for ya. Whats good nigga.

yeah I've been thinking about it too alot lately.

Keep telling myself one day it won't cross my mind anymore. I'm just glad I don't own a gun.

Its hard but I find it helps me to be reminded that it's not that I want to stop existing, I just want to stop feeling like this, and maybe one day I will.

Kys yourslef

discord.gg/0139zoNyKCjHpbsuy

youtube.com/watch?v=IpT-FW_G8-A

youtube.com/watch?v=qMwcsIY1GYE

I'm not clickin that shit, nigga.

No u

kik mine is DoItForher999

its a chatroom dumb nigger that i just created

>2.1.2. 6.7.3. 3.0.0.0. decent suicide hotline that keeps it anonymous and doesn't call the cops/share your info

>youtube.com/watch?v=qMwcsIY1GYE
YO WRISTS I GETT IT LOL

If you're that fat then you probably should

U go first hisssss

>discord.gg/0139zoNyKCjHpbsuy
niggga. I'm in it.

Listen you attention grubbing whore. I've struggled with depression for years, and I've never asked this shithole for help. See that shit on your body? That's called FAT.

Fat occurs when you don't exercise, AND NOT EXERCISING IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH INTELLIGENT LIFE.

WHY, your sorry SELF HARMING ATTENTION WHORE ASS MIGHT ASK? BECAUSE YOUR BRAIN ISN'T PRODUCING ENDORPHINS.

GO EXERCISE YOU CUNT. MAYBE MEN WILL THINK YOURE NOT AN ATTENTION WHORING FAT SKANK AND MEN WONT WANK TO YOUR PAIN ON THIS SHITHOLE OF A BOARD

>Those tiny cuts
Do you even try? My legs look like someone fucking cut them up with a chainsaw.

i thought it was clever

nice pillows you got there, hug them and cuddle with them. thknk about the past and who really are there for you.

What does cutting your wrists even do?

Not worth it, trust me.
I have thought about it so many times. But it really is kind of the most illogical thing you could possibly do, because you are automatically forfeiting anything good you could have in the future.
And if you really do that to your kids then that would be supremely selfish and fucked up to them. Imagine how that would make them feel.
My mom is fucked up and is a meth head. She always threatens to kill herself and I have always tried to comfort her and change the way she feels but she is ill. After two years of that shit, I have grown to feel like she just wants to hurt me.
Suicide is fucking retarded and many people won't feel sorry because it is just flat out selfish and fucked up.
It gets better, yo.
I tried killing myself when I was a teenager and I'm glad I didn't. I was so certain that I wanted to die and disappear, but shit life is good now.
It will get better.. (-;

gaygaygaygaygay

Get off Sup Forums. Go for a walk or something.

i mean somebody have been there for you your entire life right? you can't just fucking die on them m8

>attempts to trap
>buys razor
>cuts himself with it

>DOESN'T SHAVE

I am starting to believe more and more that transgenderism is more an ideal held by the confused and stupid members of society, rather than a mental illness in itself. You are my new prime case.

Quints confirms. OP must get off Sup Forums.

Checked

The quints have fucking spoken

THE GODS OF Sup Forums HAVE DECLARED THOU SHALT LIVE ANOTHER DAY

Ayyyyyy

The qunits of good health.

Remember to cut along the veins, not just cross them for best effect.

KEK BLESSES US WITH ANOTHER LIFE SAVED

(OP)
Serious question fags, any good way out, no pills, guns, aint cutting myself like a little bitch, got no co2 for chambering myself, need to be quick and without a chance to doubt it and to survive, ir be saved.
If quads i`ll stream it!

/b is just facebook now, you might as well post your name too since you want so much fucking attention. Just end it fam, no one really cares in life.

oh come on now, op
if you were really ready to give it all up and stop living your legs wouldnt look like a pussy who still had things to live for did it

Old age m8. Works everytime too.

Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!

best way, put out applications for the job of your dreams, keep working till you get it, make enough money to die anyway you want. If by that point you still want to kill yourself, then you've earned it.

Just fucking do it

But what if we just want to get some entertainment out of quiting our miserable existence?

Sideways for attention, down the middle for results

word

I am here, talk all you want OP

The god has spoken...

Jump off a building dipshit

Praise be!

Honestly... I know most people here are just going to tell you "Do it" or "Do it, Faggot". But being completely real with you, life sucks. I have hated my life for the last 14 years. I'm currently 37.. My life is in the toilet.. I am always broke, I can never make a better life for myself because I can't ever seem to get ahead. All of my free time is spent inside.. I have no friends.. and I often think of suicide. The only thing that keeps me here is the fact that I know life will end soon enough, so my thought is... WHY RUSH IT? Everything that lives has to die... so just live out what life you have left. You have the rest of eternity to be dead... Just hang in there.. If someone with a fucked up life like me can hang in there.. So can you.

god helps those who helps themselves but remember only those who go violently will reach valhalla.oh and livestream that shit.

are you retarded?

As my doctore said I'll sooner die of heart growth(still not known if cancer) boycotted biopsy

I thought those were stretchmarks until I enlarged the pic, also probably hiding a dick between those legs.

Damn son.

Don't listen too these people, they're fucking animals here. They won't give you good advice. Talk to a friend or family.

Just kill yourself nobody likes you. You can continue thinking about suicide or get on with it. JUST DO IT. BITCH.

Or get your head straight. In any case, fuck you and your problems. God damn I come to /b for after 6 months and the first thread I see is some faggot ass bullshit.

Ayy nigga, how you doin'

Well cut it out!

To that I could simply say fuck you unknown stranger

hey suicide boy please rate my vegeta toy?

Reasons you're a dumbass

1. If you need help, why the fuck would you come to Sup Forums? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know you'll get no help

2. There's a suicide hotline

When you do it, aim for the darwin award

Consume 300g of salt

But still it havent been clearified how?
Already downloading periscope

>says go talk to friends and family
>most ppl who want to kill themselves don't have supportive friends and family
go back to your moms taint you privileged bitch

Hey man it gets better... Except you're a huge pussy with no chance of making it better so kill yourself

Face/b/ook amirite lololol

Then stream your suicide pls

That would be the most dumbest and inconvenient thing to do

Usually people on this fucking website are gonna tell you to do it but fucking hell....don't do it user. It may seem shitty right now but it gets better

I've been suicidal since my teens. Made it to my thirties so far. I talked it over with a close friend who has felt this way as long as I have. She told me a perverse way of looking at it that works well for both of us. What can be gained from killing yourself today when you could just do it tomorrow? And in that time, things might improve. So being lazy actually got us to hold out and see if things got better, or if the next day we'd have the strength to keep going. So far, we've had it.

then don't ask for advice shitnigger

I'd probably vomit before succeeding

99% of us think about it every day. Just stay strong, its what we do here. Do it like you have no choice.

really like your pubes. would like to run my fingers through them.

Give a good way to fucking doo it ?

>Thinking about suicide
You're just another faggot crying for attention.

Be a real man. No one cares about your shit.

but she has nice pubic hair

youtube.com/watch?v=z4an5bT-vY8

Don't do this, Zoƫ.

Its not a chic Its a man tucking his shit look at the legs

your a dude. no one cares brah. do what you will.

>surely my le random vegeta toy will leave a dent in the course of human history, and this thread will change for the better
>closes le reddit tab
>pshhhhh .... nothin personal .... kid
>today, today I become one of the elites, the pro memers of legendary Sup Forums imageboard

Whatchya watchin?

Also, nice vag.

look at her pubic hair. it looks silky and long. would love to run my fingers through it.

>she